Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

Investing In Yourself

75 posts in this topic

Just come back from a punt where the girl was wearing ( to be fair !) fantastic heels, LouBoutin was the make. 600 quid !!! I nearly came a second time !!

I dont know whether or not she bought them primarily for work but I presume that she thought they were a good investment for that purpose. As a HUGE heels fan, I certainly appreciated them although I am not sure if they would be a determining factor in my deciding to see her again,

Ladies, are there particular things that you 'invest ' in yourself that make you feel good or that you think are important for your business ? It might be anything -- the gym, expensive lingerie, hair treatments, special bed linen, jewellery,toys, really white teeth, skin treatments , accomodation, etc,etc Maybe guys invest in themselves in some way as well { other than the punt ) ??:)

I would not pay £600 for a pair of heels.

But white teeth yes... I spend money on keeping my

teeth tiptop and shiny white... so that I can flash

a lovely smile while buckling up with my other great

investment. My top of the range strap on which cost

a pretty penny or two and has stood the test of time

.... not falling apart after a few thrusts.

I won't forget the smile on the assistant's

face when I went into the changing rooms when trying it

on though... well the price made it necessary to make sure

it was a good fit after all.

In this business.. yes... investment is all.

:P:D

Whenever I go for a punt, I have to have a fresh hair cut. I also have to put on my best designer clothes, my average "punting outfit" costs about £500...a little vain, maybe, but it gives me confidence.

Granny knickers..

Yes, I have heard this Pia !:D

Forget about diamonds -- granny knickers are a girl's best friend !

I would not pay £600 for a pair of heels.

But white teeth yes... I spend money on keeping my

teeth tiptop and shiny white... so that I can flash

a lovely smile while buckling up with my other great

investment. My top of the range strap on which cost

a pretty penny or two and has stood the test of time

.... not falling apart after a few thrusts.

I won't forget the smile on the assistant's

face when I went into the changing rooms when trying it

on though... well the price made it necessary to make sure

it was a good fit after all.

In this business.. yes... investment is all.

:P:D

Yep,if I were a Wg that would probably be the no.1 investment I would make. If you dont have a reasonably good set of teeth, it really takes away from your physical apperance. Having said that I should pay more visits to the dentist myself !

I hardly "invest" in myself. Just the food and drink I love, and the good quality bedding. (at least 300 percale).

I never buy expencive lingerie. £10 for a bra a and £3 for the matching nickers max. Mo pint to spent much for lingerie, as after you use it dosen ot so times, it will have so much war and tear, you just chuck them in the bin. Clients can't tell the difference either, if you wearing somthing from La Sensa or La Perla. Can't see why to pay £10 or so per wear, if you can pay £1-£2 at most.

I don't invest in face cream or general grooming either. The my only induldence i Elemis face wash which I buy with a discount for £12 (but its usually twice that) and it last me for 4 months. This is the only product I can swear that its works! The best miracle product ever invented and I did tried a lot in the past. (at least for my skin, and I was a fan of it for almost a decade).

The most expencive things I have been bought by me. Usually presents from clients, or from somebody else. Majority of them are useless, and were passd away or given to the charity shops.

I hardly "invest" in myself. Just the food and drink I love, and the good quality bedding. (at least 300 percale).

I never buy expencive lingerie. £10 for a bra a and £3 for the matching nickers max. Mo pint to spent much for lingerie, as after you use it dosen ot so times, it will have so much war and tear, you just chuck them in the bin. Clients can't tell the difference either, if you wearing somthing from La Sensa or La Perla. Can't see why to pay £10 or so per wear, if you can pay £1-£2 at most.

I don't invest in face cream or general grooming either. The my only induldence i Elemis face wash which I buy with a discount for £12 (but its usually twice that) and it last me for 4 months. This is the only product I can swear that its works! The best miracle product ever invented and I did tried a lot in the past. (at least for my skin, and I was a fan of it for almost a decade).

The most expencive things I have been bought by me. Usually presents from clients, or from somebody else. Majority of them are useless, and were passd away or given to the charity shops.

bediing on a punt is very important, although I think you only mean to refer to your own sleeping bed. WHITE COMPANY -- really nice stuff. Yes, a thin creeking and noisy bed , would probably put me off seeing the lady again,But maybe we could use the sofa in the living room, or the island in the kitchen etc. I am a little surprised that I have not had the pleasure of very sensual bed clothes like silk at least once ober the tears.

'Investing' in myself over XMAS has led to having too shed too many pounds.!:angry:

As I normally punt during the week I will nearly always try and wear one of my best suits and wear a nice shirt and tie, CAny find any decent Knickers/boxers that doesnt go out of shape after a few washes -- I often feel a bit silly in 'comfy undies when I undress at a punt.

Just a little example of the above. This Bra cost £52. And this Bra £12.90. I would tell the difference which is more expensive, (only because I am a woman, lol) but it does not mean the more expensive bra better quality or nicer. Clients (or men in general) don't have chance in hell to know the difference unless they secretly look on the label. (which girls cut off anyway).

Clothes wise as a punter I don't make an effort at all. In the summer I will turn up in baseball cap, shorts and sandals. If I'm going to the gym in the winter I will turn up to a booking in my track suit. If I'm at work, ill turn up in a whistle and flute. Casually, ill turn up in a leather jacket and jeans, the leather jacket is high quality and does get comment, but I don't wear it for comments or to impress, if I'm wearing it then fine, but I'm just as likely to be in a track suit. What I wear makes no difference to the service I get.

What iam spending money on is my teeth. Every 3 months I see my personal hygenist privately and it is expensive but I think worth it. I like a good snog so I think it vital to have good oral hygeine.

As for women, other than their teeth, I don't know why they bother spending money on clothes. I'm happy for them to answer the door naked. Saves the hassle of ripping their clothes off!!!

I take a different view in "investing in myself".

Maybe health paranoia, maybe vanity or even routine, but I think staying healthy and fit is the ultimate investment.

You can buy "things" as and when, but trying to stay healthy and in good shape is my investment. Maybe also part of the appeal is because it isn't a quick fix or easy, as so much is these days.

Most girls make the most of themselves, but here is some advice from a punter. If you are foreign, learn english asap, you will enjoy the job more and increase your turnover. Have more than one work dress, about 50% of parlour customers are regulars, and notice these things. If you look pale and unhealthy, go for a beach holiday, or get a tan somehow. If you are overweight, do something about it. Have some massage oil, makes you look professional for the post -coital massage. Yes, few punters can price lingerie, so dont waste money on it, unless you are doing it for yourself. Try and learn to undress with a bit of style, some girls disrobe as if they are lifeguards on bondi beach.

Xenia, you are funny lol x I don't think it's so much the price tag of lingerie- it's what you put in it that counts :-) - your new photo's look stunning- especially the bum shots.

I have brought expensive underwear that has fallen/ripped apart after a couple of weeks so don't go over board on paying £££s for a pair of designer knickers now - I agree you can not tell the difference with some materials.

Cumandgo- things I tend to treat myself to feel/look nice are perfume, make-up, skin products- gym is good but it's fitting in and sometimes a slog lol

have a couple of nice pair of shoes- only wear high high heels for work.

I like my hair messy- you know the messy just got out of bed look- so don't tend to spend too much time on hair- I do have hair products but has a style of it's own :-) I just bung it up in a ponytail or top not when not working/or evenings out go for straightening look or wild- depends on ocassion.

Edited by natashasexy4uxx

The WG industry is there to make money. So one would assume some WG's have money to spend or a regular quite partial to buying them gifts.

Personally I'd find it off putting if the lady was wearing extremely expensive items, unless her going rate was in proportion with what she was wearing. Not sure why, I'm just wired that way.

Also,

Most girls make the most of themselves, but here is some advice from a punter. If you are foreign, learn english asap, you will enjoy the job more and increase your turnover. Have more than one work dress, about 50% of parlour customers are regulars, and notice these things. If you look pale and unhealthy, go for a beach holiday, or get a tan somehow. If you are overweight, do something about it. Have some massage oil, makes you look professional for the post -coital massage. Yes, few punters can price lingerie, so dont waste money on it, unless you are doing it for yourself. Try and learn to undress with a bit of style, some girls disrobe as if they are lifeguards on bondi beach.

I agree on the whole learn English thing (but keep the accent... sometimes it plays up to the fantasy.. :D )

I don't agree with the pale get a tan. Overweight, do something about it. I might fancy pasty skin tone bigger lady (who exudes life experience) to man handle me and teach me a thing or too. (None in the Wimbledon are that I can find though :angry: ). Can't get that with the terribly slim, but they themselves fulfil other desires.

I agree with the rest though.

Point is work to your strengths, appeal to your clientel and don't over sell or over cook it.

Just a little example of the above. This Bra cost £52. And this Bra £12.90. I would tell the difference which is more expensive, (only because I am a woman, lol) but it does not mean the more expensive bra better quality or nicer. Clients (or men in general) don't have chance in hell to know the difference unless they secretly look on the label. (which girls cut off anyway).

Now Xenia , if you tell me you got this pair of 15.99 in wherever, I just wont believe you !!:) Fantastic !

Cumandgo- things I tend to treat myself to feel/look nice are perfume, make-up, skin products- gym is good but it's fitting in and sometimes a slog lol

have a couple of nice pair of shoes- only wear high high heels for work.

I like my hair messy- you know the messy just got out of bed look- so don't tend to spend too much time on hair- I do have hair products but has a style of it's own :-) I just bung it up in a ponytail or top not when not working/or evenings out go for straightening look or wild- depends on ocassion.

Hmmmm -- I would hazard a guess that you are pulling the wool over our eyes a bit Natasha .:) You strike me as someone who is very careful indeed about how you present yourself genereally and I would further guess that your wardrobe contains some very serious pieces of attire that you wip out when the occasion warrants it. Sometimes I bet that 'thrown together,slightly dishevelled look ' can take hours to perfect ?:D

Lovely to see back Natasha. I'm sure many of your clients are doing Xenia type polka dances in their offices around the S.E.!

Personally I'd find it off putting if the lady was wearing extremely expensive items, unless her going rate was in proportion with what she was wearing. Not sure why, I'm just wired that way.

Also,

I agree on the whole learn English thing (but keep the accent... sometimes it plays up to the fantasy.. :D )

Thats interesting and unusual I would have thought. The lady I punted with yesterday was not very expensive but the cost of the pair of Laboutoun shoes she was wearing was ridiculous-- but I can tell you I wasnt complaining ! :D

Its not in anyway essential , but I do like a really nice necklace on a woman at a booking. Yes, killer heels and a classy necklace,mmmm !!

Your right about the foreign ladies keeping their accents. I was with a Romanian girl recently and with her deep accent, I thought I was in a Bond movie. !

Just come back from a punt where the girl was wearing ( to be fair !) fantastic heels, LouBoutin was the make. 600 quid !!! I nearly came a second time !!

The problem with a Louboutin shoes, its there is so much fakes of them around, and some are quite a good quality.(conidering). Doubt anybody can tell the difference, unless its a Loubutin connoisseur. Same with Manolos, and Jimmy Choo. There is hundreds sites on the net selling replica of them for a little more then £100. Here is the one example. http://www.heels-mall.com/christian-louboutin-slingback-c-10.html.

I am so paranoid to own Louboutin, that even if its real one, people will think its a fake. Alternatively they will think that I am an idiot who spent £500 on the pair of shoes, lol

Now Xenia , if you tell me you got this pair of 15.99 in wherever, I just wont believe you !!:) Fantastic !

No, lol they were a bit more then that £56.99 from Modatoi (but for some unknown reason gone up in price to £64.99, after I bought them).

Edited by Xenia

Lets be honest Xenia - most men gasp for breath when you let them know the cost of decent underwear. Most married mens trollies appear as if by magic in their draw overnight. 99P bankrupt Ethel Austin 10% COTTON stock or Del Boys deal of the day - A nice pair of Kevin Kines direct from the sub-continent @£2.99 a pair! Tell you wot! 2 for a fiver hows that darlin' Men don't put much effort into their own undies so cant comprehend the cost of good lingerie.

Wearing good undies is an investment in your own confidence and feel good level, although I have to agree with the cheaper 'disposable "wear 'em and share 'em ( with the bin men )concept - theres nothing worse than tired worn (out) undies. Expensive or not.

Back to the original poster!

I always thought a good apartment in a good area was an investment but people dont seem to notice that theyre sitting on an expensive suite listening to musak on an expensive player ! Their mind are usually on something else! although I expect theyd remember bad accomodation, and the surroundings are part of the ambience of a date so worth investing in.

I did have the full Sky TV package at one point but found sky sport news in the background far too distracting and as someone pointed out could be seen as a ruse to have a date spend time watching TV instead of actually engaging in useful employment elsewhere! so I sent Sky Packing as a shockingly bad customer comfort idea

I have also invested in a good Car for work with a different car for my real life. An expensive apartment of course, Shoes - as originally pointed out are essential, they really do say so much about the wearer.

Hair @ £90 every fortnight, Nails, work clothing, suits, sets, coats jewellery mobile phone dedicated computer.

In fact -and I can only speak for myself of course, as some girls rent apartments by the job or day. I have invested in a whole seperate life complete with my own apartment with bills, council tax etc, car, T.V. Licence, Mobile phone account washing machine, fridge freezer, clothing make up, shoes and all the trimmings of a completely different sustainable existance. Even my mail arrives addressed to Helen Jones. I only use these facilities for dating so quite an investment in time money and effort.

I am essentially, materially and socially two distinctly seperate people.

So the material practical investments are quite large and expensive to manage and maintain. Because of the amount of investment in myself I can and do hop from one life to another.

The Personal and emotional investments are something else completely but investing with other than money, in our health - mental and physical in such an emotional and intensly personal business, are just as if not more important than anything material as many women sadly discover.

I also invest in Hobnobs and a copy of Cheshire life for my occasional table!

P.S. Spending £600 on a pair of shoes is something I would never do- but that doesnt make it wrong for others to indulg themselves!

Edited by Helen Jones

The problem with a Louboutin shoes, its there is so much fakes of them around, and some are quite a good quality.(conidering). Doubt anybody can tell the difference, unless its a Loubutin connoisseur. Same with Manolos, and Jimmy Choo. There is hundreds sites on the net selling replica of them for a little more then £100. Here is the one example. http://www.heels-mal...back-c-10.html.

I am so paranoid to own Louboutin, that even if its real one, people will think its a fake. Alternatively they will think that I am an idiot who spent £500 on the pair of shoes, lol

No, lol they were a bit more then that £56.99 from Modatoi (but for some unknown reason gone up in price to £64.99, after I bought them).

Well I certainly couldnt tell the difference in a million years , so the cheaper versions would be ideal for punting -- guys like their heels !! If it just looks the business then thats good enough for me. ( Btw- that link for heels- mal doesnt work for me.)

Your boots are fab Xenia and they look a lot more than 64.99 -- tell your clients you had them specially imported from Russia -- they'll love it !

( Btw- that link for heels- mal doesnt work for me.)

Probably already was removed, because they sell counterfeit stuff. Here is another one.
Your boots are fab Xenia and they look a lot more than 64.99 -- tell your clients you had them specially imported from Russia -- they'll love it !

LOL. Russia its a shoe paradise! Anything you want, you can get there, however this boots will cost at least 3-4 times more in Russia.

I always thought a good apartment in a good area was an investment but people dont seem to notice that theyre sitting on an expensive suite listening to musak on an expensive player ! Their mind are usually on something else! although I expect theyd remember bad accomodation, and the surroundings are part of the ambience of a date so worth investing in.

I did have the full Sky TV package at one point but found sky sport news in the background far too distracting and as someone pointed out could be seen as a ruse to have a date spend time watching TV instead of actually engaging in useful employment elsewhere! so I sent Sky Packing as a shockingly bad customer comfort idea

I have also invested in a good Car for work with a different car for my real life. An expensive apartment of course, Shoes - as originally pointed out are essential, they really do say so much about the wearer.

Hair @ £90 every fortnight, Nails, work clothing, suits, sets, coats jewellery mobile phone dedicated computer.

In fact -and I can only speak for myself of course, as some girls rent apartments by the job or day. I have invested in a whole seperate life complete with my own apartment with bills, council tax etc, car, T.V. Licence, Mobile phone account washing machine, fridge freezer, clothing make up, shoes and all the trimmings of a completely different sustainable existance. Even my mail arrives addressed to Helen Jones. I only use these facilities for dating so quite an investment in time money and effort.

I am essentially, materially and socially two distinctly seperate people.

So the material practical investments are quite large and expensive to manage and maintain. Because of the amount of investment in myself I can and do hop from one life to another.

The Personal and emotional investments are something else completely but investing with other than money, in our health - mental and physical in such an emotional and intensly personal business, are just as if not more important than anything material as many women sadly discover.

I also invest in Hobnobs and a copy of Cheshire life for my occasional table!

P.S. Spending £600 on a pair of shoes is something I would never do- but that doesnt make it wrong for others to indulg themselves!

SKY SPORTS NEWS !! --- ha,ha, now that was really really bold !:D

I think a nice apartment is important and yesterday I attended an incall and the place was really lovely. Admittedly it is not the deciding factor, the girl is the most important component by a mile , but all things being equal a nice apt, nice music, candles etc will tip the balance.Bad accomodation will stop a re-booking in my case.

It bedding and my working environment I invest a lot into. This past couple of days for example I've spent a few hundred just on plants for the garden.

I wouldn't spend that sort of money on a pair of heels just for work, because I don't think most men would even know how much they are worth, I do however own loads and loads of shoes, boots, lingerie etc. I'm obsessed with the stuff I think, but my workplace comes first as does good food because I like to wine and dine clients.

SKY SPORTS NEWS !! --- ha,ha, now that was really really bold !:D

Might make for interesting "Where were you when...." for certain groundbreaking news. "Where were you when Nelson Mandela was freed?" "Well, I was doing a brunette doggy style" :D

As a punter I must admit I do buy clothes specifically for punting.

And buy and wear the more expensive aftershave specially for the punts.

Ive switched to wet shaves for punt days instead of electic as its closer.

And sometimes bought a gift like chocs or strawberries.

So have spent more money punt wise than I hand over..

I take a different view in "investing in myself".

Maybe health paranoia, maybe vanity or even routine, but I think staying healthy and fit is the ultimate investment.

You can buy "things" as and when, but trying to stay healthy and in good shape is my investment. Maybe also part of the appeal is because it isn't a quick fix or easy, as so much is these days.

Yep, you are so right nntt ! Problem is the gym is so fookin' boring !