Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wyounger

Glam Barbies, Edinburgh

6 posts in this topic

According to the Evening News Glam in Easter Road failed to get their licence and have closed as a massage parlour and are going to open as an exotic Glam Barbers, staffed by Glam Barbies. Will there be 'something for the weekend' as in old fashioned barbers?

The lady running it is Russian. Is this a Russian idea, and does anyone have experience of exotic barbers? If it is to compete with the rest of the Edinburgh places for guys my age with more skin on my head than hair, how long will they last? I am all for new ideas, so I may give it a go.

Any reports from the period it did operate as a massage place--other than the ones on their own website I mean.

This is the place that Christine operated from - as she did not get a licence granted for running a massage place she is looking to work an alternative place where the girls cutting your hair are dressed in lingerie - suppose its just a different take on things. I did have a couple of massages from this girl and she is indeed very good at what she does, a proper massage and trained in it aswell. Its a shame that the narrow minded out there have jumped on this as it would of been unique in edinburgh a legit parlour that offered nothing more than a massage by an attractive girl. And a proper massage aswell.I did enjoy the experiance and it was indeed unique never felt as turned on as what I did when she gave me a massage. I found this lady through the internet a while back when she was doing massage from home - stunning and the massage was one of those that left you thinking boy there may be more to come here but you know there never was it was the style totally powerful and erotic without any touching of ones bits. Suppose that was the idea lol.

Christine Love also models and has appeared in a few films. So knowing that while being massaged is a bit of fun and different.

Glam Barbers is now open. I need a haircut. Any reports?

Glam Barbers is now open. I need a haircut. Any reports?

Why don't you apply for a job as a sweeper-up? Then you could tell all! :D

Sorry to jump onto an old thread, went there today for a haircut, Christine/Kristina, not sure which it is, done my hair.

As already stated, just some eye candy ontop of a haircut. :(

Hornyscot, i dont suppose you could PM/share the film info you mentioned in your post ?

I could have something to share in return for another place in town that "might" get some hr thrown in.

Thanks.

Andy

Called in at Glam Barbers this afternoon before other business :ph34r: in Edinburgh.

I can confirm it's completely legit and absolutely no naughties available :( apart from ogling the very delectable eye-candy. :) 23yo Emma did my hc (£9) and 15 minute scalp massage (£10) while boss Christina nipped in & out on errands. Got complimentary coffee and a loyalty card [pay for 5 (or was it 6?) treatments and get 6th (7th?) free].

I asked if there was a possibility of a branch opening in the West, but seems they're still too busy establishing themselves where they are atm.

If you're in the area and need a hc anyway, why not give it a try?? :D