richandproud

No Clockwatching

31 posts in this topic

Am I just lucky or do other guys who see indies find that they are very generous with their time? Half hour appointments turn into 1hr ones and 1hr appts turn into 90 min appts.

Its great, cracking value for money. Why bother using agencies, where they do enforce the time. (Mind you one brothel I went to I booked for half hour but stayed for 2hrs and the girl wanted me to stay longer, she said its up to her how long she sees someone. She was high on cocaine at the time though,apparently for girls sex on cocaine is amazing, but that is another topic!) In general though indies are more relaxed about a punter staying way over time. Or am I just lucky?

your luckier than me, for all it's sins I still like the unmentionable site, but in my limited experience the time is often a little on the short side, rather than the long side.

Not sure that this was always intentional, most of the time it was a combination of the lady running a bit late and not adjusting her timings and the natural end of things (eg not fitting in another round with 15 minute to go and you both still recovering)

It's happened a few times. The best was a jet lag cure, did the business and then asked if I could have a kip for a bit as I was jet lagged. One hour punt extended to three hours, the last two were me sleeping with her lying on my chest. Although this was one of my regulars a new girl probably would not have been so accommodating.

In general a well organised indie has the flexibility to be more generous if she wishes.Parlours have managers to see that sort of thing doesn't happen.

I've found that almost totally without exception when I've been to a parlour I've been out in less than the time I've paid for yet with Indies I've always overrun, and it definitely ain't down to my magnetic personality or stud-like sexual prowess. With Indies it's often me who eventually makes a move when I realise the time because I start to feel guilty about the extra unpaid-for time. And it's not that I'm too thick-skinned to take a hint either; I'm quite tuned-in to any signs that time's up and as soon as I pick up a hint I'm off. Indies are just so much more relaxed and relaxing.

I've found that almost totally without exception when I've been to a parlour I've been out in less than the time I've paid for yet with Indies I've always overrun, and it definitely ain't down to my magnetic personality or stud-like sexual prowess. With Indies it's often me who eventually makes a move when I realise the time because I start to feel guilty about the extra unpaid-for time. And it's not that I'm too thick-skinned to take a hint either; I'm quite tuned-in to any signs that time's up and as soon as I pick up a hint I'm off. Indies are just so much more relaxed and relaxing.

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

I'd say with parlours (at least for the 30 mins appointments), there always seems to be an element of the WG being very conscious of getting you out on time. Taking into account rushing showering before/after etc, I don't find them very relaxing or necessarily best value for money but then I prefer to feel unrushed, so 90% of the time I'll choose an indie.

Am I just lucky or do other guys who see indies find that they are very generous with their time? Half hour appointments turn into 1hr ones and 1hr appts turn into 90 min appts.

Its great, cracking value for money. Why bother using agencies, where they do enforce the time. (Mind you one brothel I went to I booked for half hour but stayed for 2hrs and the girl wanted me to stay longer, she said its up to her how long she sees someone. She was high on cocaine at the time though,apparently for girls sex on cocaine is amazing, but that is another topic!) In general though indies are more relaxed about a punter staying way over time. Or am I just lucky?

Are they saying you can stay overtime, or are you seeing how far you can push it?

Are they saying you can stay overtime, or are you seeing how far you can push it?

good question

I'd imagine there's a fine balance the ladies have to strike between not being labelled clockwatchers and not working for a lot under your hourly rate. If I knew I could get 2 hours with a lady for the price of 1 I'd have little incentive to book a 2 hour on returning

She was high on cocaine at the time

I'm uncomfortable with this; drugs are a blight on peoples lives, and not something to be taken lightly.

I'm not saying the OP does this but its really annoying when guys try to stretch those half hour apointments into an hour (and a hell of a lot do). Its not fair on the men that pay for the full hour IMHO.

She was high on cocaine at the time

I'm uncomfortable with this; drugs are a blight on peoples lives, and not something to be taken lightly.

If I knew a WG was on coke, or any other illicit substance, I would walk.

If I knew a WG was on coke, or any other illicit substance, I would walk.

Good man, and so should everyone

You seem to have been extraordinarily lucky compared to myself, i have benefited like this mainly with regulars but it doesnt happen that often.

I wouldnt punt with a lady i thought was on illegal drugs for a number of reasons, if i was not on drugs myself as i wouldnt be nowadays then i would feel i was taking advantage of someone who might be acting and agreeing to things she wouldnt if she were straight, i include being off her head drunk here as well. As i would be straight i wouldnt be on her wavelength, many people on drugs in my experience find the slightest thing funny or sad, it just find them boring. There is also a risk, small but still an unnecessary risk of getting into bother with the police if she were to get raided, hassle i dont want.

I have experienced a number of WGs off their heads on prescription drugs, although legal punting with a lady on these is of no interest to me either.

I'm not saying the OP does this but its really annoying when guys try to stretch those half hour apointments into an hour (and a hell of a lot do). Its not fair on the men that pay for the full hour IMHO.

That was what went through my mind too. The OP sounds a little like he might stretch his time intentionally as his posts comes across a bit like gloating. Maybe he is one of those guys that are a bit thick skinned to get any subtle hint. Many of us are happy to not rush and allow time for a chat etc. But there is a very fine line and it has to be on our terms to offer that free time. So by all means rejoice if it happens but do be a bit aware if it is only the case because you are making no move to leave. A lot of ladies find it hard to call time and can end up feeling quite resentful although if they are good and professional they will probably not show it. :rolleyes:

Obviously independents have discretion over their time and I find that they will often allow an appointment to over-run. However this is usually through chatting rather than serious action. I appreciate this and will do repeat bookings with them.

I have had this a few times with agency girls but they find it more difficult. I was told that agencies are keen to get the guys out on time in case he has extended with the girl and she is not passing on the agency cut.

When my appointments with independents have overrun it has always been because of chatting. I take both my watch and specs off and consequently can't see any clock there may be. Sometimes I am aware that the appointment is probably overrunning & mention it to the lady but sometimes she carries on chatting with me. I presume that if she has another appointment soon after mine she will curtail it, but if not and our chat is interesting enough then she will allow the appointment to overrun. After all, the alternative, especially in hotels, is to watch the tele alone.

I guess I have been lucky I cannot say I have particularly noticed the girls I have seen have been clock watchers. I always see indie girls and for longer bookings, dinner dates, overnight bookings etc. Sometimes they ask if they can come early, I guess if they have been to the shops, to get ready in the hotel which is really nice.

I like to think that if the girl stays on a bit, it is because she is having a nice time. But I never try and drag it out, that I think is disrespectful as is cutting it short.

That was what went through my mind too. The OP sounds a little like he might stretch his time intentionally as his posts comes across a bit like gloating. Maybe he is one of those guys that are a bit thick skinned to get any subtle hint. Many of us are happy to not rush and allow time for a chat etc. But there is a very fine line and it has to be on our terms to offer that free time. So by all means rejoice if it happens but do be a bit aware if it is only the case because you are making no move to leave. A lot of ladies find it hard to call time and can end up feeling quite resentful although if they are good and professional they will probably not show it. :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you B.H.

There is a big difference between free 'chatting' time after the punt has ended and free time that is actually personal services (all down to the lady's discretion.) If it's a regular then I'm sure a lot of indies are happy to give a little extra time for free when considering the 'lifetime value' of a client in marketing speak.

I recently saw a regular for an hour punt and was actually there 2.5 hours, 1.5 hours of which was chatting time afterwards. She was more than happy for me to stay - we were having quite a good laugh together. She even postponed another punter due to my lateness and us running over. However, I'm sure this was mainly in the context that I have been giving her more and more business recently and she probably knows I am even more likely to keep returning.

I've gone as far as cutting down on paid time because I enjoy the more relaxed atmosphere when you're chatting after the booking has officially ended. If you pay for a long booking and you're in the bedroom you sometimes both feel pressure to have loads of sex in that time.

This is, of course, totally perverse. I'm getting a better service by paying my provider less money :blink:

But I couldn't bring myself to pay good money for a chat anyway, so it's the way it has to be!

If I have time available, I don't mind the odd overrun. It's only when guys start to expect it everytime that it isn't fair. Then there are those who will extend the time by dressing slowly, asking for a kiss and cuddle every so often which is interspersed with groping! Turning around and saying "Out the door matey boy", followed by a shove down the stairs throwing his clothes after him is not really part of a good GFE. I now have a cunning strategy that avoids this quite nicely, and is a lot less painless.

This isn't to say I don't like a nice chat, and a goodbye kiss and of course it is nice to be appreciated too! It's all about being fair, but sometimes I have had to more or less push one or two bods out of my place too.

Bravo Strawberry for keeping your cunning strategy secret so we can't work out a method of getting around it :D

(Just kidding, before I get slaughtered!)

I've found the brothels tend to keep an eye on the time,you often get a knock on the door about 10mins before your time is up, the indies well, some of them do watch the time and some don't.

I was with an Indie last Tuesday,I booked for an hour but, when the time was up,she was still busy sucking my cock,we kept at it for another 10mins,then she pulled away and opened her mouth, I pulled myself off into her mouth,she then swallowed the lot!

That was 20mins over time and even then she was in no rush to get rid of me as we talked and had one of her fags whilst we calmed down, I went of to have a quick wash and then got dressed, see you soon she said and off I went.nice girl.

I've gone as far as cutting down on paid time because I enjoy the more relaxed atmosphere when you're chatting after the booking has officially ended. If you pay for a long booking and you're in the bedroom you sometimes both feel pressure to have loads of sex in that time.

This is, of course, totally perverse. I'm getting a better service by paying my provider less money :blink:

But I couldn't bring myself to pay good money for a chat anyway, so it's the way it has to be!

Sorry, but this reads to me as though you're one of the guys that Strawberry mentions in the post after yours, i.e., one of the ones who seem to expect the extra time.

Sorry, but this reads to me as though you're one of the guys that Strawberry mentions in the post after yours, i.e., one of the ones who seem to expect the extra time.

Some chaps even go as far as to not book an official appointment at all, saying they like the social aspect but don't wish to pay for that time. They find you a fascinating person. It's very flattering, but not how it generally works!

Bravo Strawberry for keeping your cunning strategy secret so we can't work out a method of getting around it :D

(Just kidding, before I get slaughtered!)

Not too secret, Tom. I will show you the scars inflicted if you wish!! :D