Jim Winchester

Natural or implants?

134 posts in this topic

Natural for me every time! Preferred size about 34B so that when the girl is on top, they fit completely in each hand.

Implants do nothing for me, and I can't understand why WGs have them done, or why blokes like them. Some are like bricks!

Natural, definitely. In fact I find fake tits so revolting that I won't see a girl who has them.

I prefer natural definitely, but I wouldn't let implants put me off. Granted sometimes they can look awful but I've seen a couple of girls who've had great surgery done and its pretty difficult to tell.

I have mixed feelings about this. I think some breast implants look great and a lot of others don't. Then again, I'm no expert. Natural is still best if you've been blessed in that area.

Without the slightest doubt, natural for me. I won't see a girl if I know she has silicone implants.

I would LOVE a boob job!

I always thought the general idea is that men like big boobs and to be honest, I know a lot of you couldn't tell the difference between real and fake :(

Noooooooooooo! Fake boobs are just for the eyes they feel horrible. I like them from A to Z but keep them natural.

Noooooooooooo! Fake boobs are just for the eyes they feel horrible. I like them from A to Z but keep them natural.

They look good but feel rubbish. Better a natural A-cup than false Double-Ds.

Don't do it Sindi!

I would LOVE a boob job!

I always thought the general idea is that men like big boobs and to be honest, I know a lot of you couldn't tell the difference between real and fake :(

First off: DONT!

I've seen many fake boobs, and all but a single pair were too hard, and most looked horrible anyway.

I've tried to discourage several WLs from getting one

(not my business, and possibly a bit pedenatic, but they did ask...).

Caveat: some very rare B-jobs are so well done you might not notice straight away.

Biggest rebuffal: I've seen two good boobjobs.

One was ok, nicely shaped but still a bit hard, and one was Perfect.

But I am biased : my All Time Favorite Lady has had a boob job.

Hers are Nice! The difference is noticable on touch, but not very.

On sight, it doesnt show.

She just looks a perfect size 10/12 with Very Nice, natural looking DDs.

They cost a Fortune, but were worth it (will ask for ref, if you like).

But with her personality, Confident to begin with, I would say,

I still dont undertand why she did it?

There is always a residual risk, and you end up with these "strange bodies" inside....

Bottom line: Dont.

(or come ask me for an opinion before you do - LOL)

I find them strangely firm and the scar underneath can be a little off-putting; but frankly, there's so much more that goes into a punt that that's a really minor consideration. I don't ask or even think about it much. All other things being equal I'd prefer natural, but all other things are never equal. I'd WAY rather have a hot WG with a boob job than a cold one without.

However, I think this is more about what the woman needs to be happy with her body, and it's not really for me to criticize. I do feel sorry for anyone who can't be happy with the body that they were born with, but given that they have Photoshopped perfection thrown in their faces from every magazine, I understand why they do it. There are some things about my body I wouldn't mind changing, too. :(

I'm with the rest of the guys on this one. Absolutely have no liking for boob jobs. They may look perfect but once you get to feel them they can be like lumps of set concrete, no natural feel at all. Give me a small pair of A cups any day.

To any girl even thinking of having a boob job PLEASE DON'T

the huge big ones look stupid imho. However, I was speaking in the chat room about a girl in the west country who has retired, and she had implants to prop up her B-cups (because her kid had eaten them), and they were fantastic. Just awesome.

In all honesty, i don't care either way - it's the personality of the girl they are on that counts and not the filling in the tits.

I had my first "taste":D of fake boobs last sunday, and as far shape and size was concerned they were fantastic, felt foo hard and like a rubber ball, and one nipple totally unresponsive though! Having said that as she spent nearly all the night sucking me off with passion I didnt really care about the fake boobs!

:( You cannot beat the real thing!! Real Breasts please.

Bob

I don't get this 'feel hard' comment, so many have made. You can't REALLY have felt that many, can you guys?

The thing that gets me is the number of girls, that haven't seen/felt them on other girls.

Reminds me of the time we were at Radlett, swingers party, a girl there said she'd love hers done, for her 40'th, but hadn't any real experience of implants.

Surprisingly easy to line up no less than 7 examples, for her to inspect.

& my 38d's are the ones my mum gave me-natural.

They look good but feel rubbish. Better a natural A-cup than false Double-Ds.

Don't do it Sindi!

This is a niche opinion. Anyone in marketing will tell you that the overwhelming majority of us blokes will always pick the girl with big boobs (fake or not) over those who are not blessed by nature.

How many Playboy / Penthouse centerfolds do you know of who have an A-cup bust?

As to Sindi's comment. It it purely your decision and make it based on if you will feel happier (and I mean really happier) with yourself if you go ahead with the procedure or not.

I would LOVE a boob job!

I always thought the general idea is that men like big boobs

It's easier to make loud, crude comments about big boobs ('Cor, look at the knockers on that', 'Yer don't get many of those to the pound' etc), so it's easy to get the impression that all guys drool over big boobs; but it aint necessarily so! Lots of us are of the 'more than a handful is wasted' persuasion. Can't explain why, but I definitely find small boobs to be more erotic :(

Natural.

I have only once every booked a WG with a boob job, and the only reason that occurred is that she got one after the pictures were taken. It was so sad, she had such a pretty B cup that went beautifully with her slender figure, no doubt soft to the touch, all gone by the wayside.

She did it to please herself, which is fine. But I think that is mostly the case, that the boob jobs do more for making the woman happy than for anybody else.

Natural without question. I was never a fan of big boobs anyway.

Check my field report (no comments on testosterone plz), and find that I see cupsizes A-HH.

I admit to a slight pref for "boobies", but some of my Very Good Dates were with small-cupped Ladies.

The boobs are not the only factor!

Pleasure comes from many things, and nothing can beat Mother Nature.

I'm a big fan of big breasts, but like others have said, I'd prefer a smaller natural size than implants. I've sometimes not really noticed the difference during sex, but for me it's when it comes to breast relief, it really has never felt the same to me as it does when you're with a girl with natural breasts.

I have a had a boob job and to be honest the guys that book me often do for the size of my boobs 34DDs but they are great they are very soft there are not hard and more inportant they fit in with my body shape if i was a little skinny size 8 with 34DD implants then it would look stupid but the fit my body shape and size most of my clients dont know but if they ask im happy to tell them but most have said they would not have known their is the tinyest scar (well they do now) but they can also see my boobs on my video clip

often what happens is you get a girl who is very skim with very little boobs to start with going for a boob job the skin streches over the implant and if they have not had kids the skin around the breast is not stretchy enough this is what can creates the hardlook of footballs

Ilove mine they were one of the best investments i have ever had £3000 and a great pair of Bristols

only thing is plastic surgury is adictive but im always going abroad to have a bit of nip/tuck so much more cheaper

Paris

plastic surgury is adictive but im always going abroad to have a bit of nip/tuck so much more cheaper

Paris

I meant to say that P/surgury is addictive to some and that im not adverse to a bit of nip and tuck now and then to keep my body in shape that i want it to be. I hate the gym with a passion. ater all its what makes me my money Its much much cheaper p/s abroad i had my teeth whitened cost about £600 here and £190 in Belgium If you go to th ep/s here such as transform and harley medical you will very rarley get a British Surgeon so you may as well go abroad and have it done and save the cash providing that you do your reasearch

I love my boobs they are very natural to touch very soft not at all hard an di can do the pencil trick with my cleavage !!!

Not keen on implants. From what I understand, the cheaper ones are inserted under the breast? All I know is that I've felt scars underneath, and it's a bit of a turn off. They don't feel right, either (too firm).

The average man is just amazed to see any pair of breast naked. By the time you've got to the 'tits alfresco' stage, we're past caring if they're big/medium/small. Please keep them natural! Even if tiny (I like small breasts).