tewpack

English Blonde Jenna

46 posts in this topic

Has anyone got any recent FR on Englishblondejenna from the other site?

She has good feedback on her profile, but not many FR.

Has anyone seen .vanessa. from hounslow either?

Jenna did lots of bareback under another name in the past :unsure:

I have her in my hotlist on that site, Im just dont know what to believe now as I have had 2 poor punts on that site out of 2 so far...so Im very nervous about booking anyone even though so many look so hot..can anyone advise on girls to see from the other site?

I have her in my hotlist on that site, Im just dont know what to believe now as I have had 2 poor punts on that site out of 2 so far...so Im very nervous about booking anyone even though so many look so hot..can anyone advise on girls to see from the other site?

Surely depends on where you are, what your budget is and your preferences

Edit: Sorry, my bad - its safe to assume London in general

Edited by RandyMcFly

Yes well Im in Surrey, love slim girls size 8, can go into London Central or West London easy enough, anyone good from the other site?

wow glad i found this and another thread, was gonna go with her. thanks for the heads up lads!

wow glad i found this and another thread, was gonna go with her. thanks for the heads up lads!

Thanks for the information mate. I thought to book her.

I can recomend Heavenly Kandi. Fit and a great bunk up.

I have seen Leila22 a few weeks ago. She has great tits and does CIM. All in all was a good punt.

Hi ive been seeing this girl since febuary this year she is amazing. You will fall for her big time. An amazing gfe. Don't know anything about bareback though

Jenna did lots of bareback under another name in the past :unsure:

Are you surevthat was her she really doesn't seem the type I've been seeing her since febuary and think she's amazing

EBJ has a lot of good feedback though her rates seem a bit low?

She did used to have a profile on the other site which did list BB as a service, I'm certain of it and said so in another thread regarding her a while ago. I was interested in seeing her until I saw she had BB listed. She's changed her profile since then and it's no longer listed but I personally wouldn't entertain seeing her because of the BB.

Are you surevthat was her she really doesn't seem the type I've been seeing her since febuary and think she's amazing

YES it was 100% her. Ask her if you don't believe

Must say Jenna's rates do seem very cheap. :unsure:

Is she slim? Can't really tell from the photos.

She did used to have a profile on the other site which did list BB as a service, I'm certain of it and said so in another thread regarding her a while ago. I was interested in seeing her until I saw she had BB listed. She's changed her profile since then and it's no longer listed but I personally wouldn't entertain seeing her because of the BB.

Come on give the girl a chance, she has realised the error of her ways & now gets her punters to 'bag up'! I find it difficult to believe not one of the posters on this forum has not had unprotected sex with two girlfriends or one night stand without getting the all clear from the GUM Clinc. Oh yes we all produce a 'all clear' certificate to our new partners before going BB don't we!

She did BB? So what? If she's still active and have so many postive feedbacks, what's the problem?

BUT, how does she look like? Since there's really no good pics of here on the other site...

really nice girl with a really poor service, watches tv during the whole punt and does a weird bj were she puts her mouth on it sucks then sits up, bit of tv then down again....aviod

She does seem to get mixed reviews. I enjoyed my one visit. She's very attractive and fit and gave a good service IMO. One downside for me was her reluctance to receive oral

I saw here once about 6 months ago and found her to be a pretty poor punt. She's a nice enough girl but maybe I caught her on a bad day? With regards to her prices; Yes they are cheap but she charges extra for everything, doesn't actually like anal, doesn't even like doggy style sex. There are better out there I am sure

I saw here once about 6 months ago and found her to be a pretty poor punt. She's a nice enough girl but maybe I caught her on a bad day? With regards to her prices; Yes they are cheap but she charges extra for everything, doesn't actually like anal, doesn't even like doggy style sex. There are better out there I am sure

With just as competetive prices? Doubt it.

With just as competetive prices? Doubt it.

Get what you pay for I guess. I'd rather pay 30 - 50 extra for a bit of enthusiasm. I booked half an hour and couldn't get out of there fast enough.

It was all "don't do this, don't touch me there" - yes her rates are cheap but it really was no fun at all!

I've also seen her and can echo the comments above. I wouldn't call her 'attractive' but she's ok to look at with a nice enough body. Has one of those 'alternative' looks. Quite friendly too.

The only problem is she doesn't seem too enthusiastic when it comes down to doing the actual deed.