Bobin About

Can't Recommend, But Don't Want To Not Recommend

26 posts in this topic

Spent time with a new girl who's just appeared on her parlours website, where it says she does OWO, CIM and DFK amongst other things. Sadly she did none of those, but did offer to get another girl who would do the oral favours- tho she wasn't available.

We really hadn't hit it off even before that, she told me to undress, and took her own clothes off as far from me as possible,none of the getting to know you hugging/petting/groping, and I would have to say it felt like an old fashioned FPS rather than any type of GFE, despite the lady's write up which implies that she's all about warmth and intimacy.

So, do I say that I don't recommend her on her first FR as she didn't float my boat... or do I recommend as she tried to rectify the OWO situation, and also was a pretty and naked girl who gave me an orgasm?

Ideally I'd like to just tell my story in the FR and leave it up to others to decide if she's right for them. There is a thread somewhere with guys not wanting OWO or even kissing- for them she'd be a good provider.

Spent time with a new girl who's just appeared on her parlours website, where it says she does OWO, CIM and DFK amongst other things. Sadly she did none of those, but did offer to get another girl who would do the oral favours- tho she wasn't available.

We really hadn't hit it off even before that, she told me to undress, and took her own clothes off as far from me as possible,none of the getting to know you hugging/petting/groping, and I would have to say it felt like an old fashioned FPS rather than any type of GFE, despite the lady's write up which implies that she's all about warmth and intimacy.

So, do I say that I don't recommend her on her first FR as she didn't float my boat... or do I recommend as she tried to rectify the OWO situation, and also was a pretty and naked girl who gave me an orgasm?

Ideally I'd like to just tell my story in the FR and leave it up to others to decide if she's right for them. There is a thread somewhere with guys not wanting OWO or even kissing- for them she'd be a good provider.

In contract law terms this is mis-representation. You were enticed to enter a contract on the basis of certain statements which proved to be untrue.

However, I don't see any reason why your report shouldn't communicate your disappointment whilst also that the girl was very good at what she did.

I guess expectation (rather than anticipation) can be a problem in this game.

Unless its changed cant you allready do that with ticking yes for recommended and no to would you visit again. I think from that people will see exactly where your comming from.

If it were me i would submit a negative FR as you were lied to about services on offer, thats factual information rather than your individual opinion on how you got on with her. I am of course assuming you were clean and respectful.

If i get to a punt after clarifying on the phone and again in person before i hand my money over that what i require, DFK and OWO are on offer and am clean and respectful and find they actually arent i would leave nowadays whether i had already paid or not.

If you feel submitting a negative FR is too harsh then either dont do one at all, or as advised say yes to recommend and no to return with your explanation why in the FR text. :)

An email or Pm to the company in question would be very helpful.. They will be advertising these services on her say so. To stop other clients being disappointed and give the agency a chance to speak to her and change her profile would be just as good as an FR and will give the agency a chance to try to apologise for the poor service you received .

If you feel submitting a negative FR is too harsh then either dont do one at all, or as advised say yes to recommend and no to return with your explanation why in the FR text. :)

I agree, entirely. First of all, a FR merely represents one man's experience and his assessment of that experience. If it is his first FR, how can you judge whether to value it or not? If it is the WGs first FR, how can you tell whether she will improve, with experience (or get jaded, with experience)? If either of them have a track record, then it is possible to make comparisons, but unless you know the author of the FR and are confident that you can trust his judgement or unless you have punted with the WG (in which case, why bother to read someone else's assessment), an FR has limited value. Sadly, choosing the right WG for YOU is problematical, though it helps to have spoken to the WG briefly regardless what others may think. As for all authors of FRs, don't take yourself too seriously. The world is not panting to hear all the details of your latest (monetary) conquest and your verdict on the WG. FRs are fun to read but they usually tell you more about the punter than the WG. :D

Just say what happened honestly. As you say just say your story and let others decide.

If theres a profile that says DFK, OWO and CIM but the FR says it didnt happen then Id be wary of choosing her specifically for those services cos it looks like there are either never on offer or very at discretion.

I know the "Yes Id recommend but no I wont go back" thing as Ive not bothered writting a FR when thats happen as it just looks weird. "You should see, but I wont" Huh?

But if you want to write one for your opinion then go ahead. (Remember your writing a FR for punters, not the girl)

Sounds very similar to a situation I found myself in last month. As the girls profile was newly published on the site it is possible that the advertised services were down to a communication error between the WG, SP, or webmaster, however it still does not exonerate anyone as it displays a total lack of professionalism, not to mention miss-selling. Offering you the services of another WG is not really entirely acceptable either, as you as the customer had spent time in choosing that particular WG based on your specific requirements and based on her advertised profile. Sounds like you didn’t click, but this could have been caused by the initial misunderstanding of her services, and in some way is no great surprise. Perhaps your best option would have been to walk away as you did have good reason to, however there are many reasons why us punters don’t when faced with similar, and they are usually out of respect for the girl. I agree with Smiths that you SHOULD write an honest FR, but suggest you contact the agency first to see what they have to say. You could mention in the FR what the agency had to say, and how you felt they handled the matter. This will be far more useful to all than just accepting a discounted punt in exchange for not FR’ing the punt. If every punter was deterred from writing honest FRs – good OR bad, then how can we take any credence from FRs? I do not understand why SPs get so defensive about negative reports. Its impossible to please all punters all of the time, and no two peoples experience are ever going to be exactly the same. Unfortunately SPs still avoid displaying any negative FRs on their websites, so prospective punters only see the imbalanced picture. Whilst negative FRs can and often do have implications [sometimes for punters too!], not writing them out of fear or bribery simply undermines the whole Punternet FR system, if it hasn’t been already that is! B)

As to Recommend her > well thats a matter for you to decide, and its difficult as she didnt provide for you.

Would you go back ? > depends upon how you think the agency handle the issue, and again its a personal decision really.

I don't see how you could recommend her, as she failed to deliver what you had the right to expect. So any report would have to be concluded with a don't recommend. This is not a great dilemma in this case.

Apart from the fact that I don't think there are any parlours near where I live, this is one of the reasons why I would not want to be with one. Some where along the line there has been a communication problem between the girl and the parlour, resulting in wrong advertising. The problem is, you have no way of knowing if the problem is caused the girl or the parlour, so you could be slating the girl for being given incorrect advertising, or the parlour because they were told one thing, but actually she did another.

If I were you I would definitely talk to the parlour, take note of what they say and record the key information in your report.

Then write the report detailing this incorrect advertising, that she did try to make amends and that she did look nice etc, but not really a GFE.

If she is not happy to do OWO then it is relevant and will stop her disappointing others if they go by your recommendation. As you say, some men do not mind.

Hopefully the parlour will then change the details in line with what she actually offers and she can continue working, generating FRs that can be recommended.

Sounds very similar to a situation I found myself in last month. As the girls profile was newly published on the site it is possible that the advertised services were down to a communication error between the WG, SP, or webmaster, however it still does not exonerate anyone as it displays a total lack of professionalism, not to mention miss-selling. Offering you the services of another WG is not really entirely acceptable either, as you as the customer had spent time in choosing that particular WG based on your specific requirements and based on her advertised profile. Sounds like you didn’t click, but this could have been caused by the initial misunderstanding of her services, and in some way is no great surprise. Perhaps your best option would have been to walk away as you did have good reason to, however there are many reasons why us punters don’t when faced with similar, and they are usually out of respect for the girl. I agree with Smiths that you SHOULD write an honest FR, but suggest you contact the agency first to see what they have to say. You could mention in the FR what the agency had to say, and how you felt they handled the matter. This will be far more useful to all than just accepting a discounted punt in exchange for not FR’ing the punt. If every punter was deterred from writing honest FRs – good OR bad, then how can we take any credence from FRs? I do not understand why SPs get so defensive about negative reports. Its impossible to please all punters all of the time, and no two peoples experience are ever going to be exactly the same. Unfortunately SPs still avoid displaying any negative FRs on their websites, so prospective punters only see the imbalanced picture. Whilst negative FRs can and often do have implications [sometimes for punters too!], not writing them out of fear or bribery simply undermines the whole Punternet FR system, if it hasn’t been already that is! B)

As to Recommend her > well thats a matter for you to decide, and its difficult as she didnt provide for you.

Would you go back ? > depends upon how you think the agency handle the issue, and again its a personal decision really.

I certainly agree about undermining this site. I include the FR system and this forum. One of the reasons why this site exists is for punters to share their experiences good or bad.

If a punter has a good, bad or indifferent punt its up to him if he wishes to post about it on here, by FR or both. I have posted about bad punts in the past and i dont think to myself i wont post about it in case the WG/Establishment might lose business, thats there responsibility for not giving me good or better service in my opinion. The fact is Pnet exists so punters can read about others experiences. I appreciate that more get to hear about it than if i complained about bad service at a supermarket but it works both ways, valuable publicity for good punts and negative for bad. The beauty of Pnet. :)

I think the issue with this site i(and others of its ilk) s that the feedback isn't equal. Whilst it's easy to provide feedback for a WG it's pretty much impossible to know how the writer behaves.

Tracking Punters is much more difficult as by definition they aren't advertising or wanting to be identified.

This is why I quite like the 'Purple Site's feedback - whilst there are claims and evidence of forgery, at least the WG's feedback is equally weighted in terms of score impact,

I think the issue with this site i(and others of its ilk) s that the feedback isn't equal. Whilst it's easy to provide feedback for a WG it's pretty much impossible to know how the writer behaves.

Tracking Punters is much more difficult as by definition they aren't advertising or wanting to be identified.

This is why I quite like the 'Purple Site's feedback - whilst there are claims and evidence of forgery, at least the WG's feedback is equally weighted in terms of score impact,

Tibbs, you have a very good point, which is why I mentioned it in the other thread about the Reliability of FRs :)B)

I certainly agree about undermining this site. I include the FR system and this forum. One of the reasons why this site exists is for punters to share their experiences good or bad.

If a punter has a good, bad or indifferent punt its up to him if he wishes to post about it on here, by FR or both. I have posted about bad punts in the past and i dont think to myself i wont post about it in case the WG/Establishment might lose business, thats there responsibility for not giving me good or better service in my opinion. The fact is Pnet exists so punters can read about others experiences. I appreciate that more get to hear about it than if i complained about bad service at a supermarket but it works both ways, valuable publicity for good punts and negative for bad. The beauty of Pnet. :)

It’s just a shame that certain SPs take everything so personally. And until they can take a bad FR on the chin occasionally then I fear that many punters here will be deterred from writing true and honest accounts for fear of repercussions and being wrongfully discredited. In extreme cases it can also cause an inability to feel comfortable punting, which is a shame not only for the punter, but also for the WGs who are trying to earn a living.:)B)

It’s just a shame that certain SPs take everything so personally. And until they can take a bad FR on the chin occasionally then I fear that many punters here will be deterred from writing true and honest accounts for fear of repercussions and being wrongfully discredited. In extreme cases it can also cause an inability to feel comfortable punting, which is a shame not only for the punter, but also for the WGs who are trying to earn a living.:)B)

Indeed. The point about feedback as i clearly see it is this is a punting site and the punter is the one paying so its obviously weighted in his favour, the name Pnet gives its intent away IMO. ;) SPs if they have even heard of Pnet and most i have punted with havent, have a right of reply on the FR system and on here. As a punter can punt anoynomously its impossible to accurately track or give them feedback, the purple sites feedback has as many holes in it as a sieve in my experience, i dont believe a word thats written unless i know or trust the punter. Some may well be true and accurate but i dont know which so its of no help to me. I have still used the site for hundreds of punts though by cross referencing on here, personal recommendation or taking a chance. :)

Edited by smiths

Thanks to everyone for the advice, much appreciated.

I have talked to the agency concerned and made my feelings known to them and they have made adjustments to the relevant profile.

After much consideration I've decided against any type of FR in this case, it would probably be the ladies first and whilst I do not consider myself to have any influence whatsoever in punterland it would feel unfair.

Thanks in particular to Overworked, who put into words why the compromise of Recommended but Won't Return just doesn't seem right.

Edited by Bobin About

Thanks to everyone for the advice, much appreciated.

I have talked to the agency concerned and made my feelings known to them and they have made adjustments to the relevant profile.

After much consideration I've decided against any type of FR in this case, it would probably be the ladies first and whilst I do not consider myself to have any influence whatsoever in punterland it would feel unfair.

Thanks in particular to Overworked, who put into words why the compromise of Recommended but Won't Return just doesn't seem right.

That is unfortunate, but comes as no great suprise as its an MK agency.

Unfortunately this does not benefit punters or reinforce any credence on the PNet FR system :(

However, at least you will be welcome back with a cheaper next punt as your reward - enjoy!! B)

That is unfortunate, but comes as no great suprise as its an MK agency.

Unfortunately this does not benefit punters or reinforce any credence on the PNet FR system :(

However, at least you will be welcome back with a cheaper next punt as your reward - enjoy!! B)

The fr system is there for all to use, as people are anonymous on here it would be pretty hard for an agency to establish who wrote the report and do you really think they are going to be treated any differently if they do.

The field report system is though of course open to abuse, anyone can post a damning report just because they have an axe to grind. It is the punters word against the girl and I would say that the punter is believed before the girl.

If someone gets a bad service then yes they should write a report, in this case though the chap has thought about the fact that the lady tried to rectify the problem and notified the agency so that other clients do not have to be misled. He has acted as most people do in a normal society. If I went to the same restaurant every week and got great service but on one particular day the service was bad I would mention it the management, perhaps the management would throw in a discount either way the matter would be handled professionally as it should be in a service Industry. Bearing in mind all my enjoyable meals and the fact that we are all human and prone to error/bad days and my complaint had been noted and acted on upon I would not then skulk off to the Internet to slam this place.

There are lots of people punting in Mk that have complained, posted bad Fr's, had issues but we are in a service Industry and therefore the client is always made to feel welcome and his feedback of is sincere importance to us. The abuse or credence of Fr's is a bigger problem than someone acting like an adult as has happened in this case believe me.

Please PLEASE just let it go.

Works for me.

The fr system is there for all to use, as people are anonymous on here it would be pretty hard for an agency to establish who wrote the report and do you really think they are going to be treated any differently if they do.

The field report system is though of course open to abuse, anyone can post a damning report just because they have an axe to grind. It is the punters word against the girl and I would say that the punter is believed before the girl.

If someone gets a bad service then yes they should write a report, in this case though the chap has thought about the fact that the lady tried to rectify the problem and notified the agency so that other clients do not have to be misled. He has acted as most people do in a normal society. If I went to the same restaurant every week and got great service but on one particular day the service was bad I would mention it the management, perhaps the management would throw in a discount either way the matter would be handled professionally as it should be in a service Industry. Bearing in mind all my enjoyable meals and the fact that we are all human and prone to error/bad days and my complaint had been noted and acted on upon I would not then skulk off to the Internet to slam this place.

There are lots of people punting in Mk that have complained, posted bad Fr's, had issues but we are in a service Industry and therefore the client is always made to feel welcome and his feedback of is sincere importance to us. The abuse or credence of Fr's is a bigger problem than someone acting like an adult as has happened in this case believe me.

I would dearly love to believe you here, but your reactions do speak louder than words on this forum.

If that is the case, then why is it after a good few very positive FRs for your girls [because I genuinely clicked and treated them with due respect] do I get treated so badly and publically slated for submitting just 1 negative report which was totally justified. What I wrote on this forum was responses to requests for info, and we all have a right to respond and say what we think. If all negative FRs are persuasively avoided, then it truly does undermine the FR system.

And for those who dont beleive me here is a link to my FRs for HoD : My HoD FRs

I would dearly love to believe you here, but your reactions do speak louder than words on this forum.

If that is the case, then why is it after a good few very positive FRs for your girls [because I genuinely clicked and treated them with due respect] do I get treated so badly and publically slated for submitting just 1 negative report which was totally justified. What I wrote on this forum was responses to requests for info, and we all have a right to respond and say what we think. If all negative FRs are persuasively avoided, then it truly does undermine the FR system.

And for those who dont beleive me here is a link to my FRs for HoD : My HoD FRs

Who is treating you badly ? You called to complain, I emailed you asking you to let me speak to the people involved a few hours later you went on your crusade and haven't stopped since. You have now from the remarks earlier on twitter started involving a lot of people with seperate issues in this whole sorry story.You did not allow us the time to sort it, you were however apologised to and told we would get back to you prior to your fr's and endless threads, you are the one that has turned this into some sort of war of words.

We have negative reports those people still punt with us,email all of them you will see there is not a problem whatsoever and why would there be. How can you persuade someone to not write a bad report ? Total rubbish and your agenda here is becoming so glaringly obvious that I will no longer indulge your rather pathetic game.

Puntaprima............. :wacko::rolleyes:

wow.... how profound ! :rolleyes:

Puntaprima I have read several threads now where you have brought up your side of the story and disparaged another user for not doing what you would have done.

I am not saying that mrs diva et al haven't done the same but in this thread you have deliberately brought it up to bang your drum.

Mrs diva has done nothing in this thread to warrant your response at all and if I am honest your making yourself look like a idiot

Even I am getting sick to the back teeth of reading this shit.

You've said your bit now let it drop please as it's really not justified or warranted

Autumn x