AltCtrlDel

Women In South Wales (past & Present)

1,436 posts in this topic

Guys any idea how to find this claude road place? I live nearby and want to visit. Also, are there any london's soho style walkups in cardiff?

No walk ups. Just as well really, I'd be broke. There's a bunch of hit and miss massage parlours in Cathays, Roath, The Bay. Another thread covers this if that's your bag. Or you can chance it by magic roundabout, but I wouldn't for all the tea in China.

Guys any idea how to find this claude road place? I live nearby and want to visit. Also, are there any london's soho style walkups in cardiff?

It seems that the Claude Road place has closed for the time being.

It seems that the Claude Road place has closed for the time being.

Sad! :(

Tasty Nina 69

I tried to contact this lady a few weeks back. Contacted her through the purple site. Agreed time and money but at the eleventh hour she could not be contacted. She appears back on the purple site a few hours later.

I am some one who does punt very occasionally and was looking forward to this encounter. Did blacklist her and then she changed her profile.

Does anyone have experience with this lady

Chris

Unfortunately, I had a similar experience last week - made the arrangement, drove to the location I was instructed to and rang again for further directions as instructed. No answer - twice. Was able to make an alternative arrangement with the lovely Cerys Morgan, but Tasty nina did not even respond when I sent a text later.

Magic Healing Hands - does she offer a full sex service???

Magic Healing Hands - does she offer a full sex service???

Phone and ask, she speaks very good English.

Whatever, she give a great massage if you have any other aches or pains!

Edited by Corus Boy

Hi all.

I live a long way from Cardiff but last month I stayed there on business and visited a Parlour, Ambassadors. Although i rarely go to Parlours I had no regrets when I had the pleasure seeing a Thai girl, Mia.

She did just about everything, the most horny girl I have met for ages and there was no extra charges unlike some parlours.

I saw her 3 out of the 4 nights I was there and plan to visit again when i can make an excuse for another business trip.

If you see her I cannot see how you could fail to be disappointed, I am not easy to please but she ticked all my boxes and more.

Hi all.

I live a long way from Cardiff but last month I stayed there on business and visited a Parlour, Ambassadors. Although i rarely go to Parlours I had no regrets when I had the pleasure seeing a Thai girl, Mia.

She did just about everything, the most horny girl I have met for ages and there was no extra charges unlike some parlours.

I saw her 3 out of the 4 nights I was there and plan to visit again when i can make an excuse for another business trip.

If you see her I cannot see how you could fail to be disappointed, I am not easy to please but she ticked all my boxes and more.

Thanks for the info Ian

Anyone got any news on anni69, who was previously prang from Cardiff?

There was a lady in Port Talbot offering massahe and HR called Sanfon but in email exchanges signed off as Prang. Her pictures were similar to the main one on the anni69 page but difficult to tell. I tried to make an appt but was pretty much ignored when it came to details of the meeting. Good luck

There was a lady in Port Talbot offering massahe and HR called Sanfon but in email exchanges signed off as Prang. Her pictures were similar to the main one on the anni69 page but difficult to tell. I tried to make an appt but was pretty much ignored when it came to details of the meeting. Good luck

Thank you for the update.

I did get a reply but the times did not work for me but the email, text and phone call exchanges were very prompt and we have rescheduled for another date.

This week's lady at Reviving Nikki's in Swansea is called Coco; she is soooo sweet. Probably mid twenties but looks younger, long black hair with a very slim body and healthy C cup ish boobs (probably had a little help from the plastic fantastic) The massage was well above par; she even got up and used her knees either side my spine! In fairness the BJ was not the deepest and she only welcomed external exploration of the nethers but all of this was done with the nicest sunniest outlook. As with all these places, it is a shame she will be gone by Monday next but defo one to lok out for - £50 a half hour - Bargain!

anni69 / prang / sanfon defo the same lady. The email exchange I had with Sanfon all now come from anni69. I saw the name in my inbox and assumed someone had hacked my account until I realised what had happened! This also explains why I got mail from funscottishbabe locatd in the highlands - looks like SwanseaSian decided on a change of scenery.

Heard that CR may have re-opened - hope to check out later this week.

Heard that CR may have re-opened - hope to check out later this week.

That will be good news :D

So CR is open again and the resident girl Amy is a real sweety but I'm off to see Sasha Winters soon.

Anyone got any additional information please?

So CR is open again and the resident girl Amy is a real sweety but I'm off to see Sasha Winters soon.

Anyone got any additional information please?

Well I visited Sasha and had a lovely time, easy to find, clean flat and lovely girl.

Exactly as her profile and very stimulating, well recommended.

Ne1 seen jenny aka sexy in swansea? I have had a good time with Tina but. not so good reports have put me off abit for other girls. Thanks skylark.

Any recommendations for Facials in South Wales guys? Something I want to tick off the to do list.

Any body got any names of lady's in studio 95 that are actually worth the shuffle?

Seems to be a very robotic experience in there, is it OK to use the back door and not the front?

Anyone contacted Ruby Tricks off the other site? Not quite south wales I know, but close enough I thought since im getting absolutly nowhere with girls actually in south wales.

Shes the only one to reply to me recently, but wow shes rude! First I asked her location as she has two towns listed, gave a right go at me saying its on her profile to why dont I read it and that shes in a village somewhere completly different (And its def not on her profile anywhere!), then when I said shes too far away for me but does she have a car and would she do a car meet, she launched into another rant about read her profile and it says shes very high class so not a chance in hell..again..doesnt say anything on her profile!

So based on her emails so far, i'll be giving her a miss!

Any body got any names of lady's in studio 95 that are actually worth the shuffle?

Seems to be a very robotic experience in there, is it OK to use the back door and not the front?

Back door no problem (assuming you mean that literally and not a euphemism). Just ring bell and wait for buzz then open door.

Unlikely to be worth it (but at least you'll only have wasted £40).

Is it worth bringing any more cash then that to studio?

Never been offered any extras, just fumble, suck and fuck.

Not been there in a while but always used the back door,its fine, its a bit busy round the front at times!