Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frank Smith

Do You Have A Punting Buddy?

16 posts in this topic

Not too long ago I went to a gang bang with Tigerr Juggs. Nervous as hell, first time I have been in such a thing. I got there, a bunch of other guys, much older than me and all knew each other. Just got me thinking if people have someone who knows their dirty little secret.

no, I don't have a punting buddy or anyone who knows my secret.

I am totally alone when I punt as I have an alter ego for punting. Don't need a buddy.

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it might refer to something a bit different.

The kind of punting buddy I would like is someone so that when I tell Mrs T "I'm just going out to meet up with Fred for a few drinks and a chat", but am really off for a punt, Fred will be telling Mrs Fred he's meeting me. However, we will both be quite separately getting our ends away and covering for each other.

If I only knew that one of my ACTUAL buddies was a punter .....

Re the posts above, though, I have met up with other posters off the forum and meet regularly with one of them to compare notes over coffee.

I have a friend of mine who has definitely punted in the past, however he got married very recently so I'm not sure what his views are now he's hitched.

I'll have to ask him when I see him next - it would certainly be cool to go to a party with him.

I think it's too risky to confide in anyone. Just think what damage the knowledge could do if your buddy got the hump!

Not too long ago I went to a gang bang with Tigerr Juggs. Nervous as hell, first time I have been in such a thing. I got there, a bunch of other guys, much older than me and all knew each other. Just got me thinking if people have someone who knows their dirty little secret.

My friends both punting and non punting know i punt and we sometimes discuss it. I wouldnt punt with any of these friends as i have no interest in seeing them naked and shagging to be honest, but i have met and made friends with some punters at parties and we sometimes arrange to meet at the party.

Dont have one and dont want one, some secrets are best kept to onself.

I think it's too risky to confide in anyone. Just think what damage the knowledge could do if your buddy got the hump!

If you are married or in a relationship, then I understand, I'm not and couldn't care less who knows, that I've paid for sex!

I've tried to talk two of my best friends into punting, I could set up a two girl foursome for us, go for a mmf threesome or just swap info on girls, but they keep making excuses for not being able, I suspect they are just chicken. If people are true friends you should be able to trust them anyway.

Edited by Kid A

No, but I've got two punting managers. One male and one female, so i can get a view from both sides. Most of my punts are run past them first and i take on their advice. And if I'm honest with myself the times when I fck up are when I go it alone. I do a lot of research also, but give praise to them. They know who they are. Both P'net members . B)

I sometimes have virtual punting buddies. Blokes that punt in the same area that I exchange information with. Would never meet up though.

Being a single bloke, it would be great if i had a local friend who was doing the same so we could talk about our experiences to each other and maybe have a laugh.

I do not hav a punting buddy & would not want one, what i do in my spare time is up to me, If im seeing a new wg on an incall i do let a person know where im going & time i should be finished a quick txt at departure is all that is needed.

Like DirtyDec i have comunicated with as few local punters on p/n but i would never want to meet them on a 1-2-1 basis.

BVK

I have a small circle of friends who are aware that I have punted in the past, but now believe that I've given up. From experience this shouldn't be something that you share with others unless it's on equal terms. I like to think along the lines of mutually assured destruction, if they have more to lose than you do, it's a fairly safe bet that the secret remains that way, if not there is a very strong possibility it will end badly for you.

My friends both punting and non punting know i punt and we sometimes discuss it. I wouldnt punt with any of these friends as i have no interest in seeing them naked and shagging to be honest, but i have met and made friends with some punters at parties and we sometimes arrange to meet at the party.

Agree with you. :)

Agree with you. :)

Edited by smiths