Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
youveryniceman

Devon Brothel, Suspended Sentence

9 posts in this topic

excuse me but in what was was this cusing any harm needing plod intervening and now we have to pay for this bloke to stay in prison.

bloody world has gorn mad.

If you read the report he received a "four month sentence, suspended for two years, ordered to do 150 hours community work and to pay £1,000 costs" (my bold)

excuse me but in what was was this cusing any harm needing plod intervening ........

You clearly didn't read the article in The Telegraph at the end of February. It was a 'sex dungeon' after all, and we can't have this sort of thing going on in Devon of all places, can we?

BTW the comments attached to the article are well worth a read - all 12 of them - and not a one from disgusted of Tunbridge Wells.

If you read the report he received a "four month sentence, suspended for two years, ordered to do 150 hours community work and to pay £1,000 costs" (my bold)

Does that land him a criminal record? (Assuming he has a clean probation period and avoids prison?)

Does that land him a criminal record? (Assuming he has a clean probation period and avoids prison?)

Yes. It's a conviction.

Yes. It's a conviction.

Ah so almost no-one will employ him then. Should help with the return to mainstream work. :rolleyes:

Ah so almost no-one will employ him then. Should help with the return to mainstream work. :rolleyes:

What's even better is that in Scotland, you don't even need a conviction to be on police record as a

"known prostitute" which will show up on any enhanced disclosure checks. :angry:

What's even better is that in Scotland, you don't even need a conviction to be on police record as a

"known prostitute" which will show up on any enhanced disclosure checks. :angry:

Any information the police have on you even in England will be revealed in an enhanced check, even if it's over 5 years ago. I understand that this can be mere suspicion too.