spunkie74

Erections

22 posts in this topic

How quickly into a punt do you get hard? I ask this because when I punt im usually so horny that i get very instant erections which I often feel slightly conscious of when I first get naked. I appreciate that getting hard is the name of the game and its better to be hard than have no life in the little fella at all, but I ofen feel that to show too much enthusiasm too soon is sign of weakness and possibly immaturity especially if the girl requires you to freshen up first! Sometimes it makes me feel like kid who's never seen a naked female before! It can be quite embarrassing to 'spring up' sometimes I find. Am I the only one who suffers from this and is this necessarily frowned upon??

I start getting hard as soon as I make the booking and I once booked a girl (doing a tour) 5 weeks in advance :D

you're not the only one, trust me B)

How quickly into a punt do you get hard? I ask this because when I punt im usually so horny that i get very instant erections which I often feel slightly conscious of when I first get naked. I appreciate that getting hard is the name of the game and its better to be hard than have no life in the little fella at all, but I ofen feel that to show too much enthusiasm too soon is sign of weakness and possibly immaturity especially if the girl requires you to freshen up first! Sometimes it makes me feel like kid who's never seen a naked female before! It can be quite embarrassing to 'spring up' sometimes I find. Am I the only one who suffers from this and is this necessarily frowned upon??

Very surprised any punter, other than the very young and/or virginal, would worry about this form of 'embarrassment' :blink: :blink:

Its totally obvious why youre at her place to start with and so arriving at her place full mast before shes even opened the door shouldnt be any cause of embarrassment for anybody

I personally see it as a good sign: I'm horny, I'm about to engage with an attractive and sexy woman and I'm already raring to go.....whats not to like ??!!

I'd be far more worried about NOT readily getting an erection either in the presence of or in anticipation of a sexual meet with a beautiful girl.

Even more surprising is that this post comes from the King of face Basting and Peter Norths second in command, the self confessed enthusiastic face-painter 'Spunkie', who feels no such similar embarrassment when unloading his cargo all over the visage of his latest 'victim' :lol: :lol:

I would be bothered if I got an erection in the changing room, or the lounge, I imagine being flaccid is more a problem for the average punter on this forum, given our age. I am fifty four.

I almost always most or all of the way there before the WG even touches me. I tend to come to attention when I open the door to her, and she's stood there looking gorgeous and my brain goes "yep, definitely going to happen!"

If not at the start, then immediately when the kissing starts.

its the norm for me to . My only complaint is my regular wg insisted on trying to make me cum a second time and i felt embarressed cos i failed to rise to the occasion a second time

Listen,live it up while you can get it up,no need for embarrassment,it's gotta be up for the fun to begin.

As someone on here said, you're there for a reason and she knows what your after so why worry?

Have fun.

This 60-year old starts getting hard when the kissing and nipple-nuzzling start, and the full-blown erection arrives when I go down on her.

This 60-year old starts getting hard when the kissing and nipple-nuzzling start, and the full-blown erection arrives when I go down on her.

For me turgity occurs when stuffing the cash in an envelope. Takes all my control not to have a wank there and then!

Uncle Pokey

As soon as I get to touch the girl then I'm up. However if I see a girl too many times then she needs to do some work no matter how gorgeous she is. I love whipping out my hard on in when with a WG. :)

Showing enthusiasm isnt a sign of weaknness or immaturity necessarily, why ever do you feel this. All WGs know the punter may be hard from the get go its part of her job, absolutely nothing to feel embarrassed about. Its certainly never been frowned upon in my experience. :)

Makes washing easier, in my experience. :P

Nothing to be concerned about I would be more worried if my gents, can't get it up, or if I can't get it up for them.

Enthusiasm is a good thing, erections are a good thing...

it's not being at full mast you have to be concerned about, its about what you do with it that counts.

I think the mood you are in, and, to lesser extent, the WG can have a great effect on the speed of erection !

Makes washing easier, in my experience. :P

Nothing to be concerned about I would be more worried if my gents, can't get it up, or if I can't get it up for them.

Enthusiasm is a good thing, erections are a good thing...

it's not being at full mast you have to be concerned about, its about what you do with it that counts.

There's something less demanding and more playful about a sponge cake firm very clean and well groomed little soldier that needs a little coaxing, than there is about a bloody great obelisk of a thing that selfishly demands immediate attention.

Its less about erection and more about presentation. 1. Fastidious hygiene everywhere between the knees and the waist. Use an anti bacterial soap or liquid soap. 2. Trimmed pubic hair. It doesnt have to be a short back and sides just tidy and presentable. 3, ensure the shaft is hair free. Its surprising how high that Ivy can climb. 4 Use moisturiser on it. It makes it feel lovely and clean and replenish the moisture lost with all that cleaning.

There's something less demanding and more playful about a sponge cake firm very clean and well groomed little soldier that needs a little coaxing, than there is about a bloody great obelisk of a thing that selfishly demands immediate attention.

Its less about erection and more about presentation. 1. Fastidious hygiene everywhere between the knees and the waist. Use an anti bacterial soap or liquid soap. 2. Trimmed pubic hair. It doesnt have to be a short back and sides just tidy and presentable. 3, ensure the shaft is hair free. Its surprising how high that Ivy can climb. 4 Use moisturiser on it. It makes it feel lovely and clean and replenish the moisture lost with all that cleaning.

Theres an opportunity here for a gentleman's barber staffed entirely by attractive ladies, or even the not so attractive ones. :)

Edited by desperate dave

There you go "Spunkie 74"i think you have your answer.I'm the same as most of the other guy's,i get hard as i'm making the booking,and then on the day as i'm waiting for her to open the door.

Honestly great advice from Helen. A lot of ladies say they like a "clean" guy, but as stupid as it may sound I don't think a lot of guys know what to do or what is expected. Thanks for the advice Helen.

As a wg would you help a man clean his tool before the session .

a girl has to work to make me hard - not sure if that is a good or bad thing (especially from the WG's opinion).

Need a good snog, nip lick, ballbag suck, clit lick and cock sucking, and if really lucky a good auld rimming.....if these are done well, I'll usually be hard as an iron rod - HOWEVER if these elements are shoddily or perfunctorily preformed only a semi will ensue - it then becomes a case of vigorously cracking one off over the poor lasses face as a derogatory form of punishment for (IMO) not getting my monies worth out of the punt :angry::P

Ay lass, you must be getting some funny sponge cakes oop there in t'north.

Seriously, the comparison is so wrong. Can you squash an erection and lick the creamy bits out (calm down, calm down) or fit a sponge cake down the middle of a toilet roll tube..........or hold a bath towel on the end of a sponge cake

Ay lass, you must be getting some funny sponge cakes oop there in t'north.

Seriously, the comparison is so wrong. Can you squash an erection and lick the creamy bits out (calm down, calm down) or fit a sponge cake down the middle of a toilet roll tube..........or hold a bath towel on the end of a sponge cake

I can sympathise with you all who get early erections. On more than one occasion I have had to abort a visit because I was so horny I couldn't get through her front door. Very frustrating I can assure you.