MrPunt

Hottest Independent British Matures ?

149 posts in this topic

I am on a mission to find the hottest mature independant WG on the net?

I have a passion for the older ladies because IMHO they suit me much better due to intelligent conversation, being confident and sure about themselves, more willing and being at their sexual... kinky peak :-)

Any suggestions with links... would be highly appreciated :-)

MrPunt

Careful mind, some of them are awfully aggressive :P

At what age does a lady become mature, pray?

At what age does a lady become mature, pray?

Are you trying to get me into trouble? :)

Let's just say I am not looking for 18 year old blonde barbie types... :P

Careful mind, some of them are awfully aggressive :P

:D The more aggressive the better... Just as they focus this energy into a good shagging :)

Try CarlyRose65 on ** site. Approx. 47 yrs of age and massive boobs! I'm a big tit man, so I think she is awesome:D

:) The more aggressive the better... Just as they focus this energy into a good shagging :P

You never gave me the chance!

You never gave me the chance!

Wish I did !:P

Try CarlyRose65 on ** site. Approx. 47 yrs of age and massive boobs! I'm a big tit man, so I think she is awesome:D

Hi busencumen.

Tried to pm you but no joy. Have you actually met CarlyRose? I think her age, tarty looks and bust makes a great combination.Only one fr on PN which is OK but not glowing, lots on ** but I don't trust these very much. Would appreciate knowing what her clients think of her.

Hi busencumen.

Tried to pm you but no joy. Have you actually met CarlyRose? I think her age, tarty looks and bust makes a great combination.Only one fr on PN which is OK but not glowing, lots on ** but I don't trust these very much. Would appreciate knowing what her clients think of her.

She gives amazing titfucks to completion, and her oral technique is superb! She will not do CIM. Dresses to please also. Hope that helps:)

I can recommend Laura Delaney, in my opinion she's hotter than at least 12 ovens :P

Check out my FR too.

Scarlett looks so gorgeous. I'm almost half her age, but I'd still consider booking her (judging by the photos at least)!

I am on a mission to find the hottest mature independant WG on the net?

I have a passion for the older ladies because IMHO they suit me much better due to intelligent conversation, being confident and sure about themselves, more willing and being at their sexual... kinky peak :-)

Any suggestions with links... would be highly appreciated :-)

MrPunt

I've no idea whether the area would be a barrier to you but this lady still appears to be going strong and has no less than 87 FRs to her name. Even her initials suggest that she's H-o-T :P

http://www.anzwers.net/hot/helentelford/

If you are thinking 40+, there are still plenty mature ladies to choose from, you just have to make sure they are well presented to ensure a good experience.

Some I can think of are Julie & Carol of Romford, Morgan aka Mrs Robinson of High Wycombe(although I have only seen at a party) Rox of Maidstone, Victoria of Stevenage. Michelle of N. London. All have reports on PN.

There are also several very nice older ladies on the London party scene.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Davidgood

OK, working for an agency but one of the sexiest women around is Scarlett of Cloud 9 in Guildford - wow :P

Again, check out mine and others FR's. She also does a duo with a certain minx not a million miles from this forum... :)

I've no idea whether the area would be a barrier to you but this lady still appears to be going strong and has no less than 87 FRs to her name. Even her initials suggest that she's H-o-T :P

Excellent choice. Even after 14 years of punting the desire to punt with this woman has not left me.

Hopefully once at least before I retire from the game! :)

Excellent choice. Even after 14 years of punting the desire to punt with this woman has not left me.

Hopefully once at least before I retire from the game! :P

She's worth a go. She loves sex, is friendly, wants to have a good time, never watches the clock, and wants to please her temporary partners. She's a legend.

She's worth a go. She loves sex, is friendly, wants to have a good time, never watches the clock, and wants to please her temporary partners. She's a legend.

A good looking woman too, very pretty imo.

A good looking woman too, very pretty imo.

I agree, she has very beautiful eyes. If Helen of Troy was the face that launched a thousand ships, Helen of Telford must have the face that inspired a thousand punts :P

I agree, she has very beautiful eyes. If Helen of Troy was the face that launched a thousand ships, Helen of Telford must have the face that inspired a thousand punts :eek:

Does she do outcalls?

I've no idea whether the area would be a barrier to you but this lady still appears to be going strong and has no less than 87 FRs to her name. Even her initials suggest that she's H-o-T :eek:

My god - she looks the business. Telford is a long way to go, but not too far, methinks

My god - she looks the business. Telford is a long way to go, but not too far, methinks

If you do happen to venture up to Shropshire and have difficulties in getting hold of Helen, I've heard nothing but good things about this lady who operates a few miles further north:-

http://www.janofwhitchurch.co.uk/jan.html