Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandhurst2121

Golden Touch

13 posts in this topic

We all know when a WG who has that special touch that we cum loads. Something I understand you are born with and no end of practice will only make slight improvements. We keep going back to experiance it again and agian. My questiion is how many of us punters have been told by a WG "You have a golden touch".

Happens all the time :lol:

Been told it several times in relation to my massage and reverse oral technique :)

They could be just trying to flatter me of course to get more business... ;)

Edited by pvcman

My favourite lady told me the RO I gave her was the best she has ever had.

Judging by her reaction to it she is either telling the truth or a great actress. She is the most responsive woman I have ever been with

I like to think its the former

She knows who she is

We all know when a WG who has that special touch that we cum loads. Something I understand you are born with and no end of practice will only make slight improvements. We keep going back to experiance it again and agian. My questiion is how many of us punters have been told by a WG "You have a golden touch".

I have been so complimented on my RO many times. I do try to please!

Don't kid yourselves guys, it's all flattery like pvcman suspects, how many wg's have ever offered to pay you for the next visit!

I too try to please and enjoy giving RO immensely. Its a skill I honed when as a much younger guy I used to suffer with PE and punts were often over before the envelope was opened!!

My regular also compliments me on my skills in this area. During the last 40 years with girlfriends, wife and WG's alike, I've seen and heard anough orgasms to suss the oscar winners from the real McCoys and with her they are the real deal. No -she doesn't offer me a freebie next time - (a) she's in business to earn a living and (B) I'm so good, she'd never take any more money off me!

Even though I'm paying for her time and company,I believe the experience is complete when the girl is thoroughly enjoying herself as well as I am.

Don't kid yourselves guys, it's all flattery like pvcman suspects, how many wg's have ever offered to pay you for the next visit!

Point taken - but let's assume for a moment that not every instance quoted above is 100% flattery, which would seem to be supported by some posts by WGs on this Forum. Well, even when it's genuine, why would they offer to pay when they know the chances are you'll soon be back anyway? That way they get to have fun and get paid for it too. ;)

And since many of us, myself included, clearly do enjoy trying to make it fun for the WG too, I guess we have nothing to complain about there. :D

Of course, there was the one time when I ended up spending about one hour of a 90 minute appointment with my head buried between the legs of the WG in question, who shall, heh heh, remain nameless. (Yes, I know it sounds a bit odd, but you had to be there.) Having said which, she then extended my time of her own accord to make it up to me, and I ended up spending over three hours with her. Believe me, she more than repaid my exertions. :P

I said what I said slightly tongue in cheek - seemed an appropriate response to the topic! Like you giving oral is one of my favourite pastimes, and if the lady comes (or appears to) all the better.

I said what I said slightly tongue in cheek - seemed an appropriate response to the topic! Like you giving oral is one of my favourite pastimes, and if the lady comes (or appears to) all the better.

But whose cheek?

Countless times and i take it with a large pinch of salt, the chances are the lady is being good at her job so i might return in the future, flattery goes a long way with certain people, it boosts their egos. I see it at parties on occassion, the punter has a mission to get the lady to cum, she does a bit of wriggling around and moaning and tells him he has made her cum, he goes off for a break with a smile on his face and after returning from the shower she tells me she had to move him on as he was hogging her and this was the best way of doing it in her experience.

Not pay me as such, but after one sensual massage session which involved a fair bit of mutual massage, I let on that I had been learning some massage techniques and loved massaging women. The lady seemed to really enjoy it and offered me a two hour booking the next time for more or less the same price, saying the first hour the next time could just be me massaging her. Bliss :)