hairymary101

Farting During A Punt

34 posts in this topic

and did it spoil the punt?

Had a girl do a fanny-fart once. Does that count?

Lady did it for me once whilst performing RO. As she came, it sort of slipped out, I gather these things/muscles are all joined up?

It did when she did it a second time, I got up and left. When asked where I was going I said I'm not staying for another 67 of thise thanks.

Never experienced this until about a month ago.

The girl was absolutely stunning, and perhaps one of the best looking I have ever punted !

I had enjoyed a few positions and we were in the throws of mish when all of a sudden her fanny made the loudest fart I have ever heard !:blink:

Its was a real shock at first and then I could not withhold a nervous laugh... she looked a little embarrassed and muttered ... ‘trapped air’, and we carried on regardless!

It didn’t spoil the punt, but gives me something else to remember her by....

sadly not seen her advertised anywhere since, so perhaps she's getting it sorted out!:DB)

Lady did it for me once whilst performing RO. As she came, it sort of slipped out, I gather these things/muscles are all joined up?

I experienced the same, it put me off my stroke for a bit.

Fanny farts are no big deal. Farts coming from the other end though could be considered a bit of a passion killer although to date I've not experienced it.

Apparently there is actually a fetish called Cake Farting though I cant say I've seen any WG advertise it...

Yes I have, both fanny farts and the other end when I have orgasmed.

and As far as I know neither spoiled the punts for the gents.

I'm not a robot, I'm human and it has happened on occasion, when I was highly excited, there was no smell, so I suppose that helped, also helped that i can laugh at myself.

You can only be embarrassed if you allow yourself to be, and most of the time it makes for uncomfortable moments, but if you can laugh about it, it eases the pressure and makes things easier.

I don't think it's something to be embarrassed about after all I'm sharing my body, it's functions just happen to come along for the ride.

Maybe the gent who I saw when this happened could tell us if it affected his time, with me?

At the time it didn't seem to matter, but maybe I mis-read the situation.

The girl was absolutely stunning, and perhaps one of the best looking I have ever punted !

I had enjoyed a few positions and we were in the throws of mish when all of a sudden her fanny made the loudest fart I have ever heard !:blink:

Its was a real shock at first and then I could not withhold a nervous laugh... she looked a little embarrassed and muttered ... ‘trapped air’, and we carried on regardless!

sadly not seen her advertised anywhere since, so perhaps she's getting it sorted out!:DB)

edit... mistaken post.

Edited by jimmyjj

edit... mistaken post.

Where was it supposed to be? Knitting weekly? Rechroming crankshafts monthly? I've a passion for lawnmowers quarterly?

Where was it supposed to be? Knitting weekly? Rechroming crankshafts monthly? I've a passion for lawnmowers quarterly?

Horticulture Week forum :P

Suppose it depends a lot on the smell - like if someone has just opened up a grave.

I find fanny farts are more common if you are in the doggie position

I'm not aware of having had a girl fart during sex with me, but have experienced plenty of girls who have fanny farted or 'queefed'. It's always laughed off by us both, and sometimes I'm given the blame for the size of my member. I've also had 2 experiences where I've inserted myself in to a girl and within a few strokes we have to stop because my thrusting has them desperate for a piss.

I'm wondering if the farting thing is to do with age as I never had it happen before, but within the last year twice while orgasaming I've let rip, once unoticed, and the other time she wasn't happy as she was giving me a bj at the time so was in close proximity.

Not really. it would have turned me off if smelled. :eek:

I find fanny farts are more common if you are in the doggie position

Yes spot on, it also depends how the guy does the moves, if he pulls out completely and then back in, it traps more air. I always feel a bit bad as you somehow associate the sound with the other one!

girls fart, this has put me of girls for life

I had this girl years ago, who used to work in new blythswood

We both got into a 69, and I was eating away, and all of a sudden she farted, now it stank, but I just tried to hold my breath, and eat as much as I can

I've only ever farted once during sex with a Client and we both just laughed it off....I guess it didn't ruin the experience since he has been back many times...

However, I DO get a lot of Guys that ask me if I will fart in their face...I always say that if that's what they want I can't guarantee it since I can't fart on command but if the urge takes me I won't hold back...I've never managed to do it yet though...

It would be something we all do, but do not like other to hear and smell it. Luckily I never had to hear it when in room with any girl.

Nothing can be more off putting than the lady farting. Has happened to me three times. Twice it was not so bad but on 1 occasion it was rather smelly and I left as quickly as I could. Fanny farts don't count. Many girls produce these, some more than the others and they can't be helped.

have farted myself quite a few times while waiting in the room for the girl to arrive after my shower !! luckily i have had time to "fan" most of the stink away(hopefully) with the towel before the girl entered the room. had a big fanny fart once from danni @ SS in manchester which we laughed off.and once had a real stinker from a girl once but was on the vinegar stroke so didnt stop, but it was a stinker !!

Edited by smoothballs

Have any ladies had the dis-pleasure of some clever sod letting rip whilst they were giving him Oral?

(That WOULD be unpleasant) :lol:

Not in the least. My favourite girl farted when leaping back onto the bed after knealng on the floor to suck me. It just seemed so natural, and neither of us commented.