Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevenaive

Naples. Florida

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've searched through the previous threads there really weren't any clear answers.

I'm likely to be going to Naples, FL in a couple of weeks and would like to destress with a massage and more if possible. Anyone know of any dead certs? What is the service like? What can you expect to get and for how much?

Cheers.

Many years ago I was on my first trip to the Naples, FL area and in advance I searched CL and Backpage and found very little available. What little was available seemed to be overpriced and of bad quality so I just gave it a complete pass and concentrated on other things the area has to offer such as the nice weather and the water. I even looked in Fort Meyers but found it very disappointing. My advice would be save your hard earned after tax money for real punting destinations. Sorry to be a downer on the area but I think its a dead loss in South West FL. If you are used to whats available in the UK then I would say you will be very disappointed with Naples.

Hi,

I've searched through the previous threads there really weren't any clear answers.

I'm likely to be going to Naples, FL in a couple of weeks and would like to destress with a massage and more if possible. Anyone know of any dead certs? What is the service like? What can you expect to get and for how much?

Cheers.

http://www.travslist.org/classipress/category/florida/florida-ftmyersnaples

Useful site, Has good/bad reviews too

Have used with success in Ft Myers

See my san francisco post , just wouldn't bother unless your prepared to go to the ranches outside of vegas and pay a fortune.

See my san francisco post , just wouldn't bother unless your prepared to go to the ranches outside of vegas and pay a fortune.

What does this have to do with Naples in Florida?

sadly I've concluded the punting scene is a total waste of time in the US in general. Never had a good value for money experience, won't bother attempting it this time either.

thanks for the input gents

What does this have to do with Naples in Florida?

If you read the post it has conclusions on punting in the USA in general......