gateway44

Has Any One Ever Started Going Out With A Wg?

18 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever started going out with a wg after meeting for a punt? Eg going out as her girlfiend or even got married to one?

Thanks

What sort of responses and reactions are you looking for here?

If you want a simple answer : 'Yes'.

Has anyone ever started going out with a wg after meeting for a punt? Eg going out as her girlfiend or even got married to one?

Thanks

Don't be ridiculous. They're not real people, you know. They don't have relationships.

Don't be ridiculous. They're not real people, you know. They don't have relationships.

Lol @ Claire.

My current boyfriend was originally a client.

I have heard many stories of girls meeting 'the one' while working.......

Pretty Woman style :)) at the end of the day we are all only human!

Zara

x x x

at the end of the day we are all only human!

Does that mean we should only see ladies at the end of the day and at no other time?

Thanks

Are you just curious, or are you thinking about having a relationship with a wg? Lots of wg's have relationships with clients and some even marry.

Shelly

Hi, shelly just curious, but would have a relationship with one if it ever happen. Thanks

Yes ive dated a few of the ladies ive seen over the years,One of my dearest friends is a working girl and she is the most lovely person you could meet.

Thanks

Bloody hell, why has no one ever asked this question on here before?

I haven't, but I would. I have known a few WGs I wouldn't have minded going out with, having a relationship with etc.

Thanks

I rescued my husband from life as policeman to become a pillar of society and my fellow pimp. It was a classic officer and a whore moment.

have been out for a meal a time a few times with a working girl.

Edited by smoothballs

They don't have relationships.

Everyone wants meaningful relationships in their life sooner or later.

I've been friends with a few out side of punting with them but never taken it as far as a relationship. I prefer to keep the fantasy where it belongs.

I rescued my husband from life as policeman to become a pillar of society and my fellow pimp. It was a classic officer and a whore moment.

Does that mean he was paying for it when he was a copper?

Does that mean he was paying for it when he was a copper?

Actually he paid the 1st time but it was pretty obvious from our first meet that we were attracted, he came back the next day and I wouldn't take his money but he left it, the third time he paid again and I put the money from the appts in an envelope in his jacket with a note explaining that I didn't want anyone to ever be able to say he paid me for sex.

Looking back it would have been the best £150 an hour investment he had ever made but I've not done too bad out of it either. Policeman are just the same as any other man although he didn't tell me he was a policeman until we had been dating a while, I was shocked to say the least when he confessed as he had by then spent a lot of time in my premises and seen quite a few things that you would not want a copper to see it just goes to show what an excellent liar he is all that training I guess.

Actually he paid the 1st time but it was pretty obvious from our first meet that we were attracted, he came back the next day and I wouldn't take his money but he left it, the third time he paid again and I put the money from the appts in an envelope in his jacket with a note explaining that I didn't want anyone to ever be able to say he paid me for sex.

Looking back it would have been the best £150 an hour investment he had ever made but I've not done too bad out of it either. Policeman are just the same as any other man although he didn't tell me he was a policeman until we had been dating a while, I was shocked to say the least when he confessed as he had by then spent a lot of time in my premises and seen quite a few things that you would not want a copper to see it just goes to show what an excellent liar he is all that training I guess.

I'm sure that MrD will be along shortly to tell us all that he always speaks the truth.....