Coventrypunter

Postcodes

5 posts in this topic

anyone know of a website that you can get a map of a postcode, like CV5, see its borders, the streets therein and what postcodes adjoin.

if you search for a postcode in multimap or google maps you just get a pointer in the middle of the postcode area.

anyone know of a website that you can get a map of a postcode, like CV5, see its borders, the streets therein and what postcodes adjoin.

if you search for a postcode in multimap or google maps you just get a pointer in the middle of the postcode area.

Admitting that you asked for a website, so this response may be less than helpful, I think you'll find that the A-to-Z city atlas books do have post-code boundaries marked on them.

Admitting that you asked for a website, so this response may be less than helpful, I think you'll find that the A-to-Z city atlas books do have post-code boundaries marked on them.

thanks.

but multimap have removed the postcode boundaries from the maps on their webby. grrr.

I have a brum a2z but i dont carry the full set in me car!

I use streetmap.co.uk but it doesn't show the boundaries.

Royal Mail website?

Is this what you are looking for perhaps? You can go down to street level on the map and view postcode boundaries (it tells you the address that's at the centre of the map each time.)

UK postcode map

Edited by pvcman