Pickyfellow

Prostitute Murders Client For Having Herpes.

15 posts in this topic

After reading that link it didn't seem to make sense to me so I Googled up some more links, this one adds quite a bit more detail.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chibrknews-cops-woman-kills-man-after-contracting-std-20110406,0,1240849.story

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/4697712-418/prosecutors-prostitute-killed-client-after-learning-he-had-std.html

After reading those I think the herpes is just a stupid attempt at justification and robbery was the motive.

Edited by WykeTyke

indian delight

are you based in south london would love to see you

Yes, now that Indian Delight has passed the "Would you murder a client you didn't like?" test I'm considering making a booking too :lol:

Those public health ads from the 1940s are great!

Those public health ads from the 1940s are great!

I know they seem funny now but at that time VD and especially syphilis was widespread throughout the USA and there no effective treatment.

It was not until 1947 that penicillin was found to be the appropriate treatment.

If someone started a new thread called ‘Punter Murders Prostitute For Having Herpes’ [ serves her right :) ] I wonder how many minutes it would take the female mods to remove it.

Respect to Jasmin for voicing her concerns.

Serves him right? Really? Nobody deserves to die the way he did. :angry:

It wasn't even her he gave the herpes to! She was a loopy lou. Simple as.

Absolutely agree, well said.

If someone started a new thread called ‘Punter Murders Prostitute For Having Herpes’ [ serves her right :) ] I wonder how many minutes it would take the female mods to remove it.

Cant see it will make a slight bit of difference.

Guys no need "excuse" or some fake reason (to rob the guy in above case, and I am sure another woman was an accomplice, even though she was not charged).

Guys kill for a a different reasons, and no way they going to shop in the Wal Mart after to get bleach and baby bath to wash the gun after in it. Typical woman! Grrr!

Guys more likely would kill girlfriend for a lack of bottle of bleach, which suppose to be behind the bog, not because he is got some "living creatures" on his willy.

Edited by Xenia

Cant see it will make a slight bit of difference.

Guys no need "excuse" or some fake reason (to rob the guy in above case, and I am sure another woman was an accomplice, even though she was not charged).

Guys kill for a a different reasons, and no way they going to shop in the Wal Mart after to get bleach and baby bath to wash the gun after in it. Typical woman! Grrr!

Guys more likely would kill girlfriend for a lack of bottle of bleach, which suppose to be behind the bog, not because he is got some "living creatures" on his willy.

Xenia,

as usual your unique perspective illuminates the path of truth, and there is more chance of a crayfish whistling on the mountain than me disagreeing with you tonight. However, I think we are pointing our telescopes at different parts of the night sky. :P

indian delight

are you based in south london would love to see you

A few tips for you Trev

1) Many WGs spend a fair amount of time putting basic info about themselves on their webpages to be helpful to us punter types and to cut down on the number of simple questions they receive.

2) If you click on Jasmin's username at the top left of her post, it'll bring up her profile, which has info like her location (not South London unfortunately for you) and a link to the aforementioned web site.

3) Some ladies might regard a thread about a prostitute murdering a client as an inappropriate place to start making preliminary enquiries about a booking.

All part of the service here on PN ;) .

Another pointless killing, he must have been petrified . After reading the article it sounds like her mental state was bad anyway.

Shelly

I agree, I thought the same thing. I think the 'fake reason' from the apparent 'accomplice' was about establishing a motive that excluded herself.

The American system of plea bargaining seems to produce quite a lot of instances of one suspect incriminating the other for a lessor sentence or becoming a witness rather than a suspect. It is something I have mixed feeling about, because it while it will likely result in more convictions of criminals getting them to turn on each other, it likely obscures the truth as often as it illuminates it.

Was it actually proven that she caught Herpes from him? Maybe he didn't know he had Herpes. Is it not the case that one can have herpes and not know it?