Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redsalford

Bath Babes

18 posts in this topic

Any one seen any of the bath babes or been to a party with them.

I've seen Tammy, Annie, Cassie, Steff & Nicole. All lovley girls. Not been to a party though not my scene.

What services did you have . Who you recommend. . I ve seen there dvds looks good.

The two words that over time seem to have been repeatedly used in connection with Bath Babes are, in no particular order, "back" and "bare". Which has always inclined me to throw another two words into the mix. "Wide" and "berth" (in that order).

Maybe four years ago but its all stopped now as far as I am aware. None of the girls (except Annie) I mentioned did bareback anyway.

Unless you know something we dont?

i take it all services like a and facials are available, so their dirty babes, any more thoughts would you say they good value and worth seeing.

NaughtyTeenTiffany from the other site use to be a Bath Babes.

If you look at her profile you will see she still offers BB even now.

Her gallery still shows her with Annie from Bath Babes.

Edited by Bazzerbill

have you punted here, any good if so

Google them and see for yourself

I saw melody and Tamsin last week. I rarely indulge in 3 some, but this was pron star oral threesome, with proper snowballing and swapping, very , very rare in my experience.

Booked and confirmed with SexyBex a few months back. On the day of the punt she went off grid and I couldn't get hold of her. Texted an hour after the booking to say she was sorry but she hadn't had time today (and would I like to re-book tmrw). Maybe she is really good (her feedback generally is), but I hate being messed around when punting, so I doubt I'd go back. Plenty of other non-flakey girls out there.

Booked and confirmed with SexyBex a few months back. On the day of the punt she went off grid and I couldn't get hold of her. Texted an hour after the booking to say she was sorry but she hadn't had time today (and would I like to re-book tmrw). Maybe she is really good (her feedback generally is), but I hate being messed around when punting, so I doubt I'd go back. Plenty of other non-flakey girls out there.

Having seen SexyBexs a few times, this really doesn't sound like her at all! She's one of my favourites locally, and communication with her has always been very good.

I saw melody and Tamsin last week. I rarely indulge in 3 some, but this was pron star oral threesome, with proper snowballing and swapping, very , very rare in my experience.

Who's Tasmin?

Who's Tasmin?

I'm assuming he means Tammy.

Edited by thescribbler

Having seen SexyBexs a few times, this really doesn't sound like her at all! She's one of my favourites locally, and communication with her has always been very good.

Yeah - I was really surprised. I've only heard good things otherwise

I'm assuming he means Tammy.

Mmm sounds like he had a great time. Another new girl starting next week, Nicole. She looks a right hottie :P

dont bother writing FR's bath babes are on the no reports list

dont ask - its a long story. But they are not on cos of dodgy FR's

dont bother writing FR's bath babes are on the no reports list

dont ask - its a long story. But they are not on cos of dodgy FR's

I know, and haven't bothered. They don't get mentioned much on here either.