brummyboy2008

Knickers Or Thong?

25 posts in this topic

Have to say I have a strong preference for knickers rather thongs. The sight of my favourite WG walking upstairs in front of me in a skirt so short it gave me a fabulous view of her snow white knickers nearly had me coming on the spot. And there's the option of penetration up the knicker leg... Besides, I just love the word "Knickers"!

Have to say I have a strong preference for knickers rather thongs. The sight of my favourite WG walking upstairs in front of me in a skirt so short it gave me a fabulous view of her snow white knickers nearly had me coming on the spot. And there's the option of penetration up the knicker leg... Besides, I just love the word "Knickers"!

Less is best for me so thong but naked as soon as possible.

Not panties? Personally I prefer a nice thong.

Not panties? Personally I prefer a nice thong.

Might just be me but I find a thong totally unsexy!

I'm not that bothered either way given it's going to come off very quickly.

Agree with Newnortherner. My regular WG does not bother with either. She says its hardly worth putting either on because they are not on for long anyway!

And the view of her in a very short skirt walking up the stairs ahead of me is a sight to behold!

Thongs for girls up to size 10, boyshorts for girls 12+ for me.

There's nothing like a gym-toned arse framed by a G String, just like there's nothing like a pair of boyshorts stretched tight across a generous rump. B)

I totally agree with tibbs. Thongs have always been my favourite since I was about 14 at school lol.

I prefer girls to wear no underwear but sometimes when she's wearing tight dress/skirts it's quite sexy to see the v lining of her thong through her clothes

Give me knickers every time. Perhaps that says more about my age than I would care to reveal but who cares!

Have to say I have a strong preference for knickers rather than thongs. The sight of my favourite WG walking upstairs in front of me in a skirt so short it gave me a fabulous view of her snow white knickers nearly had me coming on the spot. And there's the option of penetration up the knicker leg... Besides, I just love the word "Knickers"!

Edited by brummyboy2008

Thong for me, but like silky knickers as well, not into nothing underneath, like to take them off the girl.

thongs it depends on the lady’s ass some can carry off and others can’t, I also love the full Basque sets with a quality pair of stockings,

Not a big fan of thongs. Why bother at all at that point?

Knickers big time for me. With some "panty waste" on if possible, please! ;)

Thong or french knickers!

It's got to be see-through flimsy panties for me ...

Oh thongs definitely for me, although I agree with OP about how good it is to see an upskirt view when the WG is walking upstairs!

I'll alwaysf remeber my first ever punt at Giggles,the girl walked up the stairs whilst I followed,she was wearing a lovely pair of tight white panties, I couldn't take my eyes off of her lovely wobbling cheeks and the bulge of her crotch!!

Full size panties please!

Should do a forum poll instead.

Thong

French knickers

Granny pants! (like my mom wears, OMFFGGG!!! noooooooooooooOOOOO!! lol)

My sister wears thongs, such a turn off :blink:

Surprised i still like thongs the most.

I am a WG i pefer knickers sexy lace or silk ones to match my hold ups :D

thongs are like cheese wire no imagination but i guess it depends what u like to wear outfit wise

then again im put off wearing thongs because of some immature twats like pulling it further up my arse cheeks and it hurts ouch! :(

I am a WG i pefer knickers sexy lace or silk ones to match my hold ups :D

thongs are like cheese wire no imagination but i guess it depends what u like to wear outfit wise

then again im put off wearing thongs because of some immature twats like pulling it further up my arse cheeks and it hurts ouch! :(

Mmmmm.....just getting a vision of those sexy knickers and hold ups.....

My sister wears thongs, such a turn off :blink:

All in all,that would seem to be a good thing.... unless you live in Alabama...

PS Just wondering how you know - do you ferret through her laundry?

you most of the time the wg will be wearing knickers, but from time to time i do request a thong or nothing at all, i tend to see mostly size 8 wg's, and most of them have fit toned bodies so will look good in whatever.

you most of the time the wg will be wearing knickers, but from time to time i do request a thong or nothing at all, i tend to see mostly size 8 wg's, and most of them have fit toned bodies so will look good in whatever.

A really nice set of brilliant white or bright coloured knickers against golden tanned skin --- mmmmmmm!

All in all,that would seem to be a good thing.... unless you live in Alabama...

PS Just wondering how you know - do you ferret through her laundry?

I dont know about lately.

She always used to flaunt the top-rear of her thongs above the top of her tight trousers-leggings-flares. Please dont ask me stuff about her i hate it :P

Definately a Thong man here, dont like granny pants. Cant beat a nice Thong riding up the crack of a nice bottom.