Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olover

Clicking On A Punt

12 posts in this topic

This has been preying on my mind for a little while now. Over the past few weeks I've seen a WG in a parlour 3 or 4 times and this in itself is not unusual for me in that I tend to find a girl who I have a good rapport with and have a few repeat visits. I tend to enjoy the development of feeling a little more relaxed with the familiarity from both sides, which usually ends up in a good session, where we both seem to have an enjoyable punt.

Quite often with a regular there is a bit of banter at the end of the session, a bit of ego massaging on her part, which I put down to being a 'nice guy' and her business sense for keeping regulars coming back. As such I tend not to place too much emphasis on it, and accept it as part of the game we all play. :mellow:

However with this new girl, the sessions have been mind blowing, not necessarily from a wild sex point of view, but in terms of intimacy. The first meeting was great, to the point that for the follow up, a week later, I made sure it was an hour meeting to get the most out of things. The meeting sort of defined to me everything that the GFE should be, to the point that it was probably better than any GF I've previously had.

The thing that is getting to me, is that it seems to all intents and purposes that there is more than just a friendly WG / Punter rapport developing here, and there is something developing between us. Something she said to me at the end of the last session makes me think this, and being a cynic I would normally brush it aside as a bit of banter / ego massaging. This however seemed genuine, both in terms of what was said and how it was said, it's that or, she is and excellent actor and first class manipulator. Which just doesn't seem to gel with everything else about her.

So I'm left with a dilemma, throw caution to the wind and see if my analysis is correct and sound her out on how she sees things, or walk away having had a few superb sessions and maintain the memory. I'm in the fortuitous position of being single so not having to worry about upset at home. But also well aware that if I go down this route, it ain't going to be easy whatever happens.

So, the floor is open, is clicking with a WG something that should be acted upon or should I just stick pins into parts of me every time I start thinking about her until the pain switches it off?? :blink:

This has been preying on my mind for a little while now. Over the past few weeks I've seen a WG in a parlour 3 or 4 times and this in itself is not unusual for me in that I tend to find a girl who I have a good rapport with and have a few repeat visits. I tend to enjoy the development of feeling a little more relaxed with the familiarity from both sides, which usually ends up in a good session, where we both seem to have an enjoyable punt.

Quite often with a regular there is a bit of banter at the end of the session, a bit of ego massaging on her part, which I put down to being a 'nice guy' and her business sense for keeping regulars coming back. As such I tend not to place too much emphasis on it, and accept it as part of the game we all play. :mellow:

However with this new girl, the sessions have been mind blowing, not necessarily from a wild sex point of view, but in terms of intimacy. The first meeting was great, to the point that for the follow up, a week later, I made sure it was an hour meeting to get the most out of things. The meeting sort of defined to me everything that the GFE should be, to the point that it was probably better than any GF I've previously had.

The thing that is getting to me, is that it seems to all intents and purposes that there is more than just a friendly WG / Punter rapport developing here, and there is something developing between us. Something she said to me at the end of the last session makes me think this, and being a cynic I would normally brush it aside as a bit of banter / ego massaging. This however seemed genuine, both in terms of what was said and how it was said, it's that or, she is and excellent actor and first class manipulator. Which just doesn't seem to gel with everything else about her.

So I'm left with a dilemma, throw caution to the wind and see if my analysis is correct and sound her out on how she sees things, or walk away having had a few superb sessions and maintain the memory. I'm in the fortuitous position of being single so not having to worry about upset at home. But also well aware that if I go down this route, it ain't going to be easy whatever happens.

So, the floor is open, is clicking with a WG something that should be acted upon or should I just stick pins into parts of me every time I start thinking about her until the pain switches it off?? :blink:

Remarkedly similar to a previous thread on here a long time ago. I would ask her and see where it leads you, as you say your single so have nothing to lose in terms of emotional baggage.

I would say from previous experience some WGs are very very good at their job making you feel your special so i would bear this in mind, go with it but dont breach your security assuming you care about this. So dont completely throw caution to the wind but sound her out and who knows where it might lead. :)

As you are single your situation varies from mine whereby I can't take it any further. I think I've clicked with about 15% of the girls I've been with. Now I know it's nothing that unusual, I have my fantasy in that room and leave it there.

Personally, although it can work out for some people I think the majority of cases it does not. All depends, do you think you are really one of those lucky ones or just getting caught up in the possibility?

I know exactly where your coming from . But it sounds like familiar story . I thought the same casually mentioned it to my reg wg and got greeted with the reply i don't do fuck buddies ? I didn't take offence i still see her and pay for her company . However you never know you may be in luck. Maybe gfe stands for girl friend experiment and not what we thought. Just bear in mind tho . Don't expect her to stop being a wg and hope your not the jealous type otherwise best of luck mate

As you are single your situation varies from mine whereby I can't take it any further. I think I've clicked with about 15% of the girls I've been with. Now I know it's nothing that unusual, I have my fantasy in that room and leave it there.

Personally, although it can work out for some people I think the majority of cases it does not. All depends, do you think you are really one of those lucky ones or just getting caught up in the possibility?

I know what you are saying about clicking with a percentage of the girls, it's happened to me a few times and I've always left it there in the room. It's bound to happen, you see enough girls, there are going to be ones that are a bit special.

I don't know if I'm one of the lucky ones, but, there's only one way to find out and to my mind it makes sense to say something and see what happens. Either way I guess it makes things clear.

Maybe gfe stands for girl friend experiment and not what we thought. Just bear in mind tho . Don't expect her to stop being a wg and hope your not the jealous type otherwise best of luck mate

An interesting alternate acronym there, that could be taken a few ways, some more sinister than others!

Expecting her to stop being a wg hadn't been part of the thought process, it wouldn't be reasonable to do so. That said, whether it will affect me from a jealousy point of view is a different matter as I've not been in the situation to know, so that is part of my hesitancy.

I know what you are saying about clicking with a percentage of the girls, it's happened to me a few times and I've always left it there in the room. It's bound to happen, you see enough girls, there are going to be ones that are a bit special.

I don't know if I'm one of the lucky ones, but, there's only one way to find out and to my mind it makes sense to say something and see what happens. Either way I guess it makes things clear.

An interesting alternate acronym there, that could be taken a few ways, some more sinister than others!

Expecting her to stop being a wg hadn't been part of the thought process, it wouldn't be reasonable to do so. That said, whether it will affect me from a jealousy point of view is a different matter as I've not been in the situation to know, so that is part of my hesitancy.

Ask her out for dinner, then back to your place for sex! What have you got to loose? If nothing else, you get a free-ish punt! But bear in mind there have been many threads from guys who have gone down this road, then been asked for a loan, to cover vet bills for the wg's sick cat....or similar...you know how the story ends!

or similar...you know how the story ends!

It's certainly a possibility, and a strong one at that. Whatever I decide, just have to stick to the rule of only lending what I can afford to never see again if the situation arises.

It's probably her pedometer.

"Never a borrower or a lender be" is all you have to say if she asks for a "loan".

BVK

i have clicked very well with two girls in the past, have met one quite a few times out of work but the other was not interested. so 50% was not bad !!

Leave your phone number with her without asking for hers. If she IS interested she'll get in touch - if she doesn't you have your answer.

Leave your phone number with her without asking for hers. If she IS interested she'll get in touch - if she doesn't you have your answer.

That sounds to be a good strategy