Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ITSMEJACK

My P-log

3 posts in this topic

Well, was wondering wouldn't be it better if we have our own individual Plog or Punting log to keep track and share our 'everyday' punting experiences - the good & bad, run-of-the-mills & one-in-a-millions. And here I present with my 2011 Plog, should have started last year itself and shared the few dozens of punts I had then.

Here is a thread I posted on January about the worst ever Anastacia. What a way to begin 2011...

3-Jan-2011 :angry:

So glad that the previous punt was a one-off thing. Well, this explains all...

6-Feb-2011 :)

20-Feb-2011 :)

I had almost made up my mind after my last visit with Christine that I'll visit her again the next weekend as she promised a lot of other kinky stuffs that she didn't dare to do during the first visit. But the next weekend when I called ATOC, the lovely receptionist Gemma told me Christine will be off for at least 2 weeks as she is leaving the country. Bummer !! So started looking elsewhere into my favourite list and picked up Bunnies Of London. Booked Katie for 90 mins. The website doesn't show her face, the only reason I booked her because she was tall (5'9) and has an amazing body. Went to her incall place and there she was, looked exactly like Leona Lewis, whom I wouldn't dare to fancy (beauty likes in the eyes of beholder)! She kinda looked nervous, but like any other girl from BOL, she is intelligent, articulate, friendly but not too sensual. But seemed it definitely wasn't her day and couldn't make her hormones to work, and she repeatedly said British girls are not like Americans (or Australians) and they need quite a bit of chit-chat before they can participate in the real deal. So heck we chatted & then chatted for 45 mins, and she still couldn't make it work !! Well, I didn't care much as she came across sweet and felt bad that she couldn't give me a good time. I cut short the appointment by 60 mins and left her place. No regrets whasoever at all, was pleasure meeting her.

Well, the day isn't done yet, unless I take my boxers off..Went to a cafe, took my phone and quickly browsed through the gallery page of Admiral, they are the only one as far as I know whose collection is incredibly huge with 100+ girls on all price ranges. Randomly selected a polish 22 year old girl named Melanie. It was a 60 min appointment, went to her place on time. There she was, pretty, cute with a sweet smile, and I knew then itself I made the right decision. Lots & lots of foreplay with prolonged kissing, pretty good OWO and happily took CIM. I actually asked her if she'd swallow & she replied she never tried it but will give it a go, I then said it's upto her and she can rather spit it off. Was interesting to hear her experience the previous day when she met 7 clients, each from different countries and one of them kinda looked like a homeless guy and apparently he was an hour late. She didn't let him inside.....Was quite a good 60 mins...:-)

6-Mar-2011 :)

As said in my previous log, I wanted to meet Christine again, but when I reviewed the ATOC gallery page last week, my jaw dropped when I bumped into the pictures of the new Swedish bombshell Sharon.

Sharon

Quickly cancelled the advance appointment I fixed up with Christine & booked Sharon for 2 hours as I knew this is going to be one effing great session...I got a little surprise when I saw her in flesh. She no doubt is an absolute stunner with a pair of erotic sexy eyes, but she was a whooping size 14. The pictures are so intelligently airbrished to make her look like size 10 !! But that didn't deter me in any way..Had a quick shower and a bit of chat. She took the lead by pouncing upon me by planting a light FK and onto DFK that seemed to never end. Lots of hard foreplay that kept both us sweating, this includes the slurpy mutual face licking and she is only the second girl with whom I tried that..OWO was quite good if not the best, lots of licking almost everywhere, & some good rimming. Had a great finish with a CIM. I later cut down the appointment time to 90 mins as I was too tired that day...All in all, absolutely recommended, and don't forget she is size 14. A very friendly girl that laughs all the time and enjoyed sex more than I did...