ukchap

Looking For London Lady With Violent Orgasm....

26 posts in this topic

Nothing gets me going more than a lady enjoying herself, I love it when the lady has a genuine orgasm and am always prepared to put the work in to help the lady get there.

I am currently looking for a London based lady who I can help achieve a particularly strong or violent orgasm.

Any suggestions for suitable ladies welcome.

UK Chap

Dollymopp is the name that springs to my mind. Hers is the most intense and sustained orgasm I have been privileged to witness.

Dollymopp is the name that springs to my mind. Hers is the most intense and sustained orgasm I have been privileged to witness.

You took the words right out of my mouth........

Dollymopp is the name that springs to my mind.

Thanks for the suggestion.

However, I note from her website that she is unavailable until late April :(

UK Chap

Edited by ukchap

Any other suggestions welcome.....

I had visions of a cockney lady having an orgasm then coming out with a basball bat shouting "come on then, lets fucking have some" :D

Yes, I'd nominate Dollymopp. If she's not around then Lusciously Rubenesque (try a Google search) would fit your bill.

Soft Touch Bodyworks: hilarious.

Do keep the sugeestions coming.

I would mention that I do prefer the slimmer ladies.

UK Chap

Ah, 'Lusciously Rubenesque' is lovely but she's not skinny - beautifully curvy.

Just reviving this thread to see if there are any new suggestions..........

Ah, 'Lusciously Rubenesque' is lovely but she's not skinny - beautifully curvy.

Wonderful orgasms, superb breasts, but rather small nipples.

I would be on the phone to Dolly if I were you ^_^ even wg's have heard how good she is.xx

Not sure if it is me but some girls seem to slip into a coma before orgasm. Does that count ?

Not sure if it is me but some girls seem to slip into a coma before orgasm. Does that count ?

I guess that depends on how pissed they are :P

I am not sure if she is still in the London area but I would say Kimberly Scott.

I'd nominate Ebony Holly and Harmony-Price from the other site.

I am not sure if she is still in the London area but I would say Kimberly Scott.

Are they not manufacturers of paper towels...?

She's not in London anymore but sees her regulars (thanks god!) only when she's touring the area!

I've not seen Kimberly Scott but she keeps sending me unsolicited emails about when she's going to be touring in my area. She also now got a profile calling herself 'Chelsea Michaels' on some site call GroupSpaces that she emailed me about. Her photos on this new profile are heavily, heavily photo shopped.

I had visions of a cockney lady having an orgasm then coming out with a basball bat shouting "come on then, lets fucking have some" biggrin.gif

ROFLCOPTER

well let her

I've not seen Kimberly Scott but she keeps sending me unsolicited emails about when she's going to be touring in my area. She also now got a profile calling herself 'Chelsea Michaels' on some site call GroupSpaces that she emailed me about. Her photos on this new profile are heavily, heavily photo shopped.

well let her know who you are... She has quite a lot regular to keep updated.. if you are so offended just say something, shes not a mind reader you know. I love that girl and I will keep seeng her cuz of who she is and what they she represents herself. The pics ctually her own and they are not photoshopped... Have you seen her with evening make-up? I have, looks better than the photos.

Mmm. May have to go and see Dollymopp when she's back. Does she typically arrive at orgasm via RO or penetrative sex?

I can't really see the point of saying that a certain girl/lady will have a wild orgasm every time unless they really are addicted. I mean, how many genuine orgasms can a busy girl have in a day. She might see 10 clients - is that 5 or 6 orgasms a day? 6/7 days a week? Maybe a best actress award is more appropriate?