Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superdupercambs

San Francisco In April

10 posts in this topic

I am visiting SF at the end of April, wondered if anyone has any experience of the massage parlours ?

There are a few advertised on lovings.com.

Is it the same as the UK , i.e. you pay a massage fee on the way in and then pay the girl for extras in cash ?

How much are you likely to pay ?

There are plenty of oriental rub and tug places. You pay first to get in/for the basic massage. The girl will then want a 'tip' for much much more, you can get full personal in most of these places. It's not cheap, I remember being quoted $200+ for a shag. If you like korean/oriental places you will be fine.

Check the " San Francisco Massage Parlors " thread on ISG. Valid data. <_<

Well from everything I am reading San Fran is either going to be really expensive or crap.

I hate to generalise but I have visited 5 citys in the USA and all are crap for punting.

Anywhere in europe and far east I get a wild time !

I hate to generalise but I have visited 5 citys in the USA and all are crap for punting.

I hate to generalise but I have visited probably 100 cities in the USA and all are crap for punting. I have had my greatest successes in small towns in places like southern Illinois in restaurants and so on where some cute little waitress says : "Ah just love your accent, it's so cute!"

I hate to generalise but I have visited probably 100 cities in the USA and all are crap for punting. I have had my greatest successes in small towns in places like southern Illinois in restaurants and so on where some cute little waitress says : "Ah just love your accent, it's so cute!"

Yes, it can be crap, provided if no proper homework is done. It's not Europe or Canada..There have been days where I spent the whole weekend sitting in front of my computer going through so many girl's profiles and reviews just to plan for the next weekend. This can be immensely rewarding well at least for me, as my best experience in Europe is no way close to my best experience(s) in the US..

Edited by ITSMEJACK

I second the opinions above that all US cities are not very punter friendly, in fact they are punter adverse. Very little supply and what is available is of poor quality and very expensive. SF is probably one of the better cities in the US for punting but it is very very expensive and repeat business does not seem to be the objective of the providers so they dont care much about the servive they provide. Most importantly the local laws are very draconian and that makes the whole experience a nightmare and best avoided. The simple fact that almost any form of commercial sexual activity is illegal in the US should be enough to answer most questions about punting in the US. Save your money for the better punting destinantions if your will power can do it.

Glad it just not me, will have a good time in London before and as soon as I get back I think :P

You have to find forum boards for where you want to travel.. They're everywhere..Im part of 6. lol

You do have to do some homework but there are good ladies all over the US. We just dont put all out there so we are too easy to find.. as this "job" is illegal in the states.

If any of you make it to NY, here I am. ;)

I saw this and thought I had to come to the defense of my fair city. San Francisco is extremely mongering friendly, although I agree that it's not cheap (unless you pick up street hookers, which is worth what you pay for IMHO). Check out www.sfredbook.com, which is an excellent resource for advertisements, reviews and a board like this one.

If anyone has specific questions, please private message me. I've seen it all here.

--Marko