biggscott

Glasgow Oriental Recomendation

7 posts in this topic

can anyone recomend a good oriental in glasgow too many of the profiles are robotic and seem to be for very simial flats. any indapendents out there would like full massage service etc but have found i do not trust the profiles now thanks for your help

can anyone recomend a good oriental in glasgow too many of the profiles are robotic and seem to be for very simial flats. any indapendents out there would like full massage service etc but have found i do not trust the profiles now thanks for your help

Chinese woman in Battlefield was really good and gave a nice massage. Apparently there's normally a younger girl who also works there but she'd popped into City Centre on the day I'd visited because it had been quiet

Have posted a field report on HotLeela. nothing close to girl in pictures, mid 30's, never a size 8, refuses to kiss- even after taking extra £10. Horrible experience based just next to Sheriff Courts :(

I went to good place on West George street once, but I cant find anything online on them now:(

Thanks any info on battlefield place please

Hi Biggscott,

I've been to see Horny Girl. from the other site a couple of times. It IS the girl in the picture - she's stunning, tiny, great bod and very enthusiastic! Very good service & lovely apartment in the city centre. Awesome oral (automatically does owo - no extra charge altho it's probably covered in the £120/hr price anyway, since a more usual price for asian girls in glasgow seems to be £100/hr plus £10 or £20 extra for kissing/owo etc).

Can't be bothered with the whole charge extra for every little thing... makes it all seem so mechanical! Much prefer those who include it in the price!

There is another girl in the flat, but they advertise separately and you only ever see the person you book with!

Also went a few times to the place in the southside (think they advertise as G41 on the other site)... not the best... want extra money for everything then claim to have 'never done it before' so act very nervous and unwilling to do it - and I'm talking about kissing/owo here - not anything weird!!

Hi Biggscott,

I've been to see Horny Girl. from the other site a couple of times. It IS the girl in the picture - she's stunning, tiny, great bod and very enthusiastic! Very good service & lovely apartment in the city centre. Awesome oral (automatically does owo - no extra charge altho it's probably covered in the £120/hr price anyway, since a more usual price for asian girls in glasgow seems to be £100/hr plus £10 or £20 extra for kissing/owo etc).

Can't be bothered with the whole charge extra for every little thing... makes it all seem so mechanical! Much prefer those who include it in the price!

There is another girl in the flat, but they advertise separately and you only ever see the person you book with!

Also went a few times to the place in the southside (think they advertise as G41 on the other site)... not the best... want extra money for everything then claim to have 'never done it before' so act very nervous and unwilling to do it - and I'm talking about kissing/owo here - not anything weird!!

Dont know if you have read my review of Leela yet because it is most certainly not the girl in pictures. I have a second review pending of NancyOriental, who I found abrasive and rude, as well as dishonest (no kissing allowed). While she may have been girl in pictures, she was also at the same address as Leela. She was tall, long hair, size 6, or 8, unshaven and started with a fully nude back massage, before insisting I hurry up and cum in each position she chose.

Total scammers, shower was cold too.

Dont know if you have read my review of Leela yet because it is most certainly not the girl in pictures. I have a second review pending of NancyOriental, who I found abrasive and rude, as well as dishonest (no kissing allowed). While she may have been girl in pictures, she was also at the same address as Leela. She was tall, long hair, size 6, or 8, unshaven and started with a fully nude back massage, before insisting I hurry up and cum in each position she chose.

Total scammers, shower was cold too.

Hi Pickyfellow - I wasn't talking about Leela - I was talking about Horny Girl. It's a different ad. I've not seen Leela - thought about it a few times, but based on your review I prob will give her a miss! I can assure you that Horny Girl is definitely the girl in the pictures on her ad. I believe she is working in the flat that another girl used to work in who was recommended on here by a couple of folk - sexy nicole. I believe she went to Edinburgh although I don't see her ad any more so perhaps has moved on. Think Horny Girl is in the same flat as Aida/Aida xx/Beautiful Aida... seen her too, was beautiful (same girl as pic), but a bit on the 'couldn't be bothered' side for me!

I'm trying to remember if I saw NancyOriental or not - was that the one near Pollokshaws Rd? If so, I'd agree that the service is rubbish there. Say they do things, then they charge extra and then don't do them... tho it was a different girl every week as far as I could tell from the ads/phone calls/visits...