bristolboy1973

Club Skala, Spain

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Has anyone been to a place in Cabo roig (not far from Murcia) in Spain called Club Skala?

Its a bar with approx 40+ young ladies (18-30yo), they walk around and try to get you upstairs, all wearing just sexy underwear etc.:P

Just wondering if there is such a place here in England, pref SW England?

Hi,

Has anyone been to a place in Cabo roig (not far from Murcia) in Spain called Club Skala?

Its a bar with approx 40+ young ladies (18-30yo), they walk around and try to get you upstairs, all wearing just sexy underwear etc.:P

Just wondering if there is such a place here in England, pref SW England?

In a word , NO

Nothing like the Spanish clubs in the UK

In a word , NO

Nothing like the Spanish clubs in the UK

I wish. Club Scala even has a facebook group!

Ive been to club skala, full of really fit girls, id been in spain about 5 days before we went and not unloaded till then, think it cost me 30 euro a minute lol!

highly recommended though.

Ive been to club skala, full of really fit girls, id been in spain about 5 days before we went and not unloaded till then, think it cost me 30 euro a minute lol!

highly recommended though.

So was It 30 euros a session? you should of asked If you could pay per minute hehe. :D

So was It 30 euros a session? you should of asked If you could pay per minute hehe. :D

lol, it was 60 euro and i got 2 mins worth, i had a massage after so the lads wouldnt take the piss at my speed!

I have just come back from La Zenia which is 5 mins down the road from the Scala. I was there from Friday to Sunday and was in the scala every evening. Its acually quite a good place to drink as the beer is not a rip off and there are so many girls you can chat to them before and after. The other good thing is that it is not in the middle of nowhere so you go to other bars, restaurants and clubs within walking distance.

This place is a gem