Kid A

Outdoor Fun

22 posts in this topic

My theme for this summer is going to be outdoor fun! :o

I have a regular girl who has a two acre garden and she has told me that she loves to play outdoors.

I’m also hoping, when it gets warmer to book a girl for outdoor meets, we have already discussed her preferred location and I can’t wait....just need the wheat field to grow a bit higher!

As I’m a novice at this, I was wondering if some more experienced punters could offer me some advice and tips on how to make an outdoor meet go smoothly.

From personal and not professional experience, when it comes to al fresco frolicking, I would advice on using some mosquito/insect repellent, ensure that you are not anywhere near a major ants pathway and there are no stinging nettles... :D

Over sized blanket to play on, unless you want to go entirely natural

Finding a comfortable & reasonably flat surface to play on can be a challenge

If she likes to play outdoors as you suggest, she probably has a lot of this figured out, so just go with the flow...

My theme for this summer is going to be outdoor fun! :o

I have a regular girl who has a two acre garden and she has told me that she loves to play outdoors.

I’m also hoping, when it gets warmer to book a girl for outdoor meets, we have already discussed her preferred location and I can’t wait....just need the wheat field to grow a bit higher!

As I’m a novice at this, I was wondering if some more experienced punters could offer me some advice and tips on how to make an outdoor meet go smoothly.

If its daytime and hot take plenty of liquids you can get sunstroke, if you sweat any suncare lotion wont work or have less effect so find some shade. Obviously keep an eye out for other people. If its in a public place plod wont be too impressed if they happen upon you.

If at night take a good torch, i highly recommend golf courses once they shut for the day, little chance of being seen in my experience.

Not sure what is best to do,I'm seeing a married woman from work, when we first started, we would go to the forest and find a quiet spot,mostly we'd just hitch her skirt up and panties down and just have sex standing against a tree or with her bent over a fallen tree.

We have stripped bollock naked before and had sex standing up against a tree, the best fuck in the woods was again completely naked but,lying down on a blanket,not in a clearing but in a little used path, both of us humping away on the blanket, would have been easy to catch us, we tended to do it in late spring early summer before the school holidays.

It's quite an exciting experience,outside either completely naked or just trousers down with her bent over, fucking almost in public!

We have a place we call "Anal Alley" because that is the first place we had anal sex,with her just bending over almost touching her toes and me completeley naked behind her shagging her arse,quite a exciting experience,firstly because it was the first time we'd had anal and secondly because it was not too far from a pathway and we could see people walking by,made me shoot what felt like gallons of cum in her bum!!

A very naughty experience and one I would recommend anyone doing as long as you are careful.

i have had some of my best outdoor fun on the hight tops of cumbria and yorkshire.

if you find the right spot you are unlikely to be disturbed.

avoid ploughed fields.

Not sure what is best to do,I'm seeing a married woman from work, when we first started, we would go to the forest and find a quiet spot,mostly we'd just hitch her skirt up and panties down and just have sex standing against a tree or with her bent over a fallen tree.

We have stripped bollock naked before and had sex standing up against a tree, the best fuck in the woods was again completely naked but,lying down on a blanket,not in a clearing but in a little used path, both of us humping away on the blanket, would have been easy to catch us, we tended to do it in late spring early summer before the school holidays.

It's quite an exciting experience,outside either completely naked or just trousers down with her bent over, fucking almost in public!

We have a place we call "Anal Alley" because that is the first place we had anal sex,with her just bending over almost touching her toes and me completeley naked behind her shagging her arse,quite a exciting experience,firstly because it was the first time we'd had anal and secondly because it was not too far from a pathway and we could see people walking by,made me shoot what felt like gallons of cum in her bum!!

A very naughty experience and one I would recommend anyone doing as long as you are careful.

Definitely gets me going, having a girl up against a tree, out in the woods, is one of my fantasies that I've yet to act out! Must be my exhibitionist tendencies coming out.

I had a regular visit me at a place I used to live, she was disappointed that I had such a small garden, she quite wanted to play outside. Might as well have invited the neighbours up to the bedroom to watch, it would have been that obvious! Still, the risk of getting caught is what makes these things exciting, but we took a slightly more discreet option & I fucked her on the kitchen table. Fun times!

One of my regulars lives out in the country-side and has acres of field behind his garden. The only witnesses to our naked garden tea parties are the odd horse. Sadly, he's in his 80's so we've never managed a shag (there or anywhere). But we did take pictures. Rather, I took pictures but wouldn't let him have the ones with me naked, even with my head cut off. I knew he'd share them with his son in law who is an absolute perv and bad influence.

A few years ago, I had an outcall to a house in Croydon. An over-grown garden positioned in such a way that none of the surrounding buildings overlooked it. We wandered in and out of the bushes plucking rather tasty blackberries and feeding each other. He gave me good advice: never pluck berries below waist level!

Last year, a client and I plotted and debated the possibility of us having it away in the wooded land adjoining our hotel in Holland. We chickened out of it in the end. But we would never miss an opportunity for outdoor fun if we could walk away with it with both our reputations, and our clothes! I love outdoor fun but CCTV, long lens cameras, and mobile phone cameras just make me too jumpy to accept most requests.

xxx

Pru

Outdoor fun is indeed "fun", unless you're in Scotland.

Your choices then dwindle to -

1. Freezing your exposed parts off

or ..

2. Being eaten alive by midges.

Depends on the time of year. :D

Outdoor fun is indeed "fun", unless you're in Scotland.

Your choices then dwindle to -

1. Freezing your exposed parts off

or ..

2. Being eaten alive by midges.

Depends on the time of year. :D

Surely way ooop north of Scotland, point one is not a question of a particular time of year.... :P

If at night take a good torch, i highly recommend golf courses once they shut for the day, little chance of being seen in my experience.

You can't beat a bunk up in a bunker ;)

Whether paid, or civvy, getting sand under the fore-skin, for me, is a "No! No! No!" Sorry, Ma'am, you won't be able to lure me to play with you

in a bunker at Brora or wherever.

Whether paid, or civvy, getting sand under the fore-skin, for me, is a "No! No! No!" Sorry, Ma'am, you won't be able to lure me to play with you

in a bunker at Brora or wherever.

I have a waterproof backed picnic bunk up blanket. Makes it easier to avoid the sand reaching the parts...

I've been looking after a friend's houseboat but I can't persuade anyone to join me for a moonlit session on the Regent's Canal.

"What, you live in a boat on a canal?" she said disgustedly when I did last enquire.

"Yeah, I'm off-grid a lot."

"Off what? You're off your faaackin' 'ead, love."

I obviously didn't paint the right kind of picture for that lady.

Edited by WhilstNeroplays

I have a waterproof backed picnic bunk up blanket. Makes it easier to avoid the sand reaching the parts...

Tartan, I bet? :D

Just looked on ebay, only £8, buy it now. Strange, I'd have never imagined something as mundane would make me think wow, that's a must have item! Might even get two :o

Edited by Kid A

As long as you move the rake some places leave in them and avoid getting sand on your bits its a very safe place to shag in the great outdoors. :D

I've been looking after a friend's houseboat but I can't persuade anyone to join me for a moonlit session on the Regent's Canal.

"What, you live in a boat on a canal?" she said disgustedly when I did last enquire.

"Yeah, I'm off-grid a lot."

"Off what? You're off your faaackin' 'ead, love."

I obviously didn't paint the right kind of picture for that lady.

Gosh that is one big step up from a waterbed! Do you have sign on your railings ‘Don’t come knockin', if the boat is rockin :D ’.....?

One of my favourite times was about 25 years ago, top of the Yorkshire moors, my then girlfriend and I ended up getting naked ith her riding me cowgirl, me arching so I was really deep in here. Suddenly there was a roar and a RAF Tonrnado flew over fairly low, we laughed but carried on, a minute later they were back again, a minute later back again this time waggling their wings, we waved at them. I presume we're on some RAF footage somewhere.

Edited by mike52

One of my favourite times was about 25 years ago, top of the Yorkshire moors, my then girlfriend and I ended up getting naked ith her riding me cowgirl, me arching so I was really deep in here. Suddenly there was a roar and a RAF Tonrnado flew over fairly low, we laughed but carried on, a minute later they were back again, a minute later back again this time waggling their wings, we waved at them. I presume we're on some RAF footage somewhere.

I wouldn't concern myself in that situation, it was probably deleted as insignificant data.

Just looked on ebay, only £8, buy it now. Strange, I'd have never imagined something as mundane would make me think wow, that's a must have item! Might even get two :o

Heheh. :D

Having spent many years toiling away researching the "fings wot you put down to shag atop" (see how selfless I am?!), waterproof blankets are the best. Not only do you not end up with soggy knees/back/whatever, but things like sand don't find their way through. The bigger the blanket, the better obviously. Tartan is optional, but since just about everyone has had a picnic on a tartan blanket at some point, it adds to the feeling of naughtiness. For full on naughtiness (if required), use the blanket for a picnic with the Vicar* beforehand.

*Yes Vicar, I know... I'll make it up to you. :)

Heheh. :D

Having spent many years toiling away researching the "fings wot you put down to shag atop" (see how selfless I am?!), waterproof blankets are the best. Not only do you not end up with soggy knees/back/whatever, but things like sand don't find their way through. The bigger the blanket, the better obviously. Tartan is optional, but since just about everyone has had a picnic on a tartan blanket at some point, it adds to the feeling of naughtiness. For full on naughtiness (if required), use the blanket for a picnic with the Vicar* beforehand.

*Yes Vicar, I know... I'll make it up to you. :)

You must have been spying on me from behind the trees :o

You should have come over and joined us for a slice of cake ;)

I have such a blanket, I call it the schenenigans rug. I think that it is a lucky rug.