Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bongo

Labour Party Policy Review

6 posts in this topic

It looks like the Labour Party are wanting peoples opinions and are sending out mail-shots inviting you to complete the above online survey. There's only one write-in box, but there's enough space to put 'locally licensed brothels' or words to that effect, if you feel it's worth it. I do. There's every chance that Ed Miliband could be PM one day, and the people who think Harman is progressive still exist in his party. thank you for listening

bongs

"I once prayed to god for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness"

Anyone remember "The big conversation"? That was supposed to be about New Labour re-connecting with the electorate, but there was precious little evidence that it amounted to anything of significance beyond it being an elegant demonstration of Soviet type language.

I'd rate my chances of influencing things by contributing to that site as somewhat below that of a successful novena.

They are just a bunch of careerist ...... (fill in blanks as appropriate) - all contributions to the church swearbox fund gratefully received B)

Anyone remember "The big conversation"? That was supposed to be about New Labour re-connecting with the electorate, but there was precious little evidence that it amounted to anything of significance beyond it being an elegant demonstration of Soviet type language.

I'd rate my chances of influencing things by contributing to that site as somewhat below that of a successful novena.

They are just a bunch of careerist ...... (fill in blanks as appropriate) - all contributions to the church swearbox fund gratefully received B)

What he said.

I'd much rather see some actual leadership and innovation in the field of policy, rather than this kind of vacuous PR excercise.

it's worth writing in to at least show that not everyone agreed with labours persecution of sex workers

Ed Miliband's policy review continues, and there's now a chance to make straightforward written submissions at Link

Despite Ed and his team always coming across as incredibly nice and caring, I still think that the labour party are the most anti-libertarian of the main ones. I've sent them a short suggestion on repealing the law(s) which forbid 2 or more prostitutes from sharing premises. Suggestions about POCA might also be good

so who will be leadter at christmas?

balls, millipede major or milipede minor

think bollocks' VAT speech was his first step to getting made leader. so he thinks.