Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sanjman

Hollywood1 Leocester - Poor Experience

5 posts in this topic

Wanted to share a poor experience I had at Hollywood1, Leicester today. Can't write an FR as didn’t actually get to see the girl.

So anyway, Hollywood1 have started opening late nights, which I thought was a good idea, as I have been many times before over the last few years during normal hours and would consider the place my main venue for business (or was until today!).

Having booked in advance, the initial meet (by receptionist/WG - not by the WG I was there to see) and send upto room was fine. What followed for the next 20 minutes (obviously they had forgotten I was there) was an unnecessarily loud conversation/shouting match between 3 of the girls and some guy (maybe two guys). They were talking about a previous customer and the fact they had stayed an extra ten minutes (although admittedly he paid an extra £20 for the privilege) and some other stuff about being sick all day blah blah blah.

I'm not exactly a wall flower but having to hear continuous effing and blinding was rather a mood killer. The final straw for me (besides the 20 min wait) when the conversation turned to one of the girls asking the other "have you been sniffing coke?" The response was one that led me to believe the question was not asked in jest.

I left without collecting my door fee back, telling the receptionist/WG that I was leaving as I didn't appreciated being kept waiting for so long and that the atmosphere within the establishment was not something I welcome.

If I was to try and summarise why I think it went so wrong, it was the fact that they didn’t seem to have an "office manager/maid" in charge of the rest of them. As a result, I shall not be visiting this establishment again.

It shows a dreadfully unprofessional attitude, (a) to have forgotten you and (B) have a full-scale row. Your allegation of drugs is also a major concern, but in the absence of someone as manager, par for the course. Your experience and the generally grim external (and often internal) appearance of parlours is one of several reasons why I never have and never would frequent them. Just makes you wonder what other horrors lurk with management attitudes like that prevailing.

Reading posts like the above do concern me.

I thought Hollywood1 was well reported upon and well respected.

If accurate, it does make me wonder what is behind the veneer of some establishments?

Am I naive to think there are some parlours without such issues?

Hello all,

I have been to Hollywood once and that was enough! The place is a dive, appearance wise; however, some of the girls do look good. Unfortunately for me I had the misfortune of seeing a British Indian girl(her name slips my mind)who insisted on talking about her DULL life for the full time. I also had the impression that she was either drunk or on some kind-of drugs, because of her insipid monotone voice. Anyway, it really does not surprise me what happened to you in that place, as the same happened to me. I was left up in that room, on my own, for what seemed like an eternity, except I didn't run away like you I stayed and ended up regretting it. So kudos to you for having the balls for walking down and leaving. It's just a shame you didn't get your money back, but in this situation --with no management-- you probably did the right thing. No point in risking a full scale war over a tenner!

With Boredom,

Arnold

Update

So I wrote a note of complaint to hollywood1 and to ask for my door fee refunded, thru their ** account and got a response. They apologised profusely for the incident, said it was caused by a client they were trying to eject, who they thought may have been on durgs (hences the references to it). They said despite all this, it was still unacceptable they they booked me in and then forgot about me.

They have invited me back to collect my door fee and it seems, a "...full service to apologise...". It is not 100% clear if they are offering this for free and indeed, depending on how you read the full sentence, it suggests "the girls" will give me the "full service, together".

I might be going at the weekend to get my door fee back, with no expectations for anything further, and will give a further update afterwards.