Bazzerbill

New Meber Kittyyy

8 posts in this topic

I received a very odd personal Message here on Punternet from a New Member here Called Kittyyy.

First quick reading of her message, it seemed innocent.

But then i started to read more closely, and started to see holes in what she was saying.

I am guessing she must have message others here as she has not made any post but her profile has been viewed a few times probably by members like me trying to work out who she is.

She has no posts, and dose not seem to have been active on any of the forum threads .

It just seems very odd that the first this she should do after joining here, would be to start messaging random people here .

Could be anyone just messing about, however they do have their email link available.

Anyone can become a member really.

Have you tried replying or emailing them back to ask what they want , or do you know that already?

She asked questions about my punting habits.

Saying its was become she what's to to become a WG . Big story about why then followed.

Main reason given was to pay for universtiy next year. Now an 18 year old should be able to get a student loan. Also easer to find stuff out like that by reading the forum here.

Lots of topics she talked about have been talked about many times here.

be very afraid you might start to see dead people :)

I received a very odd personal Message here on Punternet from a New Member here Called Kittyyy.

First quick reading of her message, it seemed innocent.

But then i started to read more closely, and started to see holes in what she was saying.

I am guessing she must have message others here as she has not made any post but her profile has been viewed a few times probably by members like me trying to work out who she is.

She has no posts, and dose not seem to have been active on any of the forum threads .

It just seems very odd that the first this she should do after joining here, would be to start messaging random people here .

I bet there are all sorts of weido's lurking n here. Then again it could be your partners solicitor gathering evidence, ( assuming you have one)

Was there no mention of work? Was it a desperate cold calling msg touting for work?

Or maybe a set up, and she eventually asks for the air fair from Nigeria to marry you :rolleyes: I

The site owner could check the ip address and let you know which Nigerian scam country she was from :D

Be interesting to read it .....

Edited by Helen Jones

First quick reading of her message, it seemed innocent.............

Actually I remembered just as I finished my post, about a male friend of mine who joined a cancer support group after being diagnosed a year or two ago.

He was targetted by a similar "Ghost poster" looking to scam vunerable men.

If theyre happy to target Cancer patients then what chance do men on here stand!

Possibly this one thinks punters are all sad lonely gullible losers and good targets for the lonely female scam..

Actually I remembered just as I finished my post, about a male friend of mine who joined a cancer support group after being diagnosed a year or two ago.

He was targetted by a similar "Ghost poster" looking to scam vunerable men.

If theyre happy to target Cancer patients then what chance do men on here stand!

Possibly this one thinks punters are all sad lonely gullible losers and good targets for the lonely female scam..

Curiously I haven't been targetted in this way, though I have had some weird PMs from time to time :rolleyes:

I suspect the reason is that they fear being converted to the one true way :lol:

Its interesting to Know that there is a name for it. "Ghost poster"

Some thing I did not know before, and much easer than trying to explain it.

The comment

"Then again it could be your partners solicitor gathering evidence, ( assuming you have one)"

Did go though my mind, or simply someone trying to gather info on me.