BillGoldberg

Increased Punting Frequency At This Time Of Year ?

27 posts in this topic

Now that summer is upon us, we're forecast a good few days of warm sunny weather and thus the streets become flooded with beautiful young women in flimsy clothing, I find my punting frequency inevitably increased as my hormone levels start to soar.

Am I alone in this or do other punters also find themselves somewhat at the mercy of the changing seasons and the miraculous emergence, seemingly out of nowhere, of a hitherto hidden population of gorgeous, flesh-bearing women ?

Definitely agree; my libido is directly proportional to ambient temperature, though may be the appearance of female flesh here and there could have something to do with it. Reminds of the time when I very nearly wrapped my car around a tree when driving through a university campus on a warm spring day :rolleyes:

Once it gets to spring and the women in the streets start to show more skin I get very horny. Time for a booking. :D

Yes, especially since the fashion around by me for short skirts/shorts + leggings which has persisted for the past 2 summers seems to finally have gone back to whichever hell it came from. Bare legs are back, Woohoo!

Also the warm weather seems to have come as a bit of a surprise to some girls and they haven't had chance to slap the fake tan on and lose that winter layer, so there are some wonderfully pale, reubeneque legs on show at the moment!

Edited by Tibbs

Now that summer is upon us, we're forecast a good few days of warm sunny weather and thus the streets become flooded with beautiful young women in flimsy clothing, I find my punting frequency inevitably increased as my hormone levels start to soar.

Am I alone in this or do other punters also find themselves somewhat at the mercy of the changing seasons and the miraculous emergence, seemingly out of nowhere, of a hitherto hidden population of gorgeous, flesh-bearing women ?

must be some truth there cos during dec/jan i didn't visit one wg

Oh yes - reminds me of the little ditty:

"Spring is sprung, the grass is ris'

I wonder where the birdies is?"

My libido certainly takes a hike especially with the weather as it it is today.

And before it gets so hot that my thrustings generate more sweat than spunk now is certainly the best time to go a punting.

Uncle Pokey

And before it gets so hot that my thrustings generate more sweat than spunk now is certainly the best time to go a punting.

Uncle Pokey

Relieved that to see that I am not the only one who overheats and loses interest!

Age thing I guess

Even 2 of 3 of my main work colleagues have started talking about visiting a parlour (theres a few here in Birmingham).

Theyve never visited a WG before, are married with kids but their wives arnt giving it them much. After being outside yesterday seeing all the women dressed the way they do for the warm weather, they came back all hormones raging lol it was comical, said theyre going to a parlour later for the first time. I thought omg YES finally someone i can tlk to about WGs :D

Uncle Pokey

I dont like it too hot myself, pity most places dont have aircon, but i punt the same all year round if fit to do so.

I thought omg YES finally someone i can tlk to about WGs :D

I would not recommend that, they might go have a bad experience and never go again believing all the negative stereotypes of this hobby. Plus you work with them, that's 2 people that could get drunk at the Christmas party and start talking for example.

I find PN meets all my needs to be able to talk about punting.

Plus lot more people feel happier when its nice hot weather. You can have a nice relaxing walk as you go to your punt, relax outside prior and/or after the booking, etc. Its just all round better atmosphere.

I haven't been to any this year but certainly am planning to in summer

Definitely feeling hornier. Trouble is I have spent the past couple of months using up the surplus in my punting fund and having had quite a few weeks of extra fun, the bottom of the well is now in plain sight and I have to drop down to my more normal punting frequency of one long and one short booking per month. Bad planning I know, but it was fun whilst it lasted.

Edited by Northwinds

relax outside prior and/or after the booking, etc.

Or even during - if you can find the right girl and don't live in central London ;) .

I would not recommend that, they might go have a bad experience and never go again believing all the negative stereotypes of this hobby. Plus you work with them, that's 2 people that could get drunk at the Christmas party and start talking for example.

I find PN meets all my needs to be able to talk about punting.

thats true,there's only me and the wg's i've seen know i go punting . I block out the idea of anyone else also visiting any wg i visit never mind any friend or work mate

yes, girlies in their skimpies does raise the sap

but going to a nice warm parlour on a frosty day can cheer up a nasty grey winters day

About this time of year there are several "Happy Nipple Days"

These occur when the day starts warm and sunny, the lovely ladies put on their skimpy tops in homage to the gods of warm weather.

Next the weather gods reveal their capricious side and the temperature drops by a few degrees - lo and behold it's Happy Nipple Day :D

While I enjoy looking at the girls in the summer, I punt with the same frequency, wind rain or shine, every third day or so.

I'm up 400% on this time last year!

I agree with Pooter, I was horny in December when it was -18 and I feel just the same today when it's +18!!

My punting frequency has increased but it's nothing to do with the time of the year!

The only time I anticipate slowing down is when all the dastardly xmas and january sales shoppers hog parking spaces.

Absolutely right. Each year I go into punting limbo in December returning around April. It's not planned it just happens. Did I say April? "Honey! Grease the Gatling im goin' Turkey shootin'!"

I only started punting last July, and tbh I often found the rooms to be too hot and sticky during the summer months.

When the weather became cooler, I found it punting a lot more enjoyable - especially in a warm room when it was snowing or icy outside !

my libido is directly proportional to ambient temperature

Me too! Fuck, am I'm feeling horny today...the sight/smell of women is driving crazy right now.

I'm also noticing there perfume a lot more in hot weather, I'm sure it travels further, it makes me wonder if there's some sort of chemical pheromone attraction happening too...the scent of pussy in the air lol!

I started a new job last December, the office where i work is 95% men of about 100 staff. The women are either old or ugly except for this one girl who looks about 20 who is absolutely stunning! All the blokes i talk to among ourselves say we'd all love to do her. She always wore trousers for work though.

The last couple of days shes been wearing a tight mini skirt... good god!!!! She obviously uses the gym to have legs and a bum like that. She has a boyfriend so one really bothers her. But f me if she was my girlfriend id never leave the bedroom

Edited by sparkstar

Generally, I'm in a better mood when the weather is warm (but not hot.) However, I feel fairly horny at all times of the year. I've had some really good punts during winter - if the WG's place is warm and comfortable, then it's no problem.