mullrob

Don't You Wish Your Wife/gf Was As Good As Your Regular Wg?

15 posts in this topic

Basically . . I do . Half the things i get upto with my wg . My wife wouldn't dream of doing . She would think it was perverted . Yet to me its harmless bedroom fun . E.g. Roleplay ,rimming ,uniforms etc. Christ i'd even pay my wife to do half the things a wg does !!

Yeah - I started seeing WGs because of a sex drought at home. It's not necessarily a permanent drought (because I won't stay in the marriage if it turns out to be), but I can see it causing problems if/when it eases up, because some fantastic experiences with WGs have reminded me that there are a lot of areas where my wife isn't sexually compatible with me.

This thread reminds me of what I often see written in the muck on the back of white Transit vans.

"I wish my wife was as dirty as this"

Over the years Pam and I have had what one might describe as an on-off relationship. Although often neglected for long periods, I find I can always rely on Pam - who bears no grudges and is always available when the need arises, and above all I am never charged for a wonderful service which always results in a happy outcum! :)

I think for me it's not about doing things differently to my exGFs, in fact I've done more with my exes than I've done with any WG, it's the fact that a WG tends to just do everything better.

I guess it's the difference between a professional and an enthusiastic amateur. A mundane example would be painting & decorating. My parents couldn't afford to employ a P&D when I was a kid so they did it themselves. They did a decent job, but once they could afford a professional, you could see the difference. It's all in the little touches that come from experience.

Now I punt, I don't bother going out and trying to pull to get my end away, it's just not worth it. I never thought I'd say this, but there is such a thing as a bad blowjob. I have been fortunate to receive some epic BJs since I've been punting, and now something half-hearted isn't satisfying any more.

Though I think the biggest differences are in Hand Jobs. It's quite easy to make a guy come by just doing the '5 knuckle shuffle' but a well administered HJ that changes as your orgasm develops can be leg shakingly good. In fact I think my most earth shattering orgasms have come from well administered HJs. The best one was from Jewels at LMP, I came so hard my legs went numb, and I physically couldn't stand up afterwards.

Edited by Tibbs

Now I punt, I don't bother going out and trying to pull to get my end away, it's just not worth it. I never thought I'd say this, but there is such a thing as a bad blowjob. I have been fortunate to receive some epic BJs since I've been punting, and now something half-hearted isn't satisfying any more.

I'd go further than this - most "civilians" have no idea whatsoever how to give head. Too hard, too soft, teeth, too long, too short, no hands. The list goes on. Done badly, it's an ordeal.

This thread makes me think of that Pussycat Dolls song "Don't Cha Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot like Me". To be fair, the lyrics could very easily be written from the POV of a working girl.

Hmmm, Nicole Scherzinger as a working girl? If only...

This thread reminds me of what I often see written in the muck on the back of white Transit vans.

"I wish my wife was as dirty as this"

when i see that written i usually add . . . She is !

Yeah - I started seeing WGs because of a sex drought at home. It's not necessarily a permanent drought (because I won't stay in the marriage if it turns out to be), but I can see it causing problems if/when it eases up, because some fantastic experiences with WGs have reminded me that there are a lot of areas where my wife isn't sexually compatible with me.

This is why sex before a marriage is a must LOL :P

Ok, but have you discussed this with your wife? So open communication is never appropriate in a relationship? :huh:

When is it a good time to mention that you'd like your partner to let you cim . dress in slutty uniforms and stick her finger up your ass . ???ask her at the beginning 75% will never be seen again.. the night before the wedding day or half way thru your blissful married life . When she'll think thats weird he's never mentioned all that before . .

For me, it's not that sex with a partner isn't as good as a WG, it's more the case that I get the variety I want from WGs.

The sex with my regular is very good - I have a lot of affection for her and we do some things that my wife doesn't. However, personally they aren't directly comparable. No matter how good the WG is, I've never had the same emotional intensity that I have had with a long term partner.

If my wife had the sexual appetite and naughty mind of any of my three/four favourite WGs I would not have felt the need to seek out the latter or indeed any of the other 30 or so I've had the pleasure of meeting.

In addition, at my age, I could not cope with the sexual needs on a daily basis with any of my three/four favourites though it's fantasy I enjoy from time to time. Also I doubt any of the WGs I've met are as good a cook as my wife with the possible exception of Nadia Imani (now retired).

So my status quo suits me just fine, thank you.

Uncle Pokey

My wife can't change her age, ethnicity or figure to suit my mood. It's not about what she will or wont do and how well.

When is it a good time to mention that you'd like your partner to let you cim . dress in slutty uniforms and stick her finger up your ass . ???ask her at the beginning 75% will never be seen again.. the night before the wedding day or half way thru your blissful married life . When she'll think thats weird he's never mentioned all that before . .

If that's the case..........why would YOU want to see her again?