akanostromo

Girls Using Frs To Research Clients

18 posts in this topic

Saw a lady for the second time. I had posted a FR on our first meeting and I guess the agency had mentioned it to her.

While chatting at the start of the meet, she remarked that she had read the rest of my FRs as well and as a result had brought somethings she thought we might enjoy. We didn't get round to all of them but had a lot of fun.

Ok she's a bit of a part-timer and maybe prepares for meetings, but I was mightily impressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw a lady for the second time. I had posted a FR on our first meeting and I guess the agency had mentioned it to her.

While chatting at the start of the meet, she remarked that she had read the rest of my FRs as well and as a result had brought somethings she thought we might enjoy. We didn't get round to all of them but had a lot of fun.

Ok she's a bit of a part-timer and maybe prepares for meetings, but I was mightily impressed.

She sounds very professional. Most WGs i have punted with have never heard of Pnet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I know in advance that the guy is from PN, I always have a nosey at his FR's, if for no

other reason than to satisfy my curiousity. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw a lady for the second time. I had posted a FR on our first meeting and I guess the agency had mentioned it to her.

While chatting at the start of the meet, she remarked that she had read the rest of my FRs as well and as a result had brought somethings she thought we might enjoy. We didn't get round to all of them but had a lot of fun.

Ok she's a bit of a part-timer and maybe prepares for meetings, but I was mightily impressed.

That is impressive. Any working girl who prepares for a client either physically or mentally has to be commended as she is in the minority in my experience.

Always amazes me how many WG's are out of condition and spend little time looking after their number one commodity, themselves. A dentist, gym or hairdressers are places of mystery to come WG's judging by their appearance. Should people judge? Yes as that's what you are paying for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw a lady for the second time. I had posted a FR on our first meeting and I guess the agency had mentioned it to her.

While chatting at the start of the meet, she remarked that she had read the rest of my FRs as well and as a result had brought somethings she thought we might enjoy. We didn't get round to all of them but had a lot of fun.

Ok she's a bit of a part-timer and maybe prepares for meetings, but I was mightily impressed.

Well done, her! That would be a good way to ensure repeat business I'm sure! I would be impressed with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I know in advance that the guy is from PN, I always have a nosey at his FR's, if for no

other reason than to satisfy my curiousity. :D

How do you know his nickname, ie what he posts FR's as? Do you ask?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you know his nickname, ie what he posts FR's as? Do you ask?

No, only if he volunteers the information.

It's no different to viewing his feedback on the other site really.

Apart from anything else it gives you an indication of what he likes to do. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure, that if the girl knew the handle of the guy who posted reports previously and about to meet her, she would search FRs database of his previous meetings, and prepare herself accordingly.

Unfortunately (or fortunately!) that is a very rare occurrence, because 56% don't know the existence of PN. Out of the rest of 44% only 10% might write a report, Out of this 10%, only 2 guys might tell you that they wrote reports in the past and by which handle. (but if they did that, you don't want to see those people anyway)

Edited by Xenia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure, that if the girl knew the handle of the guy who posted reports previously and about to meet her, she would search FRs database of his previous meetings, and prepare herself accordingly.

Unfortunately (or fortunately!) that is a very rare occurrence, because 56% don't know the existence of PN. Out of the rest of 44% only 10% might write a report, Out of this 10%, only 2 guys might tell you that they wrote reports in the past and by which handle. (but if they did that, you don't want to see those people anyway)

Have you posted that line of stats purely to wind up Tarquin!? :P;):lol:

So should I mention to a girl that I'd like to do an FR of her? I did one for the 'other site' as I had such a cracking time, and I asked before I did my one here for LMP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure, that if the girl knew the handle of the guy who posted reports previously and about to meet her, she would search FRs database of his previous meetings, and prepare herself accordingly.

Unfortunately (or fortunately!) that is a very rare occurrence, because 56% don't know the existence of PN. Out of the rest of 44% only 10% might write a report, Out of this 10%, only 2 guys might tell you that they wrote reports in the past and by which handle. (but if they did that, you don't want to see those people anyway)

In this case it was a 2nd meet & I guess the agency brought a positive Fr to the girls' attention; the date would give her the poster's nick.

What I was commenting on was that, once she had been told that XXXXX had booked her again, she thought it worth while to do a bit of private research.

I'm very chuffed she did - 2nd time even better than 1st

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:P If a client emails me for a booking and then the booking is agreed on then i do look through the feedback and field reports.just to get a feeling on how the guy has been with other ladies.Not only that but i can also see what his likes and dislikes are(you never know maybe i can give him a better time..lol..)It's very important to do the back ground information and give it your all during a booking,after all he has choose you to give him the time of his life and spend his hard earned cash on you,with mutual enjoyment both ways.xxx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you posted that line of stats purely to wind up Tarquin!? :P;):lol:

So should I mention to a girl that I'd like to do an FR of her? I did one for the 'other site' as I had such a cracking time, and I asked before I did my one here for LMP.

Tarquin easily wind up by my posts anyway. Throw a little bit of % percentage sign, and it will annoy him as much as he does me.

Of course mention to the girl that you going to write FR, but as long as you done it at the end of the meeting, (or after few meetings) never prior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately (or fortunately!) that is a very rare occurrence, because 56% don't know the existence of PN. Out of the rest of 44% only 10% might write a report, Out of this 10%, only 2 guys might tell you that they wrote reports in the past and by which handle. (but if they did that, you don't want to see those people anyway)

Did you know that 76% of all stats are made up on the spot :D ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you know that 76% of all stats are made up on the spot :D ?

About 68% of people always saying that, after any stats and % mentioned. ;-p.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same as Laura. If somebody makes an enquiry and reveals their Pnet identity I will go and check their FRs. It makes perfect sense to found out a little about them - likes and dislikes etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As have been stated that the more enterprising Lady will research the punters FRs once they have connected their visitor name to his Pnet Fr name to discover his likes and dislike. Do you Ladies also, review some his posts to topics discuss on various boards and forums to develope a profile of the punter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As have been stated that the more enterprising Lady will research the punters FRs once they have connected their visitor name to his Pnet Fr name to discover his likes and dislike. Do you Ladies also, review some his posts to topics discuss on various boards and forums to develope a profile of the punter?

Yes of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw a lady for the second time. I had posted a FR on our first meeting and I guess the agency had mentioned it to her.

While chatting at the start of the meet, she remarked that she had read the rest of my FRs as well and as a result had brought somethings she thought we might enjoy. We didn't get round to all of them but had a lot of fun.

Ok she's a bit of a part-timer and maybe prepares for meetings, but I was mightily impressed.

This is something I have always done. It is obviously easier if the contact is through PN which many of mine have been. I not only check their FRs but also their posts. Not all men are good at voicing their requirements face to face but they can sometimes be picked up on from what they post on here or in an FR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now