Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluecal

Budapest Recommendations?

7 posts in this topic

Any recommendations / advice for massage plus HR in Budapest?

Cheers

There was a pub (I forget the name, but it is well known, so ask ) with a load of EE girls who would go with you for a fee. This was a safe and good!. I also know someone who offerd to buy a drink for a stunning girl just standing around. She 'invited' him into a bar just a few yards away. He then got ripped off by heavies inside - they took everything he had. So, do be careful.

A bit more memory....it was a music pub. Hope that helps a bit more.

I used to think of travelling to EE to find girls but there are just so many of them over here working I haven't bothered, especially in london & especially Hungarian. If you need any advice from that perspective please msg me :-)

Otherwise good luck & keep us posted - I will be intrigued to learn of your experiences & how they compare to mine in London.

Can't say that the posts about getting ripped off are very encouraging...

I used to think of travelling to EE to find girls but there are just so many of them over here working I haven't bothered, especially in london & especially Hungarian. If you need any advice from that perspective please msg me :-)

Otherwise good luck & keep us posted - I will be intrigued to learn of your experiences & how they compare to mine in London.

Incorrect. The difference is the price factor. For 150 GBP, you can have an FFFM (thats 3 Fs) experience for an hour. I don't understand why people are heading to night clubs to pick up the girls. Prostitution is completely legal in many EE countries and there are tons of brothels all over...I was in Budapest in 2008 for just 3 weeks and was seeing 4 girls every weekend...It comes with its own problems, like girls not speaking English, lack of GFE etc...But if you do your homwork, then is nothing more than a punting heaven...