Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Williams

Sometimes Your Luck Is In

13 posts in this topic

Three girls, four hours, £130 !!!!!!

I feel an irrational hatred of the guy coming on already :D :D .

This person has only submitted 2 fr's. I like to believe this is a true account, sometimes life does smile on you!

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=103168

An advantage of Parties for punters although you can never know how many will turn up till you get there yourself and even then guys sometimes turn up late.

Lap up the attention when it does happen. :)

Three girls, four hours, £130 !!!!!!

I feel an irrational hatred of the guy coming on already :D :D .

They guy is certainly lucky: being in the right place and at the right time and all that.

But as some Russian saying goes: You can't feel lucky, if its based on the bad luck of others.(can't translate it properly).

I don't know if my calculations is correct, but according to this FR: 3 girls was working, plus another person (Russ) was at the premises. All together 4. Another client came later, and I asume he paid £130 also.

All together: the whole party generated £260 gross. After expenditure for the rent of the premises, preparations, clean up, snacks, drinks, etc, I can't see it will be much more then £120 net income left. Divide it on the 4 people, its 30 each for 4 hours, or just over £7 per hour. I think even staff at the checkout at Asda getting paid something like £7.20 per hour. (but then they no need to even show the tits, nevermind anything else, to somebody who purchasing spuds, egg and onions). If any of the girls end up to pay for the child care, travel expenses, etc they most probabaly will be in the substantial loss after full day work.

But as long as the client happy, it matters...not!

Edited by Xenia

They guy is certainly lucky: being in the right place and at the right time and all that.

But as some Russian saying goes: You can't feel lucky, if its based on the bad luck of others.(can't translate it properly).

I don't know if my calculations is correct, but according to this FR: 3 girls was working, plus another person (Russ) was at the premises. All together 4. Another client came later, and I asume he paid £130 also.

All together: the whole party generated £260 gross. After expenditure for the rent of the premises, preparations, clean up, snacks, drinks, etc, I can't see it will be much more then £120 net income left. Divide it on the 4 people, its 30 each for 4 hours, or just over £7 per hour. I think even staff at the checkout at Asda getting paid something like £7.20 per hour. (but then they no need to even show the tits, nevermind anything else, to somebody who purchasing spuds, egg and onions). If any of the girls end up to pay for the child care, travel expenses, etc they most probabaly will be in the loss after full day work.

But as long as the client happy, it matters...not!

They have two 4 hour Parties that day of the week, so there could of been 18 punters at the 6-10pm Party which i experienced their in 2008 and is far too many in my opinion for 3 ladies but it would of bumped their money up. :)

An advantage of Parties for punters although you can never know how many will turn up till you get there yourself and even then guys sometimes turn up late.

Lap up the attention when it does happen. :)

So with parties. You pay £120 or whatever the price is... Then you get to have sex with all / any of the girls there for no extra charge? For 4 hours. :blink:

If there are more guys than girls there... how does that work? Can you take a girl for some 1 on 1 time for a bit? Is there etiquette involved - I.E. What if the girl you want has already been grabbed?

So with parties. You pay £120 or whatever the price is... Yes

Then you get to have sex with all / any of the girls there for no extra charge? For 4 hours. Yes

If there are more guys than girls there... how does that work? LMP have a maximum 2:1 ratio. You'll be well looked after during the party

Can you take a girl for some 1 on 1 time for a bit? Frowned upon - it's a party not 1-2-1

Is there etiquette involved - I.E. What if the girl you want has already been grabbed? You either wait until she's free or ask if you can join in

So with parties. You pay £120 or whatever the price is... Then you get to have sex with all / any of the girls there for no extra charge? For 4 hours. :blink:

If there are more guys than girls there... how does that work? Can you take a girl for some 1 on 1 time for a bit? Is there etiquette involved - I.E. What if the girl you want has already been grabbed?

Yes you pay one set fee and thats it apart from LAPCs 121 service which no one else offers as far as i know. Its group sex strictly straight punter wise and others can watch or join in if they wish. To make money which is the providers purpose obviously they want more punters than ladies. Dependent on the honesty of the provider the one mentioned here being blatant liars the last time i went to them in 2008, there is a set ratio they say they wont exceed, GPs in 2008 was a maximum 3.1 ratio but as my last post said there were 18 punters to 3 ladies or 6.1 on occassion in 2008. The providers i now go to LMP and LAPC stick to their ratios in my experience which is one of the main reasons i continue to give them my business. For information on providers check out their ads on the Announcements Board and/or their FRs although LAPC are on the no reports list so dont have any. In my opinion LMP are the best.

No 121s normally but LAPC offer this sometimes at extra cost but i dont know at what cost and as it means one lady less for me while she is having the 121 i would rather it wasnt on offer. If the lady you fancy is with another punter you join in or wait. :)

Edited by smiths

I think even staff at the checkout at Asda getting paid something like £7.20 per hour. (but then they no need to even show the tits, nevermind anything else, to somebody who purchasing spuds, egg and onions).

Oh come on, Xenia, is there a girl left in the UK who thinks it's a big deal to get her tits out? Compared with checking out people's spuds, eggs and onions, I'd have thought it's a doddle.

Yes you pay one set fee and thats it. Its group sex strictly straight punter wise and others can watch or join in if they wish.

For me, this is the great problem, and why I have never gone. I think watching a pale, hairy, male bum bouncing up and down would pretty well do for any erection I had. And if I am going to be watched I want those eyes to be female.

For me, this is the great problem, and why I have never gone. I think watching a pale, hairy, male bum bouncing up and down would pretty well do for any erection I had. And if I am going to be watched I want those eyes to be female.

I thought exactly the same before i very nervously gave my first one a go, i found within a short time that it didnt bother me. :)

I thought exactly the same before i very nervously gave my first one a go, i found within a short time that it didnt bother me. :)

It might not bother you now, but is it actually a plus?

It reminds me of my father recounting his wartime experiences. They all had to crap together on lavs lined up next to and opposite each other. He held back for a day or so in horror at the thought, but was then surprised at how soon he got used to it and could chat away to the chap on the next lav. But I don't think he actually liked it.

Edited by Mr. Bloom

It might not bother you now, but is it actually a plus?

It reminds me of my father recounting his wartime experiences. They all had to crap together on lavs lined up next to and opposite each other. He held back for a day or so in horror at the thought, but was then surprised at how soon he got used to it and could chat away to the chap on the next lav. But I don't think he actually liked it.

The multiple ladies is a massive plus for me and personally i like the social side of talking to other punters when having a break, and apart from the odd hogger who spoils my vibe on occassion i mentally airbrush other guys out of the scene most of the time concentrating on the ladies, it can be difficult though at times but thats the price i pay for this form of sex. :D

Edited by smiths