noharmdone

Tabby In Glasgow

6 posts in this topic

Had many enjoyable punts with a girl named Tabby last year, working in the old Venus sauna in Glasgow. Curvy girl, long dark brown hair, lovely dark brown eyes, a kinda half Scottish half English accent. Never heard anything of her after the Venus got closed down... anyone got any ideas what happened to her or where she ended up? I'm suspecting she may well have simply packed it in, which would be a crying shame. Thanks a bunch Glasgow, I'm withholding my council tax until I find her :)

Cheers in advance for any info!

That sounds very much like the Tabitha who used to work at Giggles Girls - http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20060430174739/http://www.gigglesgirls.co.uk/ - the pics are quite small, but is that her? I knew she moved back to Glasgow after Giggles closed, and advertised on the other site for a while, and would love to see her again, so if it is the same girl I too would be very interested to know if she's still working.

Hmmm, dunno if we're talking about the same girl or not, I can't see any pictures on that link... just an old legacy copy of their homepage with no clickable links on it. Maybe it's my ruddy browser or something. Anyway, certainly sounds like it might be one and the same, I think she had some song lyric or other tattooed on the bottom of her back if that rings any bells!

Hmmm, dunno if we're talking about the same girl or not, I can't see any pictures on that link... just an old legacy copy of their homepage with no clickable links on it. Maybe it's my ruddy browser or something. Anyway, certainly sounds like it might be one and the same, I think she had some song lyric or other tattooed on the bottom of her back if that rings any bells!

Sounds very much like the incomparable and amazing Tabby from Giggles, one of my fave girls of all time. She definitely was going back to Glasgow from London(around 3-4 years ago ?)- well I say "back" but think she was from Edinburgh originally. If I recall there were two words of a lyric (or song title?) tattooed on that region of her body. She tried operating as an Indie for a while but I think she found it a bit too much bother.

Definitely sounds like the one. No leads then... :(

Definitely sounds like the one. No leads then... :(

That's definately Tabitha - one of my favourites from The Giggles/Wiggles days :-)))