Uncle Pokey

Manmeat Does It Again

34 posts in this topic

Have a peek at FR 102919.

Yet another gem from the master of the amusing Field Report.

I don't believe he's ever made a report on a lady I've known. One of these days perhaps.

Uncle Pokey

I don't believe he's ever made a report on a lady I've known. One of these days perhaps.

Uncle Pokey

Brilliant! The man is a master of metaphor. I don't suggest you read this f/r if you're at home with the family and trying to be discreet - it presents Laughing out loud danger. You have been warned.

Uncle Pokey

I would love to buy this guy a drink. Its one of the funniest FR I have ever read, absolutely brilliant !

Uncle Pokey

As ever a great read, i have punted with 7 of the ladies he has reviewed, and Leticias photos look familiar so could be 8. The poet of Punternet is what i call Manmeat. :)

The god lord has blessed this guy with literary talent :lol:

Quite amusing - I did laugh at the Japanese earthquake reference. :D

Quite amusing - I did laugh at the Japanese earthquake reference. :D

Loved the bit about reading the label on a pillow

That made me laugh too :D

The man is hilarious, but he is informative as well as funny.

His command of the english language is quite impressive and i always look out for his field reports.

funniest man on the net, he is quite simply a genius - all bow down to Manmeat - it's a shame that his talents are not more widely read on other parts of the interweb (as far as I am aware)

UP is quite right, one should not read Manmeats FR's in the office - my secretary just asked "what are you laughing at?".....had to fumble out a quick excuse and quickly alt/tab off the screen. :o

Highlight of the month when he posts............... :lol:

Edited by HungDong

I agree some of his funniest quips are the subtle small ones. I think he should publish a little book 'The Adventures of Vir Caro'.

I agree some of his funniest quips are the subtle small ones. I think he should publish a little book 'The Adventures of Vir Caro'.

Lol, when Man Meat told me he was so impressed he was going to submit a report I was falling over myself waiting to read it, funny doesnt even cover it for him.x

Lol, when Man Meat told me he was so impressed he was going to submit a report I was falling over myself waiting to read it, funny doesnt even cover it for him.x

Out of curiosity I read a selection of his FRs yesterday and they're all quality. What is even more remarkable is that in his first FR he gave a No/No recommendation but it was still amusing and I imagine that the positive attitude he takes to punts explains why he's enjoyed so many.

Edited by Aidan Abbett

rebecca is young looking(not like a toddler, like a student)

her place: the bathroom has 184 tiles

At the risk of creating unreasonably high expectations, I thought she vaguely resembled the Brazilian model Raica Oliveira. Obviously, Leticia is a bit shorter ... and her hair is black ... and her bone structure is slightly different ... and her tits are a bit smaller – I didn't say they were twins!

i genuinely LOL'd at these

i am going to have to read through all his FRs in the next couple of days

Did we click? Oh yes, like a couple of Geiger counters in Fukushima.

:lol:

:lol:

There is no doubt whatsoever, this guy is a genius. I wonder what he does for a living. A journalist perhaps?

There is no doubt whatsoever, this guy is a genius. I wonder what he does for a living. A journalist perhaps?

I think it has been raised before that it could be a well known TV presenter known to us all. Enough said.

They are amusing.

But they never interest me in seeing the girl he's reviewing. In fact I forget it's supposed to be about a girl.

Does anyone else think this?

They are amusing.

But they never interest me in seeing the girl he's reviewing. In fact I forget it's supposed to be about a girl.

Does anyone else think this?

I agree. Its the writing skill. I learn nothing about girl.

I really disagree with this. He obviously sets out to be funny, but he describes what happens during the punt. As long as a report states services provided and the reviewers opinions on how they were given, I am happy. He does that.

The man must be involved in comedy whether it is writing or performing. If he isnt then he is missing his vocation.

The juxtaposition of the relevant with the trivial, a dusting of trite metaphors and similes and a few predictable (and in this instance, insensitive) gags based on recent news items. The stuff of genius indeed. Perhaps he writes for The Sun :rolleyes:

Also, I am always suspicious of FRs that are connected to the same chain of parlours and all positive.

She'd be no good for me anyhow, she don't offer DFK according to the author.

the man is a genius, reading through some of his FR's and i gotta say, im tempted to take a trip up that way ... however, a personal fave FR by the man is this one 76113 certainly got me laughing!

The juxtaposition of the relevant with the trivial, a dusting of trite metaphors and similes and a few predictable (and in this instance, insensitive) gags based on recent news items. The stuff of genius indeed. Perhaps he writes for The Sun :rolleyes:

Also, I am always suspicious of FRs that are connected to the same chain of parlours and all positive.

She'd be no good for me anyhow, she don't offer DFK according to the author.

Well he paid full price with his punt with me, and it is well known by now that I no longer work for that particular company, but I will say ManMeat is a genuine punter, and a Genuine guy, with a flair for the comedy in and out of the bedroom.

He has also reviewed a few others out-with that particular company.

Mind you since most enjoy them for the comedy value what is the harm anyway?

Nothing he said in my report, is incorrect, and I have more than one report that states similar, if not in the same comedic fashion.

Wouldn't mind reading a threesome report by him, might make for split sides.

He describes the lady and mentions at least some of her services offered so is a lot more useful than the "i wont go into any details" FRs that are of no use to me.