kizzielily

Perfect Tining

11 posts in this topic

Was chatting to a visitor yesterday and discussing when (for the gent - and assuning for this post, only once) is the best nonent in a punt to orgasn? I suggested 53 ninutes into an hour booking, but on reflection, I'd bring that forward to 48, which leaves at least a little tine to 'rest'. YOur opinions would be great - Kizz

p.s. a certain letter is nissing on keyboard - sorry xxx

hi Kizzielily, theres plenty of Mmmmmm in your gallery ! :) want a new keyboard ?

Was chatting to a visitor yesterday and discussing when (for the gent - and assuning for this post, only once) is the best nonent in a punt to orgasn? I suggested 53 ninutes into an hour booking, but on reflection, I'd bring that forward to 48, which leaves at least a little tine to 'rest'. YOur opinions would be great - Kizz

If it were to be only once in the hour which isnt the case with me ever, after half hour, enough time to get me going to come but enough left to recover and have some more DFK, RO or both.:)

There can be no one answer here. I'm nearly 60, come once, and like that to happen around 10 to 15 minutes before the end to allow time to wind down. I'd have thought that was normal for someone my age, but I believe Smiths is only a bit younger than me and is raring for a second pop in his hour.

It's one of the things I like to make clear at the outset of a session, so that my partner can pace things right.

See, thats exactly why i ask. Wouldnt life be easy uf on arrival we could give out a short questionnaire ! On my phone by the way, so have full use of m. Mmmmmm - im showing off now x

I have found that this works for me with my regular WG when I arrive I shag her doggy style on the stairs within the first ten min then I have a shower and we spend some time on reverse oral and 69 ers until I am ready to pop my cork again which really take's the pressure of trying to come twice in a one hour meeting. when I say to my regular Stairs and killer heels no knickers she knows what to expect lol, try it and let us all know how it went.

See, thats exactly why i ask. Wouldnt life be easy uf on arrival we could give out a short questionnaire ! On my phone by the way, so have full use of m. Mmmmmm - im showing off now x

Brilliant idea Kizzie ..........B)

but it may take off the thrill and excitement a bit me thinks... the best punts have always been when the WG does her think within the time alloted ! :)

Quality over quantity for me so i'm a one shot man.

If i'm with a new girl i'd say about 40 mins. Time then to wind down, a wee massage , cuddles lol , shower etc.....

If i'm with my reg then there's no time limit but i wouldn't be greedy so i will say an hour. I'm usually there 90 mins from entry to exit.

You could always ask! I’ve had ladies ask me whether I prefer to have two pops or make it last. I always go for the latter by the way.

I reckon between 45 and 50 minutes. A little shorter and there's no chance of a round two and, at times, it's a little to long for cuddles and chat.

I generally can only afford a half hour punt in a parlour most of the time so generally have a quick shower to freshen up, some kissing etc., oral, then some quick sex, so it's generally after about 20 minutes or so that I climax, have a quick shower and head off.

The one time I did book a full hour was my first time ever and I shot my first load after oral and a quick shag so was about 15 mins into the punt then spent then came again just about on the hour. If I were to book an hour now, I'd much rather prolong it than shoot two loads. I can definitely manage two, maybe even three loads in an hour but I'd prefer to just have a longer session with one big climax at the end but sadly it's more likely I'd lose it early on and have to go for another!