Guest BBW Desires

Too Personal For Punting?

10 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone, I was just thinking if there are things that the Ladies won't do with Clients as they find it too personal or that Clients won't do with WG's because they find it too personal?

A few examples:

1) I would never say "I Love You" to a Client, it would just feel wrong

2) I had a Client once who fantasised about me being his Wife and wanted me to wear his Wedding Ring - I simply couldn't do it

3) I enjoy CIM in my personal Life but simply wouldn't do it with a Client, again, just feels like that is just for my personal Life

4) I enjoy Anal in my Personal Life but would never do it with a Client

5) This last one is fairly obvious - I love it when a Guy cums inside me but obviously would NEVER do it with a Client for safety reasons, but even if he came to me with a Certificate from an STD CLinic dated that day I still wouldn't do it as it's really really personal for me.

Anyone else?

Hey Everyone, I was just thinking if there are things that the Ladies won't do with Clients as they find it too personal or that Clients won't do with WG's because they find it too personal?

A few examples:

2) I had a Client once who fantasised about me being his Wife and wanted me to wear his Wedding Ring - I simply couldn't do it

3) I enjoy CIM in my personal Life but simply wouldn't do it with a Client, again, just feels like that is just for my personal Life

5) This last one is fairly obvious - I love it when a Guy cums inside me but obviously would NEVER do it with a Client for safety reasons, but even if he came to me with a Certificate from an STD CLinic dated that day I still wouldn't do it as it's really really personal for me.

Anyone else?

I agree with all of the above. But anal being a grey area, rimming(giving) is something I'd categorise as personal life, rimming (receiveing) I'm happy for the WG to do.

Kissing is also a grey area, I tried the odd lips touching but it just felt forced. Not sure about a deep one though, would have to be one hell of a WG but currently that resides in the personal catergory.

During post-coital chit-chat with a young WG about am I married, do I have kids etc., she asked me what my children's names were; even though they are quite common names, so I had no worries about my identity, I just found this question too personal and intrusive.

A few examples:

Anyone else?

Interesting thread. Without giving names i am happy to speak in general terms on virtually any subject be it family, friends and why i punt for example.

I wouldnt do BB with a WG as that is only for relationships in my view apart from the obvious sexual health risk. I am not keen on rimming a lady, and have no interest in anal sex but otherwise quite flexible in my sexual deeds as long as DFK and OWO are on offer. :)

Does it make me a terrible person that I can't think of anything? I mean, there are things I choose not to do, because I don't fancy it in the slightest. Hardsports spring to mind as an extreme example. But that's something I don't want to do with ANYBODY, whether client or not.

I just feel that when you are with a client, you are already fast forwarding into a situation of intense physical intimacy, and the idea of putting parameters on that (for me), well, it just doesn't come up. I am who I am, and I'm the same person in my private life as I am in my 'working' life. I'm really interested to hear what others think though.

I, personally never ask about family, children etc, if a client is comfortable to bring it up I'm happy to talk about that, but I feel that for me to initiate it might seem really intrusive. It's up to them to take the lead in that way.

Kissing is also a grey area, I tried the odd lips touching but it just felt forced. Not sure about a deep one though, would have to be one hell of a WG but currently that resides in the personal catergory.

It just goes to show that we're all different eh? I love DFK on a punt and always check beforehand that it is on offer. It always feels really artificial to me when snogging isn't included, even though I understand why many girls are of the same view as yourself about how personal it is.

Great Thread and very enlightening. I always want DFK but would run a mile at the mention of BB.

It just goes to show that we're all different eh? I love DFK on a punt and always check beforehand that it is on offer. It always feels really artificial to me when snogging isn't included, even though I understand why many girls are of the same view as yourself about how personal it is.

I am in total agreement …

Although I have had some 'good' punts where the WG reserved her kisses for her 'husband/partner', on the whole all of the most memorable punts have been with WGs who provide excellent DFK - for me that’s the icing on the cake, and I ALWAYS want to revisit the ones who Kiss well. :P:)

At the other end of the scale : I was brave enough to accept my first prostrate massage recently and I found it to be the weirdest experience ever.:mellow:

So for me I would say that a finger up my arse is way too personal for me…:blink:B)

Does it make me a terrible person that I can't think of anything? I mean, there are things I choose not to do, because I don't fancy it in the slightest. Hardsports spring to mind as an extreme example. But that's something I don't want to do with ANYBODY, whether client or not.

I just feel that when you are with a client, you are already fast forwarding into a situation of intense physical intimacy, and the idea of putting parameters on that (for me), well, it just doesn't come up. I am who I am, and I'm the same person in my private life as I am in my 'working' life. I'm really interested to hear what others think though.

I, personally never ask about family, children etc, if a client is comfortable to bring it up I'm happy to talk about that, but I feel that for me to initiate it might seem really intrusive. It's up to them to take the lead in that way.

^^^^^^^ Exact same here :)

I agree with the "I love you" one- had a reg years ago who yelled "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!!" as he was about to cum and I didn't feel it was quite the right time to bring up how it felt far too weird to say, even if it was just part of the roleplay fantasy to make the moment special for him. I wouldn't be able to say it! It would feel ridiculous. Both of us conveniently glossed over the little outburst afterwards though. It was wonderfully awkward :blink:

Would also never rim a client, but would do so to a partner. Mainly because I just wouldn't know how to say "you have a gross smelling arse and I'm not doing it" politely to a punter without killing the mood, but would be brave enough to march my boyfriend into the bathroom without worrying I'd embarrassed him too much by saying this!