Pickyfellow

Menthol Gum And Oral

6 posts in this topic

I was chatting to a girl online who told me that she likes a guy to chew Menthol while giving her oral and vice-versa. She said the menthol breath helps stimulate blood to respective area. Anyone ever heard/tried this?

Just wonder also how to bring this up in an incall, do you just say to the girl "I would like to give you Oral, would you ""mind if I / like me to"", chew menthol gum?!?"

Edited by Pickyfellow

I was chatting to a girl online who told me that she likes a guy to chew Menthol while giving her oral and vice-versa. She said the menthol breath helps stimulate blood to respective area. Anyone ever heard/tried this?

Just wonder also how to bring this up in an incall, do you just say to the girl "I would like to give you Oral, would you ""mind if I / like me to"", chew menthol gum?!?"

Was chatting about this on another forum recently. Those little blue plasticy mint strips that melt in your mouth (can't remember what they are called) are far better to use before oral cause they give you a tingly feeling as well. Just ask your girl, some won't mind, but remember that we can be a bit more sensitive down there than you so don't be upset if she says no.

Also try doing it with a mouth full of popping candy. I find that works both ways and of course there is the old ice/coffee trick. All these things can be fun :D:P

A couple of Thai girls have given me owo using some menthol or peppermint gel in their mouth. One was Taiza but don't think she's working anymore other was Iris who I'm pretty sure is. Both in Bayswater. Oh and it was great!

Champagne is rather a nice feeling as well as I found out last week.

I had a lot of success using a half sucked polo mint (usually sugar free). You can put the polo mint over her clit and gently suck her clit through the hole. The clit will stand slightly proud and you can lick over the mint transferring the menthol to her. Lightly blowing at intervals as well pretty much guarantees a leg shaking orgasm.

Had WG who’s speciality was called minty hot and fizzy, involved a strong mint a cup of hot water and cheap fizzy wine. Bit of a messy trick but non the less very enjoyable!