johnc0tt

Boredom

19 posts in this topic

Like having sex with the wife, can boredom set in with a regular wg I have a few wgs I use as i find seeing the same one over and over again can lead to less excitement and enjoyment.

When I find a perfect date I tend to visit on a regular basis for a few months (say, once every 3 weeks or so) till I feel the need for some more variety. This has been my scenario 4 or 5 times over the years.

I have had several regulars over the years and with them all the excitement eventually diminished and a degree of boredom set in even though they were all very good looking ladies. With a wife or partner you don't have to perform say at 3 pm on a Tuesday afternoon and so you have sex when you are both in the moood and what is more you have a non sexual relationship to fall back on. The sex with my regular has recently been disappointing and I have had to resort to the blue pill on one occasion which questions whether it is worth continuing. Last week I saw someone who has been on my must see list for some time. I managed it twice in one hour which for an over 60 is reassuring. Variety is the spice of life.

Like having sex with the wife, can boredom set in with a regular wg I have a few wgs I use as i find seeing the same one over and over again can lead to less excitement and enjoyment.

It certainly can but how long it takes to set in depends in my experience, i have had punts get better and better as the lady learns exactly how i like things, but there is always a shelf life where boredom sets in. I have never just punted with a regular though as i find the ideal for me is a mixture of regulars and newbies to me who offer me the variety i love.

I have had several long lasting "regulars" over the years.

Most have retired or vanished while I was still keen to continue.

A couple I felt were getting complacent and had stopped trying so I dropped them.

Boredom has usually been the girls who no way are going to get to be regulars.

Bad sex and bad attitude can turn a meet into living death.

I think that is normal and you have to change unless you have fallen for the girl which is not a healthy thing. I have had some great regulars but inevitably have had to give them up eventually. Best to give up before it gets too boring.

I have a general rule that i will not see a girl more than once, i have broken it a few times, seen a couple of ladies twice and one three times, but on those occasions the law of diminishing returns definately applied.

I am also unwilling to spend a lot of money on one girl. Having said that, i would not mind having around 10 - 15 regular top quality girls i see once a year so as to save time doing 'research'.

I have a general rule that i will not see a girl more than once, i have broken it a few times, seen a couple of ladies twice and one three times, but on those occasions the law of diminishing returns definately applied.

I am also unwilling to spend a lot of money on one girl. Having said that, i would not mind having around 10 - 15 regular top quality girls i see once a year so as to save time doing 'research'.

WTF???

Dean your busy moaning elsewhere that they never call YOU back????

My punting limit is about 5 times with a girl before it get's a bit too comfortable and like a relationship.

Quite often I find it's the girls attitude that changes after you've punted with her 2 or 3 times. As she thinks you have become a regular she doesn't have to put in the same amount of effort. On the other hand I've got regulars I've known for a number of years and it's like seeing an old friend when we meet even thought the visits may be 6 months apart.

Pickyfellow, as i say, i occasionally break my own rules, so sometimes contact a girl i have seen before. Not often though.

Personally - I find getting to know a regular over time (years, ideally) adds to the depth and meaningfulness of the experience. This only works where you stumble upon those rare gems who genuinely enjoy your company, and yes, whom one might meet 'outside' as their platonic alter-egos. The transactional element actually becomes merely and simply a way of protecting the physical relationship from becoming other than what it is meant to be. Like Heineken, intimacy reaches those parts other things can't reach, and when this seems to be mutual - one has something very special that gets better with time. I'm always asking my favourites to keep me in mind as their pension policy!

Personally - I find getting to know a regular over time (years, ideally) adds to the depth and meaningfulness of the experience. This only works where you stumble upon those rare gems who genuinely enjoy your company, and yes, whom one might meet 'outside' as their platonic alter-egos. The transactional element actually becomes merely and simply a way of protecting the physical relationship from becoming other than what it is meant to be. Like Heineken, intimacy reaches those parts other things can't reach, and when this seems to be mutual - one has something very special that gets better with time. I'm always asking my favourites to keep me in mind as their pension policy!

I cant relate to this at all. If you really believe the two of you have something special together, then I cant see how handing over cash is going to quash your emotions ! I dont think it would work for me anyway.

I can relate to Omar here. I visit someone who is perhaps not a regular because I only visit her every couple of months and have done for couple of years now. But every time I visit her as we start off sharing a glass wine and a chat I can just feel myself getting more and more aroused as I look at her and the gfe and sex is always great and never routine.

I can relate to Omar here. I visit someone who is perhaps not a regular because I only visit her every couple of months and have done for couple of years now. But every time I visit her as we start off sharing a glass wine and a chat I can just feel myself getting more and more aroused as I look at her and the gfe and sex is always great and never routine.

I'd love to be laid back like that. I cant have two choccies out of the box, its none or 10 ! I couldnt wait for two months to see a WG I was that attracted to. I'd have to see her a few times in a row to get her out of my system and if that didnt work then its 'houston, we have a problem ' !:)

Taking out of the equation the fact that it is a WG you are seeing (if possible), I don't quite understand how a guy could so easily get bored of a lady just be cause he's seen her say 10 or 20 times.

I know variety is the spice of life and it is one of the big attractions of punting for many, but if the WG is very good then why stop seeing her? Surely you can introduce variety into the experience - after all, most couples somehow manage to keep it going for years...

Taking out of the equation the fact that it is a WG you are seeing (if possible), I don't quite understand how a guy could so easily get bored of a lady just be cause he's seen her say 10 or 20 times.

I know variety is the spice of life and it is one of the big attractions of punting for many, but if the WG is very good then why stop seeing her? Surely you can introduce variety into the experience - after all, most couples somehow manage to keep it going for years...

I wouldnt just punt with her, i would see newbies to me as well but there is always a time when i get bored and move on, but if the lady is still around i have gone back again after having a break from her.

If i consider her to be good or better i punt with her a lot fully enjoying the experience knowing some ladies in the past have just vanished or retired suddenly, and as she gets to know what i like and how i like it the punts get better and better till the boredom sets it.

I cant relate to this at all. If you really believe the two of you have something special together, then I cant see how handing over cash is going to quash your emotions ! I dont think it would work for me anyway.

The emphasis is more on the 'protection' element. The emotions might well be real, but when you're dealing with girls/women who 'know a bit about life', it's easy to recognise that the money is simply a symbol and reminder that this thing isn't an affair, doesn't put any 'real-world' relationships at risk, etc.

It has once happened that the girl felt funny taking money because she was genuinely enjoying the experience of meeting and being together - but my sticking to the 'principle' meant that there was no way for the thing to transform into something neither side was in a position to take further.

Take the money away, and your regular is an 'affair', and more importantly, people can get hurt once we cross that line.

The transactional element keeps the footing secure for both sides (IMO).

Omar

I find the combination that works best with me is to have a couple of regular ladies, each of whom I see every couple of months (have done for a couple of years now, so we know each other well), a handful of girls I see every six months or so (so we aren't strangers) and a healthy dose of newbies inbetween to keep things exciting.