Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vulvasailor

Genital Expression

6 posts in this topic

Before punting I always got very excited at showing my penis or seeing a vagina of a prospective partner for the first time but now there is absolutely nothing. I'm quite sad at this realisation. More is not good so damn punting for that :angry:

Before punting I always got very excited at showing my penis or seeing a vagina of a prospective partner for the first time but now there is absolutely nothing. I'm quite sad at this realisation. More is not good so damn punting for that :angry:

Why? You haven't lost your penis have you? Poor love....lol :D:P

Why? You haven't lost your penis have you? Poor love....lol :D:P

Naughty !!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Our local rag reported a guy was up in court for that last week. Please be careful !

Our local rag reported a guy was up in court for that last week. Please be careful !

No I'm on about those that are ready, willing and able. Some of you lot on here have got filthy minds.