JKay

Bored...

13 posts in this topic

Its that time of year when a week before by birthday I start to sort out a little treat, this usually involves two or more ladies of the coinage and a big grin, but so far this week I’m just not inspired, have been sorting through websites and stuff but to be honest I think I’m bored, perhaps I have lost the Va Va Voom, has my punting become a conveyer belt of auto pilot punts with me being stuck in a vat of vanilla essence?

Perhaps its time to walk on the wild side (No, not the other site) and act out some sort of wild fantasy, trouble is I have none, apart from the lady who works down the chip shop, but I doubt any of our esteem ladies are willing to dress up in a ill fitting off white coat with turned up sleeves impregnated with the smell of chip fat…

Any ladies like pickled onions and savaloys?

Its that time of year when a week before by birthday I start to sort out a little treat, this usually involves two or more ladies of the coinage and a big grin, but so far this week I’m just not inspired, have been sorting through websites and stuff but to be honest I think I’m bored, perhaps I have lost the Va Va Voom, has my punting become a conveyer belt of auto pilot punts with me being stuck in a vat of vanilla essence?

Perhaps its time to walk on the wild side (No, not the other site) and act out some sort of wild fantasy, trouble is I have none, apart from the lady who works down the chip shop, but I doubt any of our esteem ladies are willing to dress up in a ill fitting off white coat with turned up sleeves impregnated with the smell of chip fat…

Have you ever thought of invading Jordan?

No, I thought not.

How about the Queen of Iceland, KT?

No, I thought not.

Why not try a visit to LMP?

I can relate to your feeling JK...

I used to think that posting on and using this forum was a bad idea if you wanted to give up this hobby, but after all the hassle I have received here recently I am finding it a good deterrant from my usual punting habits and saving a packet !! Perhaps I should carry on as the bad boy and go on a cruise out of my savings in a few months !

Or maybe I just need a break for a while until a nice sexy EE girl comes along ! ;)

Edited by puntaprima

JKay try a two lady Nuru if you haven't already lol I think you may find it entertaining x

Nothing to worry about, just wait until the urge returns and think of the money you are saving in the meantims.

JKay,

theres absolutely nothing unusual in what you say.When I had more stamina lol,I genuinely punted 4 or 5 times a week.Never thought about the cost either.I reckon I was overpunting,if thats the correct phrase.

There were 3 girls in partic who I visited.After a while 2 of em became more like "mates" and we bantered with no time limit about our personal stuff.One got married,the other moved and I considered them irreplaceable.

A little break and then I discovered a new lass who had only done reception work.She was invited to do a watching brief,then topless hand relief,now she does the full monty tho not for all.

Hope this helps because having spent yesterday afternoon with her,im going back this afty.

As for your birthday,mine is 10 april so I will send you a card if you return the favour :D

When your birthday has come and gone, and you've not had a punt, will you be missing it and wishing you had ?

It's for this 'bored' reason, that ladies who can take a break and come back refreshed.

Don't feel obliged to punt, just because you're a punter.

Then the filly who turns your head to the next punt, will get a very refreshed seeing to :D

JKay try a two lady Nuru if you haven't already lol I think you may find it entertaining x

Be just my luck to be alergic to seaweed (take it that is what its made from)but then again I could be alergic to the charms of the lady who serves down the chip shop so what the heck eh?

Lol well just have a good night out with your mates and punt after your birthday. And what girl doesn't like savaloy and pickled onions mmmmmmm.

Shelly

Have you ever thought of invading Jordan?

If it works like invading cities in Libya it's most likely too tame to relieve boredom. (Drive in, firing gun in air, 5 minutes later according to BBC "rebels have liberated another city", ten minutes later a government soldier appears. so you promptly jump back in car and drive away at high speed... translated by BBC as "government forces ruthless retake city". Okay all that driving might get tiresome, but by and large it seems to be safer than crossing a busy London road.)

If it works like invading cities in Libya it's most likely too tame to relieve boredom. (Drive in, firing gun in air, 5 minutes later according to BBC "rebels have liberated another city", ten minutes later a government soldier appears. so you promptly jump back in car and drive away at high speed... translated by BBC as "government forces ruthless retake city". Okay all that driving might get tiresome, but by and large it seems to be safer than crossing a busy London road.)

I was thinking of Jordan the person, not Jordan the place.

I was thinking of Jordan the person, not Jordan the place.

Oh. Much more dangerous, those double bazookas would scare me witless. I'm amazed that even a man of your stern moral courage would contemplate such action.

Edited by jackdaw

Best relief for boredom? A good kip... well certainly the cheapest.

Edited by jackdaw