Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lessingham

Egypt?

8 posts in this topic

I'm off to Egypt with Mrs L. this week. We will be in Sinai in an international chain hotel. Based on past experience Mrs L. will go down with travellers tum. Now the hotel has a spa and offers massages, including Thai!

Egypt is a muslim country and usually that means a no no for punting and the like. But in a remote US owned hotel, what are the chances of a little "happy ending" massage? I assume Thai massage mean a thai lady and they are normally up for anything where money is concerned (gotta love 'em). But would they be ultra cautious in Egypt, what with punishments and deportation looming?

And worst case scenario in case I get caught. Does super glue refix gonads nicely?

I'm off to Egypt with Mrs L. this week. We will be in Sinai in an international chain hotel.

Hmmmm! I saw a lady from "another well known adult site" in January, and (yet again, I'm afraid) left my specs behind. Rang to ask if she'd found them, and she was in a travel agent's booking holiday for herself and son(s) in some Sharm el Sheikh, or other Sinai resort. She asked my advice as to whether it would be safe. I said yes, I think the tourists' £$€ are so precious that they won't do anything to risk them.

I merely mention this to suggest that if while Mrs L is suffering from gyppy tum (which, in all honesty is not unreasonable in e-gypp-t) you might, potentially, find a fellow guest "amenable"?

Edited by Irgendeiner

thanks for the good wishes. And here's to my innards staying gyppy free!!!!

Good luck. Please post back on how you got on. I tried similar during a week in cairo once.... and not a chance. Tried to get an outcall and was down 50 Egyptian pounds between the bellman / concierge even before anyone could be arranged, leave alone get a firm booking. "We have to see later..." was one phrase I remember. There were 2 not at all attractive ladies at the bar who were getting a lot of attention from the men...but the scenario was totally offputting. In the end, I just got home to Blighty and did the business the next day.

Why do people think punting In Muslim countries Is a no no, In some Muslim countries protitution Is legalised and controlled.

How about ex-president Mubarak's grand-daughter? Italian prime minister Berlusconi was her sugar daddy, not to forget the infamous bonga-bonga party.... :P She anyway might be off your budget..

I'm sure that punting goes on in muslim countries. It's just that the impression is that it can go very wrong very quickly

There is a God and she is female!

We went to Egypt and lo after 3 days Mrs L went down with travellers tum! I was most helpful, got the meds, got the water and did all the supporting thing. When she was comfy she said I could go off by myself! Off I went to the massage spa.

They told me the Thai massage was off as the Thai women had been sent home for being "rude"!

Bugger.

Mrs L recovers and suggests we have spa session. She opts for the full girly aromatic event. I get Gunther. A tall, blond german male. He does the full massage thing, me with hands in the definately not trailing accidently position. At one point he gave me a head massage with a hand on both sides of my skull. So what was that bloody hard thing pressing down on the top of my head? I believe- oh gods I believe- it was his chin.

Oh well, I am back in England where Thai girls are allowed to be as rude as the market can handle. For the correct fee naturally