Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
happyending

Massages Abroad

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any experience of massages in hotels in tourist resorts. All the 4 and 5 star hotels in the med and canaries seem to have health facilities and 'massage available' in the brouchure. Are they strictly legit or is a sensual treatment possible and is it more likely in some countries more than others.

Does anyone have any experience of massages in hotels in tourist resorts. All the 4 and 5 star hotels in the med and canaries seem to have health facilities and 'massage available' in the brouchure. Are they strictly legit or is a sensual treatment possible and is it more likely in some countries more than others.

Having established that its massage by a female, I simply ask if the massage is in my room or in the spa. As a result I have had some very nice massages in my room which have often had all the normal extras on offer and which sometimes offer services that would stray from this board. Good places I have experienced are: Thailand, USA, Malaysia and Dubai, some of the less sucessful have been places like India and Turkey. I didn't even try when I went to Saudi or Brunei.

Cheers

koos

in my experience the in hotel services tend to be legit, if you go to a massage place then there's usually more on offer. I was in Vegas and a couple of the hotels that do massages in room would only send a man to a man's room to stop you asking for extras! Great if you're gay!

get yourself over to thailand,every hotel will know of a massage girl to come to your room :P

I was in Vegas and a couple of the hotels that do massages in room would only send a man to a man's room to stop you asking for extras!

That's abhominable!! May I ask which hotels they were?

Having established that its massage by a female, I simply ask if the massage is in my room or in the spa. As a result I have had some very nice massages in my room which have often had all the normal extras on offer and which sometimes offer services that would stray from this board. Good places I have experienced are: Thailand, USA, Malaysia and Dubai, some of the less sucessful have been places like India and Turkey. I didn't even try when I went to Saudi or Brunei.

Cheers

koos

In Dubai its same sex massages only in the hotels - its the law!

That's abhominable!! May I ask which hotels they were?

i've had the same story at Luxor, Bally's, Paris, MGM Grand. The warning was written clearly in the book of service offerings.