Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomconti

Best Blow Job Bars?

4 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend the place place or country to visit for best blowjob bars? I expect it to be thailand, but where in Thailand? Are they any good? Maybe should just go for massages and then get a blowjob with CIM if available!

They have them in Japan but very hard for non-Japanese to get any of that sort of action.

If anyone knows details, especially for Hokkaido (Obihiro or Sapporo) where I'll be visiting in June, please post or PM.

I only know Pattaya in Thailand, the best known places are L*litas in LK Metro and Bliss Lounge on 3rd road. Both places very good with choice of between 6-12 girls. You can have a beer and a game of pool with the girl before, after or both. Budget about £18 if you plan on having a few drinks and leaving a decent tip. There are a few other places plus all the bars on soi 6 will be happy to accommodate you, so I would guess about 50 bars and the odd 600 ladies in Pattaya alone.

The ladies are experts and very, very friendly. I defy anyone not to have a good time.

I can recommend L*litas in both Bangkok and Pattaya. Lovely clean bars with comfortable seats in bars and then cubicles, BKK, and rooms in Pattaya. The girls are not the best looking in the World, but provide a first class service and most swallow, some go the "whole hog".

I went to Teen Massage in Pattaya to get a really great body massage from a cracker and then went to L*litas to unload - the Teen Massage girl wanted 2k baht, the little lovely in L*litas was grateful for 500.

Enjoy.

Peter