Zzzorro

Provocatating

7 posts in this topic

I was recently accused by a lady of "provocatating". Yes, I had to look it up as well. As English is her third language, I was impressed by her apparent command of the English language, but apparently it is virtually a Russian word.

Would punters considered being called a "provocateur" was a compliment? I certainly did.

What would W.G's consider to be "provocatative" and would they welcome such behaviour from their clients?

provocateur - a secret agent who incites suspected persons to commit illegal acts.

Ok 007 What illegal acts did you get her to do :unsure:

You have made over 2000 posts so it's not really for me a novice to say this but this post far from being provocative is just very very poor

The spelling is wrong so even if people did need to look it up it wouldn't be very illuminating

And the question for the ladies "do you like provocative (spelt wrong again) men" is just really feeble because it's almost unanswerable really.

I'm probably being a pedant but the earlier "post OP" thread has pissed me off

Sorry

I was recently accused by a lady of "provocatating". Yes, I had to look it up as well. As English is her third language, I was impressed by her apparent command of the English language, but apparently it is virtually a Russian word.

Would punters considered being called a "provocateur" was a compliment? I certainly did.

Depends in what sentence she used it and what was said before or after. In Russia we have word (verb) провоцировать (pronounced: provatscirovat). Basically its can carry same meaning as "provoke", "incite", "invite" "made me to do it", and so on and on depending from the sentence, how it was said, with what what emotions, etc.

I know many Russian girls sometimes change the Russian words which sounds Latin or foreign, (ie: not authentically of Russian origin) into English form. Ok, those words not going to be "Oxford Dictionary" precisely right, but understandable, because there are high chance that similar words exist in English language.

My bet is: Zzorro; you was doing something for her, she reacted to it, and the come out with that you "provacatating" her. Usually Russian girls saying it, when they want you to make you think that you made her orgasm, or done something incredible for her. Consider its as a compliment, whatever genuine or not, its not for me to know.

:-)

P.S: I've no idea what Gibert2 is about. Maybe somebody can decipher it for me.

Depends in what sentence she used it and what was said before or after. In Russia we have word (verb) провоцировать (pronounced: provatscirovat). Basically its can carry same meaning as "provoke", "incite", "invite" "made me to do it", and so on and on depending from the sentence, how it was said, with what what emotions, etc.

I know many Russian girls sometimes change the Russian words which sounds Latin or foreign, (ie: not authentically of Russian origin) into English form. Ok, those words not going to be "Oxford Dictionary" precisely right, but understandable, because there are high chance that similar words exist in English language.

My bet is: Zzorro; you was doing something for her, she reacted to it, and the come out with that you "provacatating" her. Usually Russian girls saying it, when they want you to make you think that you made her orgasm, or done something incredible for her. Consider its as a compliment, whatever genuine or not, its not for me to know.

:-)

P.S: I've no idea what Gibert2 is about. Maybe somebody can decipher it for me.

Thank you Xenia, you are spot on with your assessment of the situation.

I think G2 is upset that the word does not exist in the Oxford Dictionary, but "Provocatating" does come up when you Google it. It think she meant that I was guiding her beyond her normal comfort zone, possibly to do things outside of her services.

I think G2 would not like the word "digitation" either, or should it be digitisation, or even digitization?

"Provocatating" does come up when you Google it.

Yeah right !!! Lot of people would never learn to spell...

to be honest i was being grumpy and pedantic and i apologise