Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hyndlander

Is It Just Me Or Is It Etting Harder To Make A Booking?

14 posts in this topic

Not dillied my dally in a while had a look at pn adverts

found a bonnie lass that tickeld my fancy

Web site & everthing was there an email address? nope

Link to ** fine was there a message bit? nope

There was a mobile number

Has it come down to this one has to either phone or text ?

Shy old lad me hate phones

No wonder most of my punts have been in parlours

Is this due to big brother is watching you fears ?

Slainte

Slainte

No I know of quite a few ladies who actually have removed their phone numbers from profiles, prefer email contact but a lot still want verbal contact at some point. I also have a distinct feeling that parlours require a phone call for an appointment, but you probably were a walk-in?Indies don't operate in quite the same way!

Quite a few seasoned chaps on here recommend a phone call before meeting a girl for the first time too.

Edited by Strawberry

Slainte

You may hate phones, however most WGs hate timewasters such as 12 year old boys pretending to be adult males wanting to book over the net.

Slainte

Depends on the individual WG. Some ladies prefer email to a phone call and vice versa. I have not noticed any big changes in terms of ladies preferring phones/texts to emails in my punting area, London.

Depends on the individual WG. Some ladies prefer email to a phone call and vice versa. I have not noticed any big changes in terms of ladies preferring phones/texts to emails in my punting area, London.

For me a phone call is a must. I feel that you can learn so much from

talking to someone. Have never been let down yet!

For me a phone call is a must. I feel that you can learn so much from

talking to someone. Have never been let down yet!

Its a must for me to but has let me down on occassion unfortunately with WGs who are good liars and rip-off merchants.

Phones have been around for a hundred or so years, PCs and the intenrnet a hell of a lot less.

Phones have been around for a hundred or so years, PCs and the intenrnet a hell of a lot less.

And horses a lot longer than auto mobiles. I still know which is my personal preference!

I think emails are good for initial contact, expressing interest and maybe asking for certain services, etc.

I think the phone contact is imperative though to really gauge whether you want a booking with that person, how someone speaks can tell you a lot about them, I think.

The OP mentioned the ads on here PN, which have a field for a number which you can link to your website. That way you can still click through, and hopefully find an email address if you prefer.

Slainte

Behave yourself James and stop being so squeamish about picking up a phone. ! With your writing style I should think you would prefer to speak rather than confuse the poor woman with your 'Cat in the hat' speak.

Some girls do not control their own websites and therefore do not get the choice of what links appear while some just dont know how to include a mail link, and others simply can't be doing with the hassle of checking and answering email and are happy just to skim off the clients that are willing to phone for first (only) contact.

Other girls try to offer alternative contact means to increase accessibility. Website, domain related email, phone number with calling times -not after 10 pm whatever. They all point to a little bit of professionalism don't you agree? That's not to say a lady without these little pointers isn't professional but I think it shows a little responsibility and making things easier for a client right from the start is without doubt a sign of a professional.

I think what I mean James is that - If you require a lady who advertises a Email address then find one and pass over those who don't.

Personally I won't entertain anyone without an email from their Internet provider email address. @the.company.you.get.your.internet.service.from.com If that worries any prospective clients then I simply say 'fine Than you for your interest'.

A mobile number simply isn't enough.

Behave yourself James and stop being so squeamish about picking up a phone. ! With your writing style I should think you would prefer to speak rather than confuse the poor woman with your 'Cat in the hat' speak.

Some girls do not control their own websites and therefore do not get the choice of what links appear while some just dont know how to include a mail link, and others simply can't be doing with the hassle of checking and answering email and are happy just to skim off the clients that are willing to phone for first (only) contact.

Other girls try to offer alternative contact means to increase accessibility. Website, domain related email, phone number with calling times -not after 10 pm whatever. They all point to a little bit of professionalism don't you agree? That's not to say a lady without these little pointers isn't professional but I think it shows a little responsibility and making things easier for a client right from the start is without doubt a sign of a professional.

I think what I mean James is that - If you require a lady who advertises a Email address then find one and pass over those who don't.

Personally I won't entertain anyone without an email from their Internet provider email address. @the.company.you.get.your.internet.service.from.com If that worries any prospective clients then I simply say 'fine Than you for your interest'.

A mobile number simply isn't enough.

Thank you Ellie ops I mean Miss Monypenny

All I was looking for was one of those old fashoned email address

I found it in the end and a sucesfull appiontment was aranged

to my surprise it still works

there is life in the old dog yet

Hope you are well long time since I danced with a tall blonde beauty

Regards Jimmie

Curiousley I have had the opposit effect. When trawling through ads on ** I frequently find ads with no phone number and despite attempts to contact these ladies, I think in two years I have only ever had one respond. I leave my phone number or invite to email but get nothing?. I do not send a booking for a time ,date,place,price etc becouse I want to speak the girl first anyway and realy, TMI!.

Rob

I agree with the posts here you have to hear someones voice on the phone to make sure that they are not drunk or entoxicated. Text messages are a no for us and for most indies also.

I am sure there are genuine people who want to text but a few idiots out there spoil it for everyone:(

So why dont girls reply to emails when they specificaly say to email for contact?