AltCtrlDel

Women In South Wales (past & Present)

1,436 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd do a Topic of who I've met / still meet in South Wales as there is little posted about Wales :P

Who I see now (still working)

** = horny welsh totty

Lives and works from Llanelli, is a great sexy lady. Blonde hair and amazing real breasts. About 30yrs old.

** = kristal-lee

Dark haired beauty based in Bridgend / Port Talbot area. Aged 26? Was ok as a punt, but house/flat is dirty. Id do outcall next in a hotel. She is sexy and has a great body.

** = ameliaforu

Cardiff based in Luxury flat on the Bay. Aged 32? tall, Blonde but has fake tits (not my fav) Looked better without them done. Does Duo's with different girls. Thats FUN :)

Not working any more.

** = zoe_summers

Lives in Swansea, a 19/20 yr old Student in Swansea. Sex on LEGS. Very HOT. Has been on Abby Winters site as a model. Used to work via a flat in SA1 Marina, but that has been sold.

** = Mariawales

Was one of THE Best Punts I had (saw her 3x times) was a School Teacher, 26/28 slim tall & SEXY. She was a class above the rest. Used to Dance in Cardiff at a Strip Club too,

** = courtneybabes

CRAP, Robotc & not as sexy as her pics were. Very disappointed & the only one I left before the hour was up

Sheer Eligance

Swansea's Tori worked here, saw her & a sexy lady.

AngelicaCardiff (no longer in Cardiff)

Jewel (formerly Katie of Mystiques) -still working

Several of the Mystiques girls in Bridgend, including Honey, Alex, Naomi and Megan( and the other Megan who was murdered by her boyfriend).

Vixxen (retired)

Georgia (retired 2006?)

Imogen (website still up)

CharlotteWales in Cardiff

Paris of Neath (unreliable but still worth the risk)

Tori in Swansea (retired/moved)

Several of the Angels STB girls including Paris and Corel.I think that they're still working in Cardiff or Newport.

Casey Jo

I rarely punt in South Wales now as it's just got worse and worse over the last 4 or 5 years. A lot of the good girls seemed to retire about 2006/7.

Thanks for this one, CtrlAltDel / Silv. - the names bring back some memories!

Tori, when at Skewen, must have been the best value ever at £32 / 1/2hr. Saw her twice before she moved to Swansea, put up her rates and then moved on. Sad!

Horny Welsh Totty is on my 'must see' list - so thanks for that.

There's been an invasion of foreign girls in the past few years - esp. Oriental and E.European. Albany Road produces some Asian gems from time to time, including one of my 'best ever's - 'Fifi'. (Let me know if you ever hear of her). Sadly they change each week, so it's hit and miss. There's a lot of 'bait and switch' goes on, too - as I discovered to my cost in Pomeroy St last Saturday. My fault for not walking away!

Had a great time with Roxanne, a Polish girl, last year. Time to re-visit. But as some of you may have noticed, I'm a great fan of Shy but Sexy Nikki of Barry - and I'm not alone, as her ** reports show. A lovely, genuine, sexy girl - well worth a long detour - the star on the S.Wales scene at present, imho. It's time we had some more PN FRs on her. Come on lads - do your duty! - or are you all trying to keep her to yourselves???

Albany Road produces some Asian gems from time to time, including one of my 'best ever's - 'Fifi'. (Let me know if you ever hear of her). Sadly they change each week, so it's hit and miss.

Do you mean just off Albany Road, or is there another in Albany Road itself? If you mean the one just off, the regular girls come round every 3 mths and they will tell you when -it's on a wall chart. Fei Fei (possibly same?) was there end of Feb, will be back in May.Most of the girls also give good proper massage.

Edited by snaitram99

** = courtneybabes

CRAP, Robotc & not as sexy as her pics were. Very disappointed & the only one I left before the hour was up

Surprised to hear that, I had lots of very pleasurable meetings with her, although I have heard that she did go downhill towards the end of the 'career'. I stopped seeing her after her rate increased to £200ph.

Shy but sexy from Barry (other site) - I saw Nikki 3 or 4 years ago & had a very good time, not seen her since she returned though.

Simply Perfect (Cardiff) - sadly retired, fit as fuck & good at what she did.

Vixxen - Sadly only got to see her once before she retired, lovely girl.

Ameliaforu - Again only seen her once but she was a great girl.

Jewel - First punt i ever had as Katie in Mystiques in Bridgend, then went indy as Jewel, saw her in Penarth a few years ago now. A great girl though.

Casey Jo - What can I say about her that hasn't already been said? 10/10 (leaving her un-reliability aside), sadly missed.

Asian Jaz - Had a great first meet with her in Casey's apartment, then saw her again when she got her own place & she wasn't so good. - now disappeared.

Krystal Jo (Cardiff) - Now Krystal Delight in Bristol. - Great friendly girl, too much of a gfe for me though if anything.

Very litle left in Cardiff these days, don't bother making a special trip.

Do you mean just off Albany Road, or is there another in Albany Road itself? If you mean the one just off, the regular girls come round every 3 mths and they will tell you when -it's on a wall chart. Fei Fei (possibly same?) was there end of Feb, will be back in May.Most of the girls also give good proper massage.

Quite right - I meant Claude Road.

I didn't know about the 3 months cycle, nor about the chart. I will check it out. Thanks!

** = courtneybabes - When she first started out, she was great, last time she was drunk, all down to Wayne Baker IMHO

Shy but sexy from Barry (other site) - Average punt

Vixxen - Lovely lovely girl, had some memorable times with this lady

Ameliaforu - Only saw her once with Vixxen, nice girl, great BJ, if her prices were lower I would return

Jewel - OK punt, no kissing or OWO

Casey Jo - Best fuck in Wales, but so bloody unreliable

Imogen - Met her many times, very good.

Amber - Part of the Ebbw Vale lot - Awesome fuck

Carmel - Didn't click with her, but beautiful girl.

Crystal - Eastern European (Romanian?) lady and my first punt. Ticked all my boxes physically but service was average. Saw her more than once though so she must have done something right! She may be still working in Bristol.

Courtney - Interesting to read the other comments about her. I saw her just before she stopped working and had a great time with her. Would have seen her again had the opportunity arose.

Casey Jo - Echo the other comments about her. Gorgeous, fun to be with and great sex but not always easy to get a meet with.

Asian Jaz - Met her once and had a great time but within a few days her prices nearly doubled! That stopped me going back

Roxanne - the Polish girl mentioned by David69Bailey. Didn't click with her at all.

Missed out on Vixxen which given the great reviews she had was a mistake on my part.

I have Amelia on my 'to do' list, and there's a girl from Newport who uses the name Tantalising Tanya on A*work who looks worth a visit.

Lastly, I'm another fan of Shy but Sexy - the hour I spent with Nikki last month was possibly the best punt I've ever had. Will be paying her another visit soon.

Amber - Part of the Ebbw Vale lot - Awesome fuck

Carmel - Didn't click with her, but beautiful girl.

Carmel was an absolute babe, fabulous body and a lovely person.

Gutted when she disappeared.

Thanks for this one, CtrlAltDel / Silv. - the names bring back some memories!

Tori, when at Skewen, must have been the best value ever at £32 / 1/2hr. Saw her twice before she moved to Swansea, put up her rates and then moved on. Sad!

Horny Welsh Totty is on my 'must see' list - so thanks for that.

I'm a great fan of Shy but Sexy Nikki of Barry - and I'm not alone, as her ** reports show. A lovely, genuine, sexy girl - well worth a long detour - the star on the S.Wales scene at present, imho. It's time we had some more PN FRs on her. Come on lads - do your duty! - or are you all trying to keep her to yourselves???

Tori & Felicity (were good). Venue was a bit of a DIVE tho.

Horny Welsh Totty is good.

Anyone used Studio 95 in last 6 months?

Will look out for Shy but Sexy Nikki of Barry

Tori & Felicity (were good). Venue was a bit of a DIVE tho.

Horny Welsh Totty is good.

Anyone used Studio 95 in last 6 months?

Will look out for Shy but Sexy Nikki of Barry

Haven't been to Studio 95 for a while but the ladies were very hit and miss in there.

I've always had a good time in Chantells.

Bunnies has apparently moved? Although if it's anything like the last place I would avoid.

Candys? Heard of it, never been.

Amelia is deffo one for the to do list.

Chloe of Kittens in Newport. Fantastic OWO finishing with CIM.

great thread this one.

plus 1 for Nikki in Bary. she has a cute little friend called Holly as well who was pretty sexy to. (barry_babeis_back) or something like that on the other site.

I've seen a lady called Poshtotypip from the other site. around 40 and one of the best punts in south wales imo. she's at the pricey end of this area though at £150 p/h.

I'm seeing a new girl tomorrow (take a chance from time to time...) called PrettieKittie from the other site. anyone seen her?

also does anyone know of any asian indies around here (i tend to avoid parlours).

Who are the latest girls and establishments in Newport. I've not heard of 'Kittens'.

Though I never got to see her,Imogen had terrific appeal.

Gorgeous looking girl

great thread this one.

plus 1 for Nikki in Bary. she has a cute little friend called Holly as well who was pretty sexy to. (barry_babeis_back) or something like that on the other site.

I've seen a lady called Poshtotypip from the other site. around 40 and one of the best punts in south wales imo. she's at the pricey end of this area though at £150 p/h.

I'm seeing a new girl tomorrow (take a chance from time to time...) called PrettieKittie from the other site. anyone seen her?

also does anyone know of any asian indies around here (i tend to avoid parlours).

If it's Pretty Kitty from Gloucester you will have a great time!!! Amazing french kissing, great boobs & very keen & willing!

Good thread, Nice to share info on Swansea,

WGs currently working:

Horny Welsh totty in Llanelli - I agree with earlier comments, great figure, lovely face and superb skills

Ramona exotic, Beatiful, beautiful beautiful. Seems to be travelling with 2 other Hungarian girls, Jasmin Baby and Little Nora Baby. In Swansea at the moment but says will be moving to Cardiff in a couple of weeks. A pleasurable hour but the language problem did get in the way and stopped it being truly spectacular.

Lexi Loves it in Llanelli, Used to advertise as Busty Britney. Not for me, largish girl who scared hell out the old boy!

Malaysian Anita working in a house on Townhill. Same place but a different girl each week. Service varies a lot but some nice pretty girls. Try looking up Reviving Nikki in the local paper for the same visit but at £10 less!

Latinobeauty. "Does what is says on the tin" Very pleasant lady whom I've not seen for a while but have fond memories. Works in a house which turns into a swinger's haunt by night.

From the past:

The best in Swansea by a long way was Kimmy 72. recently, and very briefly, made a re-appearence on a*w*k as Kimmy-Jo. Great kisser, good conversation, all the services i could ever cope with - a very, very nice girl.

Jenny James working first on Port Talbot at the Margam end then in Briton Ferry. Simply the most amazing oral skills.

I have heard it said (frequently) that swansea is a punting desert but there are good girls out there and the way to find them is by sharing information.

Thanks

Good thread, Nice to share info on Swansea,

Thanks lol :) We need MORE South Wales details to benefit ALL.

Horny Welsh Totty in Llanelli - I agree with earlier comments, great figure, lovely face and superb skills

Lexi Loves it in Llanelli, Used to advertise as Busty Britney. Not for me, largish girl who scared hell out the old boy!

Star in Llanelli (Horny Welsh Totty)is GOOD. Glad you've enjoyed her services too.

Lexi Loves (aka: Busty Britney) I nearly booked her glad I never did then..

Latinobeauty. "Does what is says on the tin" Very pleasant lady whom I've not seen for a while but have fond memories. Works in a house which turns into a swinger's haunt by night.

Is this the WG at top of Constitution Hill ??? on "** site"

Ameliaforu is defo one to try... an amazing girl and genuinly seems to enjoy what she does.

also tried welsh_candy- last week.. a new girl who is down in pembrokehire, very enjoyable... :)

Thanks lol :) We need MORE South Wales details to benefit ALL.

Star in Llanelli (Horny Welsh Totty)is GOOD. Glad you've enjoyed her services too.

Lexi Loves (aka: Busty Britney) I nearly booked her glad I never did then..

Is this the WG at top of Constitution Hill ??? on "** site"

Half way up Constitution Hill on the left - that's the girl

While I'm typing away:

Ellie and Brooke in Chantelles. Both lovely, good kissers and great oral skills

I saw busty Nikki from Cardiff for my first time recently. Polish but spoke good English. Nice flat but did have a random visitor toward the end so she suggested I stayed and got the next lift.

I wasn't too bothered but imagine some people would be un-nerved. Had a great time, although the cowgirl wasn't up to much. £70 for an hour.

Looking to see shy from Barry now but a bit put off by the tatoos.

I saw busty Nikki from Cardiff for my first time recently. Polish but spoke good English. Nice flat but did have a random visitor toward the end so she suggested I stayed and got the next lift.

I wasn't too bothered but imagine some people would be un-nerved. Had a great time, although the cowgirl wasn't up to much. £70 for an hour.

I saw Vicky aka sweet&sexy11 from the other site a few times. Saw her in Newport but then she moved to Cardiff and put her prices up. Lovely girl with amazing long legs and excellent GFE. Would definately see her again if it wasn't such a long journey for me.

Don't let the tattoos worry you they are very discreet. You'll have a great time with Nikki (shy_but_sexy) I'm sure.

plus 1 re nikki from barry. go for it you'll have a great time.

re the poster asking about Harriet, she's still around but changed her name and put up a new profile. think she's now Jessy Jones or something like that on the other site.