Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grinfactor

First Timer

4 posts in this topic

well i was in prague with lads last year for my 21st - as yer do! few bevies and all the confidence in the world, small talk pay yer fees and off to pleasure land ... clock watchers ... YES! (only had 3 out there)

now, i'm well aware of Soho being the Red Light District of the UK ... however when 1 of the lads mention them being a little closer to home .. say pretty much 5mins walk from my door step! i was just dying to find out where these places were - no names mentioned - i have to say, i was well and truly fucking nervous for my first time here on home soil, but damn did i feel relaxed after talking to some of the maids in said place i went too and also the girl who i was with made me feel relaxed ...

now, im not the modest of guys ... nor am i the most confident ... yes built like a rugby player, only havent played in 5yrs and put on somewhat weight since and recently splitting up with the ex after 1yr together ... the girl who i was with earlier tonight gave me a huge confidence boost as she couldnt take me all in her mouth but boy was she good!

my first time ... GREAT!! though i wont make a habit of it lol maybe once in a while if i feel like i need to treat myself.

the girl who i was with earlier tonight gave me a huge confidence boost as she couldnt take me all in her mouth but boy was she good!

Is this a regular technique to make guys feel better?

i dont know but my ex struggled a little also... but hey it was good lol

no she just had a small mouth :)