Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UKtechhead

Do You Like Outcalls?

16 posts in this topic

The other thread (from another chap in his mid 20's) got me thinking.

I really like outcalls. (When she comes to you). Maybe it's my feminine energy, because women are supposed to be the ones who like the home more, right? But of my experiences..... (punting and everyday life) when a girl has been at my place it was better. I want the girl to understand my life. Who I am. I want her to be able to look around and think "I like this guy because of xyz".

I am pretty house proud (especially considering I am 24). I like to spend time and money on my London flat, and girls appreciate it. So it seems a shame to waste that by travelling to her. After going to a massage-girl a while ago, it reminded me of this. It felt really mechanical.

So what about you? Am I right in thinking that most guys just don't care and they want to fuck? Or are you inclined to agree with me? I have an inclination that men on this forum are more thoughtful than the average or stereotypical punter.

I'm feeling very excited that I have found this forum and the great resource of punternet. Cheers everyone. :D

I like outcalls for the reasons you mentioned.

I like incalls too, for the anticipation of travelling to and finding a girls place.

There was a thread a month or two back on room ambiance. When it's at your home, you get to creat the atmosphere that you find sexy. I go for low lighting, soft music and a bloody great mirror on the wall. Being able to do outcalls gives you a greater selection of girls, as some don't offer incalls...when you live in Suffolk that's very important, as wg's are a bit spares up here!

I much prefer being at home - my bed is just sooooo comfortable. All of the incalls I've done have either been to a lady's professional premesis or in a spare room in her house. The bed each time was obviously not actually used for sleeping in - usually the mattress is 'good enough' for shagging, but no better than that. When she's in top of you and because of your combined weight you can feel the bed slats through one of those thin mattresses, it doesn't help the mood.

Edited by Tibbs

I totally understand the houseproud thing, I was single and had the money and time to do it. There was probably a motivation to impress a lady if I pulled and took her home as well. One of my female neighbors said my house looked like a showhouse. We lived in identical properties so I knew it was impressive.

Anyway, incalls. I've had 2 and the feeling was "look at this stunning woman in "my" bed" defiantly added an extra to the punt . But there's too much risk of someone seeing her arriving/leaving so I knocked incalls on the head.

However if I'm away on business and have a 5* hotel room I always want a quality girl to match the great of the room. Fantastic decadence.

The other thread (from another chap in his mid 20's) got me thinking.

I really like outcalls. (When she comes to you). Maybe it's my feminine energy, because women are supposed to be the ones who like the home more, right? But of my experiences..... (punting and everyday life) when a girl has been at my place it was better. I want the girl to understand my life. Who I am. I want her to be able to look around and think "I like this guy because of xyz".

I am pretty house proud (especially considering I am 24). I like to spend time and money on my London flat, and girls appreciate it. So it seems a shame to waste that by travelling to her. After going to a massage-girl a while ago, it reminded me of this. It felt really mechanical.

So what about you? Am I right in thinking that most guys just don't care and they want to fuck? Or are you inclined to agree with me? I have an inclination that men on this forum are more thoughtful than the average or stereotypical punter.

I'm feeling very excited that I have found this forum and the great resource of punternet. Cheers everyone. :D

Never done an Outcall to my home in 28 years and never will, it would compromise my security which is not a risk i would take.

Its also easy for me to walk away from the WGs incall place if i need to if all is not to my satisfaction.

Love outcalls.

My flat overlooks the station so any ladies visiting me love the easy 1 train journey from central London. I do some freelance creative work so young ladies coming from my flat is not unusual also helps that my neighbours are pretty anonymous as well.

Also i can have it setup how i like it. My music on the surround setup, The living room neat and tidy. And knowing that it's just me and the lady it's all very erotic. Also just got a new superking bed which has been well received by a lady who visited me last week.

Of course because you are doing outcalls it means that your research has to be even more spot on. I can say that every lady who has visited me at home have been gems.

Of course because you are doing outcalls it means that your research has to be even more spot on. I can say that every lady who has visited me at home have been gems.

Not sure it has to be laboured over, although sometimes I really do take ages to find the next girl. (I've only been with a few professional girls)

Would absolutely love to have an outcall. My house is comfortable enough, but the real draw is that I have a wet room which would be absolutely wonderful for nuru, soapy massage or a wet and messy session. The downside?

Well, I'm married and although my wife and I haven't have sex for more than 10 years and she tolerates me seeing WG's she would go mental if she knoew I had a girl back. Oh and I live at a crossroads right in the middle of a quiet village where everybody knows us.

Actually, when she was on holiday last year I did have a girl and two guys here and we had a great time, until she was running late and her driver arrived. I begged her to leave as discreetly as she arrived, but she dashed to her car naked under a raincoat with her wet hair still dripping and in 4" heels. Aaaarrrgggghhh!

Got away with it though - neighbours away.

Still want that Nuru!

Daffon

Would absolutely love to have an outcall. My house is comfortable enough, but the real draw is that I have a wet room which would be absolutely wonderful for nuru, soapy massage or a wet and messy session. The downside?

Well, I'm married and although my wife and I haven't have sex for more than 10 years and she tolerates me seeing WG's she would go mental if she knoew I had a girl back. Oh and I live at a crossroads right in the middle of a quiet village where everybody knows us.

Actually, when she was on holiday last year I did have a girl and two guys here and we had a great time, until she was running late and her driver arrived. I begged her to leave as discreetly as she arrived, but she dashed to her car naked under a raincoat with her wet hair still dripping and in 4" heels. Aaaarrrgggghhh!

Got away with it though - neighbours away.

Still want that Nuru! Daffon

Wow. On 2 counts. Firstly the situation with your wife. It scares the shit out of me. You do realise I will now never get married? :mellow:

Secondly on your wet room, which sounds AMAZING. You would have to be silly rich to be able to afford that where I live. Still I am happy that my relationship with my neighbours is quite anonymous. Such is living in a city.

Outcall for all the reasons you mention. However once had a 'driver' park in the street which is definately not mood enhancing. And you can hardly ask the question will you be making your own way, without sounding a bit dodgy I think.

I almost always punt at my house, I love it. in my own bed with a stunner, cant beat it. i am also very lazy so its great for that too.

Because I live in the outer London suburbs outcall prices I've had quoted at me have always been high, though I now seem to have found a local girl who does outcalls for a good price (and I've seen her for incall already). The front door of neighbour's house faces the front door of mine which means discretion will be needed, but actually even if they do see a girl entering the premises, what necessarily says 'wg'? Especially as we've already met so I'd recognise her. She wouldn't be the first woman in her 20s to be here. It is indeed nice to have a lovely girl in one's own bed. I was reading Patrick O'Brian's "Master and Commander" - at one point the main character Captain Aubrey thinks "I wish there was a girl in this cabin." I shared his sentiment. :rolleyes:

Edited by galba

Had an outcall last week - sort of. The lady did not have a regular incall place so she arranged an afternoon in a London hotel she had connections with. It was her first time in that room so it was a bit of a novelty for us both. I think, on reflection, that I still prefer incalls - they seem so much more intimate if the place is really nice. Having said that, I can envisage that having a very expensive, very tall, very busty hooker come to your suite with the two super kingsize beds in it (Renaissance in Manchester anyone...)for a few hours of shagging and watching the city from a good height could be rather good.

I still live at home (at 23) so outcalls are pretty much a no-no for me. My first ever punt was an outcall, when I was 20. It was December so was dark at night but I still worried about a neighbour spotting her coming or going, someone phoned the house during the punt, my dog was running around the place...it was all pretty stressful! I only did it was I had no means of transport at the time other than public transport so didn't fancy finding flats parlour etc. on the bus.

If I lived alone and didn't care about the neighbours seeing, I'd definitely do outcalls more often as I can see the appeal. I often think the girl's going to be more comfortable and relaxed in her own place though which can add to the way she approached the meeting.

I often think the girl's going to be more comfortable and relaxed in her own place though which can add to the way she approached the meeting.

Spot on, for me at least. The only interest I'm taking in my surroundings on the very rare occasions I do home visits is that related to possible escape routes, layout including any rooms/large cupboards which someone could be hiding in, constantly listening out in case somebody else is sneaking in whilst I'm there and waiting for me downstairs plus registering anything that could be used to threaten/injure/restrain me during proceedings, and I suspect I'm not on my own. If the OP wants to kid himself on that we have an overwhelming interest in his taste in decor, where he buys his furniture or whether his DVDs are in alphabetical order then he's welcome to indulge himself, but trust me, we don't give a f*ck (and there's really no reason why we should, surely?)

Hotels are different - its neutral ground, and there are generally lots of other people about if something goes wrong. I can honestly say that the only times I'm well aware that I'm concentrating more on other factors than my service is during a home visit, and the stress of this is the main reason I hardly ever do them. Like Sabs says, I can earn twice as much without leaving the house and be comfortable knowing my security measures are all in place, so why bother?

At the same time, I've gone to a couple of incalls wondering about the place ie. is there anyone else there? Am I going to find myself getting robbed or whatever else but at least we punters have the luxury of FR's on PunterNet and the purple site that'll generally let us know that the girl is genuine and there's no funny business afoot. The same resources aren't generally available for WG's to check up on potential clients so I wholeheartedly understand why girls would be uncomfortable with outcalls and to be honest, if I were a WG, I wouldn't do them at all, at least not with a new client.